Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy, Croydon  (Read 4147 times)

2 review(s) for _ Mandy _ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline London_lad90

External Link/Members Only

I Met Mandy last Saturday in her private flat in Croydon, right next to reeves corner. Very good comms as it took just a few texts to confirm 30 mins and she sent her post code. Headed over and texted when outside. Immediately got a reply with the flat number. I was greeted with a handshake and let through her flat to her bedroom. Handed over £70. Which was a bit annoying as her rates went up literally a day before I saw her. Started off with a bit off kissing while she played with my cock. Got on the bed and continued a bit off kissing which she wasn't holding back from. Asked if she was ok with a bit of RO and she said yes so went down to see how she tasted. Very fresh and a nice tasting pussy. Not much response and by now my cock was rock hard so I asked for a bit of OW. Very good technique and it wasn't long until I came for the first time. Cleaned up and had a lay down while I got her to get back to my cock as I still wanted to fuck her. Got covered again and started in missionary. She was very responsive in this position with lots of what seemed like natural moaning. There was lots of kissing while fucking as well as she was quite passionate on this side. Pumped away for quite a while but she didn't check the time once.

Overall I'm giving it's a positive because there really wasn't anything I can say was a negative. She's not the most beautiful in the world but for someone quite vanilla like me a punt couldn't go much better than this one. This isn't the most detailed of reviews either so any questions, just ask :thumbsup:

Until next time, cheers

Offline pumps

Nice review!

How much did her prices go up by? And how tall would you say she is?

I'll probably give her a try as I quite like her figure.

Offline London_lad90

Hi pumps. I thought this one might be to your liking judging from your other reviews.. The rates went from £60-£70 for 30 mins and £100-£120 for a hour.
I'd say she's about 5ft 5 there or there abouts. I would definitely recommend  :thumbsup:

Speedy

2 pops in 30 mins, I'm jealous!

Speedy

Just checked her profile, she is quite hot! I think a visit is on the cards.

Thanks for the review.

Offline MrDog

Just to let you know, Mandy is Nicole who was Michelle of Colindale and before that Stratford.

I saw her in April this year, here's my review link of Michelle https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52936.msg689006#msg689006

She had a run in with some chaps on the board which i'm sure did her no favours. You can all read it if you put Michelle - Colindale / Hendon in the search. I saw her just after this and must admit had a great time but haven't seen her since as she was in Bromley and now Croydon. Kept her on the HL but noticed her prices fluctuate between £100 & £120 P/H

Offline pumps

Hi pumps. I thought this one might be to your liking judging from your other reviews.. The rates went from £60-£70 for 30 mins and £100-£120 for a hour.
I'd say she's about 5ft 5 there or there abouts. I would definitely recommend  :thumbsup:

Thanks, she looks pretty familiar now I've had a chance to look properly on my pc -  but I can't think where I've seen her advertising before. hot listed her, hopefully she drops her rates back down to £60 by the time I go to visit.

Offline pumps

Just to let you know, Mandy is Nicole who was Michelle of Colindale and before that Stratford.

I saw her in April this year, here's my review link of Michelle https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52936.msg689006#msg689006

She had a run in with some chaps on the board which i'm sure did her no favours. You can all read it if you put Michelle - Colindale / Hendon in the search. I saw her just after this and must admit had a great time but haven't seen her since as she was in Bromley and now Croydon. Kept her on the HL but noticed her prices fluctuate between £100 & £120 P/H

THERE IT IS!

I knew I recognised her!

I think it's very sad for a man who pays for sex especially if I see a good looking one why u thy I cant respect u guys  there is is always new money
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49360.0

and after refreshing my memory I think I'll give that big Cunt a wide berth!   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline London_lad90

That's very strange.. I hadn't read that thread before and it's lucky I didn't because it would have probably made me avoid her. Maybe she's changed her ways a bit because like I said I had no negatives or problems what so ever.

baretta

THERE IT IS!

I knew I recognised her!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49360.0

and after refreshing my memory I think I'll give that big Cunt a wide berth!   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She's got a fucking cheek just saw her comments infact we should boycott the Whore

Lee222

By the way... She's just had another name change, it's now  _Amy_   :unknown: don't know why'd ya keep changing names if everything's going as well as she says in her rant?

aquamarine9791

I'm reading you guys :) Everything is fine with me. I changed my name cause I was bored with it If I had anything to worry about just because of that other topic I would have change my whole profile working with pictures not showing my face. Btw how do you know it was me in the othere topic? Any proof?? My proof is I'm not against my wallet.

Offline pumps

I'm reading you guys :) Everything is fine with me. I changed my name cause I was bored with it If I had anything to worry about just because of that other topic I would have change my whole profile working with pictures not showing my face. Btw how do you know it was me in the othere topic? Any proof?? My proof is I'm not against my wallet.

The reality is business must be slow as you've dropped your 30min rate by a tenner, and now you are trying to unlink yourself from this review with a name change!

haha -

aquamarine9791

Pricedrop.. alots of cheap girls in croydon. It has nothing to do with the forum. Im not trying unlink my profile  as u can see my phone number is the same my photos just about everything is the same. So I dont know what you r talking about. It 's my business not yours.  Both reviews were positive I have nothing to worry

Offline pumps

Pricedrop.. alots of cheap girls in croydon. It has nothing to do with the forum. Im not trying unlink my profile  as u can see my phone number is the same my photos just about everything is the same. So I dont know what you r talking about. It 's my business not yours.  Both reviews were positive I have nothing to worry

They're positive review maybe, but they're linked to the negative things you said, which in most folks minds will overshadow the reviews.

aquamarine9791

Maybe it will. I had a feeling if l say something here someone would fight me straight away. Bye

Lee222

Shame. I live Croydon and have seen some great girls but too many of this sort (Romanian and Hungarian) giving the area a bad rep  :thumbsdown:

I wonder where the sense of entitlement comes from? Time to move on again perhaps

Too mouthy and not in a good way :D for me anyway

Offline pumps

She has added some new shopped airbrushed photos to her profile, she looks a bit of a mess!  :scare: :sarcastic:

All punters prefer the natural photo's, I guess business must be slow lol

Offline The_Don

She has added some new shopped airbrushed photos to her profile, she looks a bit of a mess:scare: :sarcastic:

All punters prefer the natural photo's, I guess business must be slow lol

:lol: its doesn't look good at all, badly over done pictures and rate upping again:

Unfortunatly u will always come back to me cause of my beauty

Since I put up my price I started to enjoy my job

She was £70 P/H about 2 weeks ago
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 05:50:17 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

:lol: its doesn't look good at all, badly over done pictures and rate upping again:

When I first saw her old pics I actually wanted to fuck her, Based on these new pics I wouldn't even consider it....such horrific photoshopping.

Prices are still low though, but not low enough...but she's more of a £40/50 - 30min girl IMO

Offline The_Don

Prices are still low though

:lol:  in a few hours she changed them again (was £120, now £100 P/H)

Offline pumps

:lol:  in a few hours she changed them again (was £120, now £100 P/H)

LoL - fluctuating prices - not a good sign at all. She needs to come down to £40/60 ....roughly what shes worth

Offline punk

Come on guys your paying the 50 extra for her beauty and because she has to fuck some many ugly punters. :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Pricedrop.. alots of cheap girls in croydon. It has nothing to do with the forum. Im not trying unlink my profile  as u can see my phone number is the same my photos just about everything is the same. So I dont know what you r talking about. It 's my business not yours.

That's where you are wrong cupcake ------------------ your business is very much OUR business, that is the point of the forum.    :dance: :dance: