Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One for the rimmers  (Read 2364 times)

Offline mexicola

I saw this on bbc news today which is pretty nasty...

External Link/Members Only

I enjoy a good bit of rimming with a tasty tart every now and then but never thought of this as a risk

vw

Well that is covered rimming or a current tapeworm certificate !

Look Scary

Hidden Image/Members Only

Threetone

I saw this on bbc news today which is pretty nasty...

External Link/Members Only

I enjoy a good bit of rimming with a tasty tart every now and then but never thought of this as a risk

"The US Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports larval cysts in the brain - neurocysticercosis - develop after a person swallows microscopic eggs passed in the faeces of a person who has an intestinal pork tapeworm."""

baretta

Never have rimmed but have been tempted with an ex girlfriend but that picture has put the fear of jesus in me  :scare:

np500

Trust the bbc to fuck my enjoyment up this weekend ! Was fucking meat last week !

vw

Trust the bbc to fuck my enjoyment up this weekend ! Was fucking meat last week !
Stick with Lamb fed Welsh brids you will be OK then.

Offline hantshagger

i'm looking forward to a rimming fest this weekend. 

Dont let the bbc fuck our enjoyment in this .....

doc14

imagine being told you have 30 mins to live???? would that be 2 x 15mins or 1 x 30min punt?

Offline S.X. MacHine

May I suggest that hepatitis is a much greater risk than mere tapeworm for those anilingually inclined.

Ben4454

Never been interested in rimming or being rimmed. I find the whole act disgusting.

DogFace36

Rare in this country nowadays, but much more common in the third world.

normal_guy

Can a colonic just before alleviate the risk of this?

Dick4snowqueens

:vomit:
Oh no. I do rim my girl a lot ,I do enjoy it and she does too..it makes her very wet and horny
 :unknown: