Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alyssa English Indian Girl (Guildford)  (Read 4883 times)

ramrodronnie

I had a car meet with Alyssa last night 3rd November, for a 30 minute booking. Her face pics on AW really are accurate of her.
She got into my car, and we went to a secluded, dark area, where I parked up. Sorted out the paperwork. Then we got into the back of my car. Straight away Alyssa went at me with full on with DFK. Wow! I kid you not, this girl can kiss. No issues about cigarette smells, the taste of her mouth was gorgeous. She then got her boobs out, and I sucked, and licked them. She asked me to kiss, and lick her neck, as she loves that. Which I was happy to oblige. I could tell that she was loving it, she was getting really sexually worked up, even before I'd touched her pussy! So I moved my hand down to her by now moist pussy, and started fingering her. She then went down and started giving me a BBBJ, OMG! Heaven! She sucked my cock all the way down for some time, really sloppy, it was fucking amazing, it was all that I could do to stop myself from cumming there and then, so I had to stop her. I then asked her if I could taste her pussy after I had had a sniff at my fingers, just to be sure there was no nasty smells there, but going by the smell she was very clean. So I licked, and sucked away at her clit, she went fucking wild! And came twice, I had to get down and taste those juices, bloody hell! How Horny! I told her that I wanted to fuck her, which she also wanted badly. She slipped on a mac, and she mounted me cow girl, she rode me like crazy, my car was rocking like hell lol. After a while of cow girl, I fucked her in mish, and then doggy style, where I blew my load. She told me that she had cum 4 times altogether! This girl is one Great Shag. She told me that her boyfriend can't make her cum, and that she doesn't have sex with him very often. I think that she really gets off on these car meets with strange blokes who she's never met.

All Positives with this one guys. There isn't any Negatives that I can think of, oh apart from her keeping me waiting for about 20 minutes, as she wasn't ready when I arrived.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline itk

Her profile is a bit 'stuck up her own arsehole' isn't it? Wants everything from her boob job to her to weekly shop to her monthly rent paid for.

Offline socks

Her profile is a bit 'stuck up her own arsehole' isn't it? Wants everything from her boob job to her to weekly shop to her monthly rent paid for.
Yeah these profiles that have this pay piggy, sugar daddy shit in them really put me off the woman offering them, even if they did top notch other stuff.

The happy one

Why is this in east Anglia

With the title saying Guildford

Great sounding punt though

The happy one

There is no fee on her profile either

Still hot

How much did you pay where was she

ramrodronnie

Why is this in east Anglia

With the title saying Guildford

Great sounding punt though

I posted this Review in to Guilford The happy one. Fuck nose why it's appeared here?   :unknown:

wazzer

There is no fee on her profile either

Still hot

How much did you pay where was she
He mentions it here, think he got a bit excited.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74139.0

ramrodronnie

Yeah these profiles that have this pay piggy, sugar daddy shit in them really put me off the woman offering them, even if they did top notch other stuff.

I've posted an accurate account of my meeting with this girl last night socks. What more can I say. What you read, is what I got. No more to add mate.   :unknown: :hi:

ramrodronnie

He mentions it here, think he got a bit excited.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74139.0

As I've just explained to socks wazzer. I did post the Review in the Guilford Thread. Fuck nose why it's appeared here?   :unknown: :hi:

wazzer

As I've just explained to socks wazzer. I did post the Review in the Guilford Thread. Fuck nose why it's appeared here?   :unknown: :hi:
Yes it wasn't that, you forgot to put the cost on this review :lol: like I said I guess you were excited.

ramrodronnie

Yes it wasn't that, you forgot to put the cost on this review :lol: like I said I guess you were excited.

It was £65 for 30 mins. But I went over that. and so I paid her another £30 for about 45 minutes. £95 in total. But she was an excellent shag wazzer. And boy was she a Great snogger! No smelly nicotine breathe either.  :yahoo: :wacko: :thumbsup:

Offline Badvicar

Is she coming to the eastern region soon, Ronnie?

ramrodronnie

Is she coming to the eastern region soon, Ronnie?

In a word NO Badvicar. As I've already pointed out, I did post this thread in the Surrey/Guildford area. So Feck nose how it got into this area? I did ask Admin to put it into the relevant area. Well they did. But it's still appearing here?  :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

Jesus just read her bills bills tab, what a load of utter shite

Glad one of her "slaves" has paid her £5.99 Netflix bill,she might find it harder to get someone to cover the £850 rent  :wackogirl:

ramrodronnie

It's easy claretandblue. Just ignore her bills, bills, bills. And just pay to fuck her. Simples. That's all that I did mate.  :unknown: :hi:

Offline claretandblue

It's easy claretandblue. Just ignore her bills, bills, bills. And just pay to fuck her. Simples. That's all that I did mate.  :unknown: :hi:
It's ok pal, I would rather not line the pockets of a cretin with this attitude  :hi:

ramrodronnie

It's ok pal, I would rather not line the pockets of a cretin with this attitude  :hi:

Have you spoken to her then claretandblue? Did she give you bad attitude? Only she was fine with me mate.   :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

Have you spoken to her then claretandblue? Did she give you bad attitude? Only she was fine with me mate.   :unknown:
If I see shite such as this bills bills nonsense I immediately move on  :music:

ramrodronnie

If I see shite such as this bills bills nonsense I immediately move on  :music:

Ok, I agree with you that her profile does come across as a money grabbing tart claretandblue. But I think that that is trying it on, sort of banter. I personally ignored all of that shite. I can only say what I experienced with her in my Review, which is an honest account of how my punt went with her. She was a great shag, and an awesome FK snogger. I would like to shag her again, but it is a fucking long trek. I don't know whether I'll keep driving that far for a shag mate. But it's not often that we get some horny Indian tottie like her over my way. And I do have a real fetish for fucking Indian/Middle Eastern girls claretandblue   :hi:

ramrodronnie

You don't have to line her pockets claretandblue, Just take all that with stuff with a pinch of salt, and just pay her rate to just fuck her mate. Simples. That's all that I did. You just need to ignore all of that sugar daddy stuff. I paid for a shag with her, and I got just that, as per my Review.  :hi:

Offline Badvicar

Offline thekman100

I've not got round to see her yet but I am MIGHTLY miffed to have received an unsolicited text from her today.

I mean, fine, there is no one around to get me into trouble but I don't think that is a good idea and what she doesn't know is that it has slightly put me off seeing her.

I do like her pretty face though, so might get over it!

She just sounds a bit too money grabbing for my liking.

ramrodronnie

Fuck nose, or fuck knows?

That's just my humour Badvicar. I do know how to spell "knows" I just preferred to use the word "nose" As I am a sarcastic bastard.  :lol:

ramrodronnie

I've not got round to see her yet but I am MIGHTLY miffed to have received an unsolicited text from her today.

I mean, fine, there is no one around to get me into trouble but I don't think that is a good idea and what she doesn't know is that it has slightly put me off seeing her.

I do like her pretty face though, so might get over it!

She just sounds a bit too money grabbing for my liking.

I totally agree thekman100. She shouldn't be making unsolicited contacts to anyone. And it is totally unprofessional/indiscrete for her to do so. And I would Never condone such behaviour.  :hi:

Offline thekman100

After a 2nd one I asked her to delist me, she replied no problem, so far no more received.

I still do intend to see her. She sounds like a true 'professional'....though it's a job after all!

Offline jackthelad

Same with me but it's on my punting phone so I don't really have an issue.

ramrodronnie

Same with me but it's on my punting phone so I don't really have an issue.

It obviously depends on everyone's differing circumstances jackthelad. If you are in a position where you need to be discrete with seeing WGs? Then obviously it makes sense to have a punting phone. However it still can't be condoned by her making unsolicited calls. It needs to be made clear to her whether it is "Safe" to call/text a punter from the outset.  :hi:

bigone

Anyone have her number please?
Bigone

ramrodronnie

Bigone

If you AW e-mail her bygone she'll give you her number. Or she may ask you for yours? Either way you'll get to speak to her. I do have her number, but I'm not sure whether it would be right for me to pass it on? I'll text her to ask if she minds me passing her number on. If she's ok with it? I'll PM you with it mate.  :thumbsup:  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Bigone

I've personal messaged (PM) you bigone   :hi:

ramrodronnie

ramrodronnie

Did you have a punt with Alyssa bygone?  :hi:

Apologies bigone. I called you bygone.   :hi:

ramrodronnie

Thank you   :hi:

Still don't know how things went with Alyssa bygone? Did you ever see her mate?