Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abigail NTS Edinburgh  (Read 5904 times)

Offline nike

Went to New town today, five girls on, four Scottish,  Sara being the only non Scottish girl .
Chose Abigail, about 5ft4 shoulder length wavy brown hair, pretty face nice body about a size 8 with maybe very pert  36b boobs and nice ass.
Started off with a very nice slow sloppy  uncovered BJ, wonderful technique and changed positions several times. Onto sex , cowgirl and doggy, a lot of enthusiasm and pushing back. Finished in doggy. Nice massage and nice friendly conversation. onto round two and great owo again followed by sex in even more positions than the first time, some more owo and finally finished in doggy.

Cost I hour

£30 at door
£80 for girl

Face 8/10
Body 9/10
Service  9.5/10
Effort 10/10

Will def. be back for more.

It seems that we are spoiled for choice at NTS at the moment. Long it may continue.

Offline foreverchanges

Great stuff....this is the thing when you get a decent collection of girls under one roof...the bar is raised and performances improve.
The most obvious example was LSS in the golden era where virtually every lass on the books was top class and those who didnt meet the standards were out the door sharpish like.
It can  be no coincidence that NTS is the place to be now thanks to the predominantly Scottish workforce.

Offline nike

Ur right F.E.C. However they had a couple of really good romanian girls before, now if they came back, that would be a truly golden line up. :drinks:

Offline nike

Offline nike

Just had a revisit today. Just more of the same, she has it down to a tee. However she said she was going to squirt and without asking if I like that sort of thing, she pissed on me. There was too much of it to be anything else, great if ur into watersports but a real turn off for someone like me, who isn't. This will def. make me think twice about booking her again. :thumbsdown:

Offline foreverchanges

Just had a revisit today. Just more of the same, she has it down to a tee. However she said she was going to squirt and without asking if I like that sort of thing, she pissed on me. There was too much of it to be anything else, great if ur into watersports but a real turn off for someone like me, who isn't. This will def. make me think twice about booking her again. :thumbsdown:

Would not have been pleased if that had been me mate. :angry:

Boaby321

All this squirting nonsense that wg's think we like. I think we can all tell the difference between piss and so called cum. I've had this happen to me on a few of occasions with wg's but have never experienced it with civvy girls. Personally they should just continue with the fake orgasms and forget the watersports......unless of course that's what your into.

Offline nike

All this squirting nonsense that wg's think we like. I think we can all tell the difference between piss and so called cum. I've had this happen to me on a few of occasions with wg's but have never experienced it with civvy girls. Personally they should just continue with the fake orgasms and forget the watersports......unless of course that's what your into.
+1
Exactly my sentiments. :dash: :scare:

Offline nike

I think so , she told me "I'm up for anything, almost anything." She's not averse to a finger up there .
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 08:49:34 am by nike »

Offline Largs43

I visited NTS today, saw a girl I've reviewed before so no review, but....

Kenny said he expected Abigail to start back at NTS next week!

Offline willie loman

That's something to look forward to.

Offline DickDiver

Is she the one that was advertising outcalls on AW?

Offline willie loman

Offline nike

Lets hope she's got over the whole "gushing" nonsense.  :scare: :dash:

It seems to be quite common in the wg community but I've never come across it with a civvie.  :unknown:

hambo the jambo

Abigail no longer works at NTS,anybody where she is now,thanks

Offline TKovac

Bloody hell that was quick she only started back on Thursday. Guess she got enough to stop having to hawk her cunt to stranger's
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

KnightOwl

Shame, she looked really fit when I went in, but I already had a booking with one of the other girls.  If no-one knows where she's gone, is she still on AW, and if so, under what nickname?

Offline Santiago

Knightowl

she is on aw, scottish abigail

External Link/Members Only

mainly doing outcall, occasional incall

Offline well_ung

Knightowl

she is on aw, scottish abigail

External Link/Members Only

mainly doing outcall, occasional incall

Yet very rarely answers emails  :diablo: