Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derby Hospital  (Read 1680 times)

smithie1000

I am off to the hospital to drop some one off, is there anywhere within walking distance for a massage please.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I'm sure there's bound to be some decent crumpet in the Hospital's physio department?  :D

Why not pop in and think of a way to mentioning "extras" in your conversation.

vw

I'm sure there's bound to be some decent crumpet in the Hospital's physio department?  :D

Or see who is coming out of the GUM with a smile !

Offline RedKettle

I am off to the hospital to drop some one off, is there anywhere within walking distance for a massage please.

are you dropping you wife off??!!  If so not sure whether to admire you or think you are a right bastard... :D

Timmy2

Tonight you may have the same attitude to anyone from Derby

opps

hope I don't think the same about peeps from Salford

Raddy

Offline _Bender_

Lol.... Don't know about massage but some of sergi's Hungarian group work VERY close to the Derby Royal. When I was enquiring about Michelle Blonde (who was crap) she was located there.

smithie1000

Hey, there was some lookers in the hospital, did not have time to go out tho.

smithie1000

Or see who is coming out of the GUM with a smile !

Well yes should have gone and had a look but what is a WG came out crying and I had seen her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smithie1000

are you dropping you wife off??!!  If so not sure whether to admire you or think you are a right bastard... :D

No wife but still a bastard lol

smithie1000

Lol.... Don't know about massage but some of sergi's Hungarian group work VERY close to the Derby Royal. When I was enquiring about Michelle Blonde (who was crap) she was located there.

thanks bender but no thanks

Offline _Bender_

she looks ok bender  Kendra GFE

Yeah, she looks good but the service is shite.

Also I'll say within a 15 min walk there are these two..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

Thanks Bender, its always the same good looking WG but bad service.  I went to a very very attractive Romanian with a body to die for but she did OW in 5 sec's then wam bam???????

Any thanks