Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bonnie123 of AdultWork  (Read 2795 times)

14 review(s) for Bonnie! (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OakTree

Bonnie123 of AW. Unreliable, time waster.

External Link/Members Only

I didn't actually see bonnie or speak to her. So I can't comment on her looks, service, venue etc. The whole of the meet was arranged by text. I'd rung her the day before and it went straight to her answer phone so I just left it at that but very shortly she text me saying she'd had a missed call and that she was free tomorrow. I text back and arrangements were made for a one hour in call at 12 noon. She finished off the text conversation by telling me to ring her at half eleven for the address. Now I live about 45 mins from the centre of Manchester but I had a fair idea where her general location was so I wasn't too concerned about not getting the address sooner. On the day I drove into town and parked up ten or fifteen minutes away. I rang her a couple of times but no answer so I left a voicemail just letting her know who it was and I was ready when she was. A few minutes later I received a text from her saying
"Hi there sorry about this but I'm not free till 4:30 can you do then"
I told her no I can't and wish she'd told me earlier as I'd driven into Manchester.
Her reply was "Thats why I said wait till 11.30 to come, sorry about that."
I ended all further conversation with after that.
At no point in our arrangements did she say that this was a maybe, maybe not meet. The phone call at eleven thirty was for the address not for letting me know wether it was going ahead or not. Besides if she was not able to make it surely she knew a lot more than 30 minutes before the meet, it took me to ring for her to tell me.
Did she really think I was going to go ahead with a meet if I'd known she wasn't sure she could make it till thirty minutes before?
Having thought about this since I think I was her plan B. She had other arrangements and I was her fall back if they fell through.

To sum up.

Doesn't appear to ever answer her phone and arranges through text.

Has unrealistic expectations as to how client can swap and move around their time and schedule.

Offline Jameslancashire

oh dear , this one was high on my list , but if she treats punters like that she has just been relegated  :thumbsdown:

Online threechilliman

Quote from: OakTree link=topic=74125.msg933189#msg933189

Has unrealistic expectations as to how client can swap and move around their time and schedule.

Another one who thinks we're sat around all day with fuck all to do except punt

Baffling.

Correct to leave a review as well, to warn others. :thumbsup:

tcm

Randy James

Lol she left me s negative feedback . Similar thing happened to me. I was on the wY but then she didn't text to confirm address until 5 mins b4 booking. I'd turned back by then . She told me to fuck off as , I felt bad but my guilt is over

Offline p3ngu1n

Shame as I was going to see her - she's being moved to the back of the list after this episode

Offline cueball

Thanks for the review bud

She were a maybe at one time but she is a definately not now,

Soprendo

Oh dear.
After looking at her pics she was right at the top of my list as well.
Disappointing
 :diablo:

Offline OakTree

Shame really! I don't doubt if you did get to see her she'd be very good.

You can't be messed about like that though.

Offline lewisjones23

Think she obviously got a better off / longer booking or is double booking clients

I'd be tempted to get a seperate SIM and ' book ' in a 3 hour appointment

Taste of her own medicine

Offline cueball

We've all been let down before but what make it worse is being let at the last minute, we've done the drive, we've had our bath and we've ironed our punting underpants, we're ready to go podging, the last thing we need is being left high and dry sat in the motor on a strange street in a strange town.

They're the first ones to grumble about time wasters.

Soprendo

Lol cueball I thought I was on my own ironing my undies

Offline IAMBATMAN

Sound like she's lost alot of potential customers because of this and the fact she left you  (bodyworks) negative feedback for what was her own doing takes her off my list anyway

Online frankc

Sound like she's lost alot of potential customers because of this and the fact she left you  (bodyworks) negative feedback for what was her own doing takes her off my list anyway

Yes, agree with you there mate, I saw her a few weeks ago and it was one of my best punts of the year, but, if I'd  read fraserlads review before I'd seen her, she,d have been straight in the bin......

Offline IAMBATMAN

Yes, agree with you there mate, I saw her a few weeks ago and it was one of my best punts of the year, but, if I'd  read fraserlads review before I'd seen her, she,d have been straight in the bin......
it was your review that put her on my HL haha im seeing somebody this weekend and i was seriously considering her. got a few choices but still not sure who

Offline Blackpool Rock

Shit what a shame as she was also at the top of my indi list to see and a bigger risk for me coming from Blackpool as i'd probably set off about 2 hours before the meet time to get left high and dry.
May still consider her at some point but with a plan B and C lined up in a parlour just in case

What makes it worse is that Frank had a mega punt with her so you know she has potential, good on you Frank i'm well jealous
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 07:36:03 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Online frankc

Shit what a shame as she was also at the top of my indi list to see and a bigger risk for me coming from Blackpool as i'd probably set off about 2 hours before the meet time to get left high and dry.
May still consider her at some point but with a plan B and C lined up in a parlour just in case

What makes it worse is that Frank had a mega punt with her so you know she has potential, good on you Frank i'm well jealous

Maybe I just got lucky mate , think it was one of them days when everything just falls in to place if you know what I  mean....I felt good, she was fit and up for it and I felt like I could have shagged for England......doesnt happen very often these days..

Offline philtheebastard

just read reviews about bonnie 123, we have all had bad experiences with girls, don't you think they have with guys, give the girl a break, go see her yourself make your own mind up, recommendations are all well and good, but don't compare to seeing for yourself, we all have bad days

vw

just read reviews about bonnie 123, we have all had bad experiences with girls, don't you think they have with guys, give the girl a break, go see her yourself make your own mind up, recommendations are all well and good, but don't compare to seeing for yourself, we all have bad days
What ?   Are you her protector ?  Give the girl a break? no go teach your friend to not let people down and have her bad days when it affects nobody.  How dare you !
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 07:04:44 am by vw »

Offline cueball

Yes, we all have bad days but it's the leaving us dangling that's the frustrating and annoying part. Cancel me with notice and I'll be fine with it, cancel me whilst I'm sat in the car waiting and that's a totally different thing.

Lasses that think that's acceptable aren't on my to see list.

Replies, opinions and criticism are totally acceptable on here, there's a new site just got up and running that might suit you more phil (uke).

Offline Blackpool Rock

Have to agree with VW and Cueball's comments here, leaving a guy high and dry 30 minutes before is totally unacceptable.
She is still on my list and i'll make my own mind up if I get to see her but i'm not quite sure why you are defending her actions, have you seen her and had a good experience, do you know her or are you Bonnie?  :unknown:

Randy James

Phil probably knows her
I tried rebooking but she told me to fuck off
I set off an hour before on our planned punt with regular texts saying "on way , we still on, what's address" after 40 mins no reply and no idea which side in Manchester I thought fuck it took a pit stop at Sandys and Amber . As I left check my phone 5 mins before I was supposed to see bonnie she text " r u coming "
I was like wtf impossible now

She left me -ve feedback and failed to understand my view.
Tried rebooking nicely , told to F off , so I message her the link to her negative review , saying I guess I wasn't alone

Offline cueball

I don't even set off these days without a postcode, if she hasn't given it me in time then tough shit I'm not going

Billyberry

I see all the usual suspects are being pathetic cretins as usual. Ganging up on a WG despite the fact she is one of the only really fit girls on AW and is a nice person as well. . Get a life !!! 

Offline cueball

I see all the usual suspects are being pathetic cretins as usual. Ganging up on a WG despite the fact she is one of the only really fit girls on AW and is a nice person as well. . Get a life !!!

Thanks for that Billy, we'll really miss you :sarcastic:

VOLPONE

She sounds like another Antonia....

OldAdmin

Sorry to hear of fraserlad's negative experience, but I'm pleased he exercised his right to post a negative review to warn others and also post something that has riled up her fluffy fanboys.

Offline MrMog

Fluffy Fanboys? considering they both had no other posts and joined just to defend her I would say its either herself or her pimp.

Admin you are too nice to these muppets sometimes :)

Offline bigmc

If girls don't want a shit reviews,  don't piss people about.  Not rocket science eh !!