Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New_Cookie (Melanie) - London  (Read 1622 times)

19 review(s) for New_Cookie (17 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
55 review(s) for New_Melania (49 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline soutpiel

Melanie is a revelation!  She’s a woman of her word!

Having been blown out at zero notice no less than 3 times in one week, this happy ending has inspired me to give up my UKP review cherry.

Several weeks ago before she went back home on holiday, I booked a few days in advance to see Melanie for a 3 hour incall.  I was needless to say thoroughly pissed off when she called 15 minutes before the appointed time to say that the landlord had sent painters to the flat and that she would have to cancel, offering me the coming Saturday as an alternative. This was inconvenient for me so she promised that she would contact me on her return to reschedule (as she didn’t know the exact date). We’ve all heard that one before so nothing to be done as a walk past her flat showed her to be telling the truth about the builders.

Imagine my surprise when last week I received both an email and a message from Melanie saying she was back and wanting to book me in first so that she could keep her promise to me.  She’s the only girl other than the incomparable Elle who has acted so courteously and professionally towards me.

As to the appointment itself she is delightfully petite with narrow hips, a peachy bum and responsive natural breasts. Her new AW profile pic shows off the bum well. It looks fantastic in 69! She speaks excellent English and after a drink to get to know each other is a sensual and sensuous lover. She was keen to ask and respond to what got me going and responded well to soft and slow attention to her.

The flat is clearly her home and is both up market and conveniently located close to Paddington.

She explained up front that she didn’t like anything anal and didn’t swallow which was fine by me. We were drinking wine so she twice (in 3 hours) asked if I minded if she had a very quick smoke. I didn’t and she was only out of the room for 3 minutes max, but others might.

She is definitely a GFE (FK, OWO, RO) rather than anything more but that said she great company, works hard to understand what you want and delivers with skill and enthusiasm. That combined with the way she behaved when faced with a legitimate problem makes her a star in my eyes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tim20

Good to see another positive review 👍🏻and so refreshing to see this from her too. I emailed her last night to arrange a 2/3 hour punt and have to say communication has been fantastic and my second email I received  was almost a small novel. Hence I'll post my review once I have seen her.

Offline LastManCumings

Does she deal with smokers breath well ?

Or you can still smell/taste it when DFK'ing ?

Offline shagbambi

Is Mel around?

Her profile says she is away.

Offline Nagilum

Is Mel around?

Her profile says she is away.

She certainly is, I just booked to see her  :)

Offline soutpiel

On the smoking front, I couldn't tell that she was a smoker at first. After her smoke breaks she cleaned her teeth / used moth wash but if you were sensitive to such things you could probably tell. She was very polite about asking and we were drinking wine over 3 hours (drinking and smoking thing) so I suspect for a shorter punt you wouldn't know.