Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suya-May Massage - Queensway, London  (Read 1858 times)

6 review(s) for Suya_may.massage (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Mayamalee (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TJHooker

After my last Thai massage in town, decided to give another girl a go and decided on

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Suya has two profiles, the second one is:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £90 for a one hour nude massage with a happy beginning and happy ending.

Comms
Called Suya, phone answered within a few rings booking made.  Was sent the name of the road, postcode and building name by sms.

Location is a block of flats a few minutes walk from the station.  The flats are just behind/above a Starbucks so great location to get a pre or post massage coffee.  Arrived at the location, texted her that I was there, an sms was sent back with the flat number.

Got the lift up, the building has CCTV; on the entrance, in the lift and even in the hallways.  The building looks run down, I later discovered during the massage the building owner has several WG tenants.

The experience
As I walked out of the lift, I could see a rather shifty looking bloke waling slowly up and down the hallway.  Probably was up to the same as me but a different flat.

Knocked on the door to the flat and it was answered by a very tall and butch Thai lady boy.  "You're early!" were the first words out her mouth very loudly.  Shocked, I thought wtf and contemplated walking; didn't care how much I needed to cum, she looked like she could pull my cock right out off.  Suya appeared from round the corner and told the LB that I was there for her.

Suya led me to the room.  It was a decent size room partitioned by a screen.  It was evident she also slept in it.  Light was just sufficient to get my bearings.

Discussed the services required, money handed over.  She asked me to strip, lie on the table on my back whilst she left the room for a moment.

She came back, stripped off and I got my first view of her body. He face pictures are very accurate.  Her body is slim, no belly and small pert tits.

During the happy beginning I was allowed to touch her all over but not allowed to play or put my fingers in her pussy.  It was different, there was a bit of twisting going on and some use of nails.  Was not very erotic and she did seem to concentrating on it quite hard until I came.

She cleaned me and asked me to lie on my front.  Massage was nice and soft, it had some nice sensual touch's with some play with the inner thigh, ball handling etc.  No credit card swipes though.

Managed to have a chat with her, she is a nice lady.  Apparently there are three of them working out of the flat.  Herself, the LB and bibi106.  Even found out she is the cousin of suzymassage/suzy-massage.

After a while, she asked me to turn over and proceeded to massage my front.  Lots of nipple and pec play and then on to the second cumming.

This time round I had to ask her to slow down a bit and be a bit more gentle as it was starting to hurt.  Eventually and fortunately for her as I could see her arm was having trouble coping I came.

The usual clean up was had,  no shower available.  Got dressed and left.  As I walked across the lobby floor towards the exit I noticed a girl asleep in the corner on the floor.

Would I see her again?
Probably not.  It was not the most spectacular of massages or handjobs.  The lady boy did not set the right tone to begin with.

Offline random

I saw her a few months ago, I'd been meaning to do a review but could no longer find her profile on my hotlist. Judging by the date of these profiles she must have scrapped the old one and started 2 new ones. It was a negative for me which I'll now do a review of.