Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage & HR - 'Lara' of Magic Hands Bounds Green  (Read 6407 times)

Online jhalford

I realize this may not be of interest to most people as there was no full service but in the spirit of contribution:

Just had my first massage in a ridiculously long time. First paid for sexual experience too.

External Link/Members Only

07762 024 730

The girl's name was Lara, okay looking - not pictured on the website for some reason. She was about 25 and had a nice set of legs and ass tightly encased in leggings.
She really knew how to massage and was pretty strong. Lovely girl and seemed to enjoy what she was doing. The CC swipes were OK but didn't get the full reach under of ball and cock stroking. The HR was fine not amazing or particularly bad either.
I would return to go for the full hour next time for her to fully get out all knots. I'm still tingling hours later - in fact I feel a bit too relaxed.

Another plus for this place, the massage room and especially the bathroom/shower were pristine, super tidy. The shower was good too, none of this dribbly hose connected to bath taps - it was a cubicle with good temperature.

WARNING - the oils used are scented here. Overcome that obstacle whichever way suits you.

I'd recommend if you're after a good massage with HR. For a more raunchy experience I'd say look elsewhere.

Happy to answer any questions.

decentguy

Thank you for the review jhalford.

How much did you pay in total?

Their website says £60 for an hour, Did you pay any extra?

Online jhalford

How much did you pay in total?
Their website says £60 for an hour, Did you pay any extra?

Hi, sorry. What a silly thing to leave out of a review. I paid in total £40 for the half hour i was there.
Yeah, as the website says - £40 for 30mins & £60 for 1 hour. The HR is inclusive of that price so no I didn't pay extra.
In the past however, I've gone there and paid for topless which is an extra £20/£30 I can't remember as it was a long time ago.

I couldn't tell you if all the girls there do this or if anything beyond topless HR happens there.

Offline joe diddley

£30 extra for topless is quite a lot given that at the sadly missed Angel's Touch it was generally only a tenner extra and £20 extra for nekkid. My feeling is that £20 is about the top end of right for topless in this kind of operation.

punter6969

Hi, sorry. What a silly thing to leave out of a review. I paid in total £40 for the half hour i was there.
Yeah, as the website says - £40 for 30mins & £60 for 1 hour. The HR is inclusive of that price so no I didn't pay extra.
In the past however, I've gone there and paid for topless which is an extra £20/£30 I can't remember as it was a long time ago.

I couldn't tell you if all the girls there do this or if anything beyond topless HR happens there.

Could you touch her boobs?

Online jhalford

Could you touch her boobs?

You could do if you paid for it.
On this occasion I did not. They keep their clothes on unless you pay extra £20-£30 I'd imagine. Boob touching will be allowed at that point. I'm quite sure they don't do B2B.

Karn

Offline Mark1

I went there once years ago, it was nothing special, but I am interested in giving it another try. I was just wondering if anyone has been there more recently, as I had no luck with the website?