Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Sutton Coldfield with oral  (Read 10621 times)

Offline dsbrumz

Hi! I tried the massage on gumtree (the one advertised as male or female massage) it was at a very expensive house not far from Sutton park, the man answered the door and took me to the room and told me to wait for the lady. A few minutes later she walked in and surprisingly it was the woman from Chinese herbal way boldmere!! It was an ok massage but got a whole lot better when she ended it with oral for an extra £20!! Decent blow job and she seemed to enjoy giving it too! If anyone knows and other decent massage places around Sutton/erdington then let me know, thanks

smithie1000

Hi, what day did you go and did you get her name.  Was it OWO or just OW

thanks

Smithie

Offline dsbrumz

hi it was on a Saturday and was owo I dont know her name she works in the shop in boldmere around 40yrs old
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 08:12:51 am by dsbrumz »

smithie1000

Ok thanks and great about the OWO.  There are two at Boldmere about the same age.  Kerry is my favourite as I am not too keen on the other one.  I might send them a message to see if it is Kerry, what did you pay please.

S

smithie1000

Ok thanks and great about the OWO.  There are two at Boldmere about the same age.  Kerry is my favourite as I am not too keen on the other one.  I might send them a message to see if it is Kerry, what did you pay please.

S

I have text him to find out.

dx44456

I'd like to go to the expensive house

where can i get the number?

Dodo

WTF

yorkshire123

020 7766 7300
Buckingham Palace, Phone

Not sure if they offer oral?

Offline Oooops

Just wondering how many Chinese Kerrys are in circulation. The one I saw at Compton a couple of months back didn't cut it for me so I'll be interested in a further review and to see if it's the same one.

abad

Just wondering how many Chinese Kerrys are in circulation. The one I saw at Compton a couple of months back didn't cut it for me so I'll be interested in a further review and to see if it's the same one.
Male opening the door.....sounds a bit cheesy
reminds me old indianpalace when they used to keep male maids

Offline Murphy54

Op doesn't say what day he visited, I rang the Boldmere shop and was told Kerry is still working there every Wed Thu and Friday. I've also been told by Kerry on a couple of occasions she works in London Saturday's and Sunday's where she makes more money than in the Midlands.
Unless she works there on a Monday and Tuesday I'm assuming it's the older woman who is working there.
If that's who it is, like the Dragons I'm out!

facepalm

The venue is a nice house, not a grotty flat. The guy who owns the place is friendly and discreet, and straight-acting. The massage with the Chinese lady takes place in a spare bedroom, on a bed rather than a massage table, and a shower is available across the hallway.

The lady is the tall, slim one from the shop on Boldmere Road. She has long, straight hair and a nice sultry way about her. I don't recall her name being Kerry, but I'm sure she's the one people are hoping to see. She's less inhibited at this place than at the shop. She had only been working at this house at the start of the week, on days when she didn't work at the shop, but that could have changed in the past few weeks.

Moving slightly off topic, regarding the Boldmere shop, how many ladies work there now? I appreciate it's one per day. Kerry (if that's her name) worked the end of the week. There was an older lady, shorter, with poor technique, who worked the start of the week, but does anyone know her name (so we can avoid her)? Is there a third lady who works weekends?

smithie1000

Hi facepalm,  thanks for your review sounds good and it sounds like Kerry to me and I hope it is as I want to go if I can get more out of her than in the shop, for an older woman I find her very sexy lol.

Kerry starts at the shop on Wednesdays and I have been on Friday's but never the weekend so cannot comment on other days.
I once went on a Monday and the lady was crap and wanted loads of money for HE so I had a massage and went.
I will give the guy a call next week for a massage.
Be aware the shop monitors this site and I had a telling off from the little Chinese manager, she was not nasty but said not to put all the details on or her shop could be closed down, she is very nice so I agreed. I only give full details by PM now

thanks Smithie

smithie1000

Did a report today and lost it lol.
So here is a another one:
Text Steve for costs and PCode, the house is in the +£400k bracket its lovely (parked up the road) Got to the door and an old grey headed bloke opened the door, I thought - fuck wrong house so I was thinking of an excuse for knocking his door but he said come in and tbf he is a nice bloke, what the fuck he is using that lovey house for WG I'll never know. I had asked for the one with long black hair as I wanted Kerry from the shop, he said she was not from the shop but you will like her.  Anyway I gave him the £35 for the one hour massage and upstairs we went, showed me the room and I stripped off and stood there till she came in.  She had a nice smile, wearing a small nice dress and tights and about 30 years old, she is not the best looking girl on the block but her figure looked good, nice legs and boobs. ok so we start the massage I wanted medium so she gave long sensual strokes and some small muscle work.  Then we get the tickle bit all over makes me smile as it does fuck all for me lol, then a bit of reach under but not much before she says "hand job" £20, well go on then.  Turns over and I ask if I can touch she says ok and starts the wank, I put my hand in between her legs and she goes noooo ????  went to put my hand inside her dress to feel her tits nooooo by this time I am not beginning to enjoy it.  So I just let her go for it with a bit of rimming, she cleaned me up very good and then massaged my front. She helped me get dressed and that gave me a chance to see her love tits So massage ok 1 hour for £35 that's cheap and its not bad at all, HE had better, touching if you call just touching her bum over her tights touching I don't. Go back no I wont, he said the lady from the shop is here Tuesday but bet it wont be Kerry.

facepalm

Go back no I wont, he said the lady from the shop is here Tuesday but bet it wont be Kerry.

I find your lack of faith disturbing. When I went, and saw Kerry, it was a Tuesday.

Benson50

So I just let her go for it with a bit of rimming.

Hi Smithie,

Good review but you jumped over the "rimming" very quickly - how did that happen? Was she giving you owo? Did you pay extra for it?

Benson

Dodo

Hi Smithie,

Good review but you jumped over the "rimming" very quickly - how did that happen? Was she giving you owo? Did you pay extra for it?

Benson
Rimming with her finger I'd wager !

smithie1000

Hi Smithie,

Benson
Sorry benson the rimming it just happened, no OWO not offered or mentioned.

smithie1000

Offline Samurai Jack

I paid this place a visit just before Christmas, the Guy wasn't at home when I arrived. Paid the £35 before removing my shoes and being shown upstairs to the room. Very nice house, treatment room was warm and relaxing. I loved the massage, firm strokes and some light fingertip work got me in the mood. When she started reaching in between my legs I couldn't keep still, I was offered Hand Job for £20.
There was no way I was going to say no at that point, she had worked me up real good ! Orgasm was nice and strong and I was buzzing all over.
Was offered a shower afterwards and was sent on my way with a smile on my face, I did get a text off Steve later apologising for not being there to greet me and asking if I had enjoyed my session.

I will be adding this place to my very small list of regulars (That would be one, Lilly in Perry Barr)

smithie1000

I paid this place a visit just before Christmas, the Guy wasn't at home when I arrived. Paid the £35 before removing my shoes and being shown upstairs to the room. Very nice house, treatment room was warm and relaxing. I loved the massage, firm strokes and some light fingertip work got me in the mood. When she started reaching in between my legs I couldn't keep still, I was offered Hand Job for £20.
There was no way I was going to say no at that point, she had worked me up real good ! Orgasm was nice and strong and I was buzzing all over.
Was offered a shower afterwards and was sent on my way with a smile on my face, I did get a text off Steve later apologising for not being there to greet me and asking if I had enjoyed my session.

I will be adding this place to my very small list of regulars (That would be one, Lilly in Perry Barr)
About the same as mine trip, I text Steve and asked if there is anything else on offer and can we touch, he said no to both, so I wont be going back.

mpete647

smithie1000

WHAT IS THE NUMBER?!?!?!?
Who the fuck are you, you only been on here a few days - err Hello please etc  :dash:

Offline the tiger

:scare:  you  wont  get  oral  from  Sutton   boldmere    :(   that's  for  sure     ...

smithie1000

You know what the number is your running the fucking show....admin he need banning

Dodo

STOP FUCKIN SHOUTIN  :angry:.........until you've earned your stripes.

smithie1000

STOP FUCKIN SHOUTIN  :angry:.........until you've earned your stripes.

Dodo its the bloke from the house  - Steve, he's trying to find out if we are on about his place.............Strange he joined straight after we were talking about the massages at his gaff !!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:  :thumbsdown:

smithie1000

:scare:  you  wont  get  oral  from  Sutton   boldmere    :(   that's  for  sure     ...
correct but someone calling himself Staplers dad said he did lol

Offline christopzz

and the number is ........................?

Offline Stapler

correct but someone calling himself Staplers dad said he did lol

He did! And here's his report :

Hi chaps, I'm a veteran of the old FBSM but been previously reluctant to post. My regular is Kerry in Boldmere. Over the last few months, my service from her has grown to incorporate more and more extras. Reverse oral, OWO, fingering and rimming. Therefore I took the opportunity to ask Kerry to offer a full service (I took my own protection). Eventually, as with all of the other services, the intense persuasion worked... and she loved it. She has provided an excellent full service in various positions on two visits now. Given the proximity of the room to the shop floor, I have worried about the noise and so the need to keep quiet is the only downside.

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Rich198529

Great find then , could you please pm for the details , I want to give this a try , cheers
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

dx44456

I'd love a shot too

what is the number?

Offline Tommy1983

Right, So have been there twice now.  Once was the old dear and 2nd time was Kerry, who w all know work somewhere else as well.
To bee honest, I found both ladies more inhibited at the house than at the other place they work.
When I asked Kerry OWO, she shook her head and indicated that Steve would hear, so I asked if she would take her top off, again same response, and I know she will do this in the other place.
Paid the 35 for the hour and 20 for the HR, was a little disspaointed as my experiences as they seem the opposite to what a few of you guys are reporting.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline Rich198529

Tommy , could you please send me the details ?
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

smithie1000

Right, So have been there twice now.  Once was the old dear and 2nd time was Kerry, who w all know work somewhere else as well.
To bee honest, I found both ladies more inhibited at the house than at the other place they work.
When I asked Kerry OWO, she shook her head and indicated that Steve would hear, so I asked if she would take her top off, again same response, and I know she will do this in the other place.
Paid the 35 for the hour and 20 for the HR, was a little disspaointed as my experiences as they seem the opposite to what a few of you guys are reporting.
 :thumbsdown:
+1 I asked the bloke, think its steve? he said no touching at all and no other extra except HE.  Never went back.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 04:21:18 pm by smithie1000 »

Offline Tommy1983

+1 I asked the bloke, think its steve? he said no touching at all and no other extra except HE.  Never went back.
Yep, i'm a bit confused on this one to be fair.  Some really varying reports.

Offline Samurai Jack

I have been twice now, both times have been great. The massage got me all worked up ready for the HE.
Nothing else has ever been offered, and I would be to polite to ask  :angelgirl:

smithie1000

I have been twice now, both times have been great. The massage got me all worked up ready for the HE.
Nothing else has ever been offered, and I would be to polite to ask  :angelgirl:
Some Samurai you are LOL  :lol:

Offline Flufftester

Who's doing the massage now when I went before xmas it was a big Hungarian bird ?

Offline Samurai Jack

Who's doing the massage now when I went before xmas it was a big Hungarian bird ?

Both times I have been, Once just before Xmas and the last was a couple of weeks ago it was a Thai woman.

Offline Tommy1983

wow wow wow.....Thai's and Hugarians now, how many women has he got working at this place!
I thought it was a couple of chinese ladies! ha :unknown:

Offline the tiger

Both times I have been, Once just before Xmas and the last was a couple of weeks ago it was a Thai woman.
   you  cant  tell   Chinese  from  thai  ladys  ......  lol

Offline Stapler

you  cant  tell   Chinese  from  thai  ladys  ......  lol

which   are      you?   ......  lol  :rolleyes:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

rorororo

This is the weirdest thread ever.......

Offline Tommy1983

Hi Gents

I have lost the details for the nice house in Boldmere, anyone know if this place is still operating, and if so, would you mind inboxing me the phone number?

Cheers in advance