Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Safia - Derby  (Read 4675 times)

24 review(s) for Britishdesibeauty (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for xfemme fatalex (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
24 review(s) for britishdesibeautyx (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

(sorry no aw link as still down I believe)

Ok Safia is no stranger to a few reviews recently, some mixed but here's my 2 pence worth...

Arranged a meet days back and we have text a fair bit since, comms amazing 10/10
Met in a nice flat in Derby, discreet and no issues, felt safe (quite a studenty area) 10/10

Walked in and finally seen her...... 12/10 just wow, like... Wow!!!!

Pretty is an understatement, amazing gorgeous body (perfect massive sexy tits) in stunning red lingerie (and sexy high heels) that looked and tasted great :yahoo:
The owo, the sex, everything, she was so polite and couldn't do enough.
I won't babble on about every detail as previous reviews have said how good she is action wise, I'm just going to say it was probably the best I have ever had, spent the last 30 mins thinking and the last time I said it was Lisa (thai), this was so much better!! Constant fk throughout, (perfect massive sexy tits), can't fault a thing, (perfect massive sexy tits), wow

I'm short, wow

I'm a few more words, very polite, stunning, lovely lady, fantastic body and she's not scared to use it,(perfect massive sexy tits)

Will see again soon :)

Oh might have forgot to mention she has perfect massive sexy tits  :yahoo: :dance: :cool: :lol:

Offline Owwhatanight

It good to know about her tits  :lol: nice one, some one I do want to see but even though Detby is so near Nottingham it's out of my working area.  :hi:

Online j122

Nice review, glad managed to get a meeting sorted.
Indian girl is still on my to do list.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Mate I promise it's worth the drive to Derby, just for the moment you first see her, everything else is a bonus after that, paid 30 mins must have been there 50, not a rush in her :)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 11:38:08 pm by Iloveoral »

Timmy2

nice review mate
I did text her, she replied but never emailed me as promised

missed out there :(

Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Great review.

I'm not going to tout her again, as I've already said enough times on this site what I think of Safia.

Pity her site is down. Hopefully she'll get it up soon.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'm so impressed I'm going to marry her!!!

I've already booked the church and an overnight with safia (probably costing more that the church) haha

On a downside, after a great time, it's sort of sets a bar and there's not much about that  I've noticed or read great reviews on to make me think of the next meet, certainly no more skanky EE girls  :crazy: :wacko:

firingblanks

I've already booked the church and an overnight with safia (probably costing more that the church) haha

On a downside, after a great time, it's sort of sets a bar and there's not much about that  I've noticed or read great reviews on to make me think of the next meet, certainly no more skanky EE girls  :crazy: :wacko:

Oh no he's gone Fluffy  :dash:

She sounds good though  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Let me know the date and venue. Wouldn't mind seeing her for a few hours before your vows, as shagging a WG in her wedding dress is still on my bucket list !!  :D :D

Don't end up spending your retirement fund on Safia, you great fluffy bear  :lol:

firingblanks

Lol @ CT
That's a bucket list I'd like to read  :wacko:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
To be honest I've been to a few weddings, seen the bride and though.... Hmm a cheaky 10 mins on that  would be awesome haha right with you on that CT something very sexy about a wedding dress on someone other that your own missus :lol: :D

Im holding my fluffiness back, church unfortunately cancelled, memories of loosing half my shit previously brought that idea back to earth hahaha

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Lol @ CT
That's a bucket list I'd like to read  :wacko:

Look on the main UKP page. There are numerous threads on there for what is on each member's bucket list.

They make interesting reading!!

I did contribute to it a few years ago, but lately don't get the chance to visit that part of the forum.

Lately, Raddy has ticked quite a few off his list  :thumbsup:

Offline Broadsmiley812

Great review, Im going to have to check the titties out myself! Where abouts in derby is she based?

smithie1000

(sorry no aw link as still down I believe)

Ok Safia is no stranger to a few reviews recently, some mixed but here's my 2 pence worth...

Arranged a meet days back and we have text a fair bit since, comms amazing 10/10
Met in a nice flat in Derby, discreet and no issues, felt safe (quite a studenty area) 10/10

Walked in and finally seen her...... 12/10 just wow, like... Wow!!!!

Pretty is an understatement, amazing gorgeous body (perfect massive sexy tits) in stunning red lingerie (and sexy high heels) that looked and tasted great :yahoo:
The owo, the sex, everything, she was so polite and couldn't do enough.
I won't babble on about every detail as previous reviews have said how good she is action wise, I'm just going to say it was probably the best I have ever had, spent the last 30 mins thinking and the last time I said it was Lisa (thai), this was so much better!! Constant fk throughout, (perfect massive sexy tits), can't fault a thing, (perfect massive sexy tits), wow

I'm short, wow

I'm a few more words, very polite, stunning, lovely lady, fantastic body and she's not scared to use it,(perfect massive sexy tits)

Will see again soon :)

Oh might have forgot to mention she has perfect massive sexy tits  :yahoo: :dance: :cool: :lol:

hope the link comes up, I fancy a go at her too

Online j122

Go to her other review where she's commented & try sending her a PM.

Timmy2

Look on the main UKP page. There are numerous threads on there for what is on each member's bucket list.

They make interesting reading!!

I did contribute to it a few years ago, but lately don't get the chance to visit that part of the forum.

Lately, Raddy has ticked quite a few off his list  :thumbsup:
I have shall I write a thread about "Cock Sucking" :sarcastic:

Raddy

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Great review, Im going to have to check the titties out myself! Where abouts in derby is she based?

She is in the DE22 area of Derby, I'm not overly familiar with Derby but it's minutes from the city centre driving.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I have shall I write a thread about "Cock Sucking" :sarcastic:

Raddy

Lol @ Raddy, I'm scared to ask but what did you do matey ?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Raddy you are my hero and a filthy Fokker haha awesome review I just had a read, my favourite quote was
 out of her pussy and into my mouth I take it deep and lick her juices off his cock…did I really just say that…fuckin hell

It's not something immediately on my bucket list I'd probably have to break myself in halfway with a ladyboy lol ( External Link/Members Only ) i heard it tastes like chicken?  :lol: :D :P :yahoo:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 07:38:08 pm by Iloveoral »

Online j122

It's not something immediately on my bucket list I'd probably have to break myself in halfway with a ladyboy lol ( External Link/Members Only ) i heard it tastes like chicken?  :lol: :D :P :yahoo:

You'll have to be quick now you've given Raddy this link, transexual was one of the things on his bucket list!...... This is the same thing isn't it? I'm not totally clued up on all this for obvious reasons!!

Timmy2

Raddy you are my hero and a filthy Fokker haha awesome review I just had a read, my favourite quote was
 out of her pussy and into my mouth I take it deep and lick her juices off his cock…did I really just say that…fuckin hell

Was mega...she was hot
I was going to try LB...this was better

Raddy

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I wouldn't be suprised if Raddy was half way up the M1 as we speak

I'm never saying never, unfortunately I'm getting more adventure but need to calm it down before I'm broke, 4 meets in the last 10 days or so, I'd need a shit load load of alcohol to consider a cock in my mouth, Deffo wouldn't go as far as a cock in my ass though, I'm like East Midlands departure Lounge, no arrivals!!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
In honesty a few of the lb's look quite hot, I'm into Asians with big tits and I do like fucking a tight ass, I guess it's not a mile away  :D :lol:

Online j122

Deffo wouldn't go as far as a cock in my ass though, I'm like East Midlands departure Lounge, no arrivals!!

And the same goes for hand luggage!

SSkUNkY

Is there a profile or a number for Safia please?

Online j122

Timmy2

In honesty a few of the lb's look quite hot, I'm into Asians with big tits and I do like fucking a tight ass, I guess it's not a mile away  :D :lol:
Rang one to arrange...the blokes voice put me off

Raddy

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Haha straight off the building site, big of slap and Steve is now Stephanie :D

Timmy2

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Raddy, Google "Andrea Mae ladyboy" she's (/he 's) quite hot, that might tempt me, I don't think I'm allowed to post links in her to lb pages lol certainly going to need something special to take my mind of Safia now :D

Glad to hear your back on the vag matey, it's part of your 5 a day  :lol:

ramrodronnie

Really need a link to this Safia? She sounds fucking "Hot"  :yahoo:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She is very hot, but her aw profile is down currently, no idea why maybe she's just so busy with the attention UKP has brought her, she doesn't do many meets a week as she is at Uni, this isn't a full time job for her like most and if I'm honest I get the impression she didn't really need the money by the way she dressed, lingerie, etc. I'm ready for another round this week with her too 😜

Timmy2

CT? :sarcastic:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CT? :sarcastic:

AFAIR Safia is not into anal. Or have I missed a joke here  :D

Timmy2

AFAIR Safia is not into anal. Or have I missed a joke here  :D
CT you have missed the joke.....Lube up buddy...ILO is coming to get you :D :wacko:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Now how did you know I have big tits?

Whom have you been talking to??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CT you have missed the joke.....Lube up buddy...ILO is coming to get you :D :wacko:

I'm annoyed with you!! You started it all with your 13" reviews.... then you meet up Leroy..... now ILO has caught on!!!!

I enjoy walking behind WGs as they go up the stairs.... but on this occassion, will have my back to the wall  :scare:

Timmy2

I'm annoyed with you!! You started it all with your 13" reviews.... then you meet up Leroy..... now ILO has caught on!!!!

I enjoy walking behind WGs as they go up the stairs.... but on this occassion, will have my back to the wall  :scare:

Ha ha.... :P

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

I just spat my coffee over two people as I read that haha  :yahoo: nothing like discreet reading, and that certainly wasn't  :P

You gunna need a big tub of lube CT my subway loaf is on its way to you  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I just spat my coffee over two people as I read that haha  :yahoo: nothing like discreet reading, and that certainly wasn't  :P

You gunna need a big tub of lube CT my subway loaf is on its way to you  :lol:

You failed to mention if it's a 6"  :lol: or a foot long  :scare:

Offline Owwhatanight

Your ok CT as ILoveOral is after an Asian Ts more of the far eastern type Asian. :wacko:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Your ok CT as ILoveOral is after an Asian Ts more of the far eastern type Asian. :wacko:

Phew!!  :cool: