Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Extreme's / Cheeky Girls  (Read 1278 times)

Offline rob75

Does anyone else remember this Thai joint on Hoe Street at the edge of Walthamstow? Had some great times here with some real beauties - are there any similar places around?

Online MrMohican

God do I remember it!… Golden age of cheap quality thai punting that was. Saw some AMAZING girls here and some not so amazing ones too, but one thing that was alway guaranteed was the service was top notch. In fact some girls were so good they still form the benchmark by which I judge other WGS. Mai and Hannah and their amazing blow jobs particularly come to mind.

owo and cim was always on the menu, facials too and sometimes they did special offers - £80 for an hour with all those services thrown in and the girls were almost always lovely and friendly and sweet. Nearly all were good masseurs as well. I really, really, really miss this parlour. At one point they had about 3-4 flats running all over east london.

In the end they narrowed down to just one in Hornchurch and started dabbling with eastern european girls who were invariable shit and then even that flat closed. I suspect we will not see the like of parlours like this again for some time - certainly not in London anyway and certainly not with the current governments immigration intolerance

Offline nevi

Does anyone else remember this Thai joint on Hoe Street at the edge of Walthamstow? Had some great times here with some real beauties - are there any similar places around?
Wow what a blast from the past....used to have great fun with those thai girls. Gave the best CIM action.

Gotta to admit on the rare occasion i drive past hoe street and the flat above the fishmongers,  it brings back great memories.

Offline Whiskymac

Blimey. I can clearly remember this company. I had some of my best punts there. I visited every one of their flats, I preferred the one off Green Lane in Dagenham and the one in Hoe Street. I agree with the above comments. The girls were all young, pretty and gave a great service at a great price. I always had the 1 hour service for £80, cum twice, usually paid extra 20 quid for anal as well. Shower or bath before and after. Two of my favourite girls were Fifi and Lulu (or Angel Lulu). I think some of the girls joined London's well known Asian and Thai agencies, charging a great deal more money. We'll probably never see the likes of this place and such high quality Asian girls again. It was simply unbeatable in terms of value, service and prettiness of girls. Such a sad loss.