Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indigo 25 Glasgow  (Read 2053 times)

2 review(s) for SCOTTISH INDIGO  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As usual when a punting opportunity arises its impossible to get a hold of the WG's at the top of the hotlist :thumbsdown:

So gradually working down the list and Indi is the first to answer, or maybe it was the maid  :unknown:

Comms were straightforward and prompt and arrived at appointed time.

Maid led me into room and Indi arrived a few minutes later wearing the schoolie outfit from her photos, not my thing and not requested so dont know if its her thing or left on from last customer  :vomit:

Not as bad looking as some other reviews had suggested, legs and arse were lovely but I would say she is a good 6 or so years older than profile and now has a little bit of a belly. Would be fine if this was reflected in her profile rather than showing what her body looked like ten years ago.   :mad:

Started off with some kissing  and cuddling leading onto ow and number of basic positions.

Was given wipes to clean up but no offer of a shower or bathroom facilities  :angry:

Heard someone arrive as I was dressing, and noticed second bedroom door was closed as I was leaving, as Indi was cleaning up with wipes as I was dressing I am sure she is doing back to backs with just a wet wipe between  :vomit:

Will definitely not be back  :hi:

DG

Are you stalking me? :lol: Also saw Indy recently after a long absence. My review was neutral, but that was largely due to the maid service and delay. I was also first of the day (I think). However definitely not as good as first time round and if I had visited later in the day I may well have got the same impression as you did. Did she give a reason for no OWO?

BTW it;s defo the maid who answers the phone.

Offline mr small

No reason given, not a big deal as I was already disappointed by misleading age and photos.

I will pick an age group and body shape depending on what I fancy that day, so I am often disappointed when profiles are less than accurate  :angry:

Offline mr small

Are you stalking me? :lol:

No your safe. this was a little while ago, ............honest.  :D

Rangerslad

I'm not really a fan of hers but she has the tightest hole I've ever fucked on a prozzie

DG

I'm not really a fan of hers but she has the tightest hole I've ever fucked on a prozzie

+1

Offline MrFox

Have taken her of my hot list thanks to UKP...but this has me intrigued  :D

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As usual when a punting opportunity arises its impossible to get a hold of the WG's at the top of the hotlist :thumbsdown:

So gradually working down the list and Indi is the first to answer, or maybe it was the maid  :unknown:

Comms were straightforward and prompt and arrived at appointed time.

Maid led me into room and Indi arrived a few minutes later wearing the schoolie outfit from her photos, not my thing and not requested so dont know if its her thing or left on from last customer  :vomit:

Not as bad looking as some other reviews had suggested, legs and arse were lovely but I would say she is a good 6 or so years older than profile and now has a little bit of a belly. Would be fine if this was reflected in her profile rather than showing what her body looked like ten years ago.   :mad:

Started off with some kissing  and cuddling leading onto ow and number of basic positions.

Was given wipes to clean up but no offer of a shower or bathroom facilities  :angry:

Heard someone arrive as I was dressing, and noticed second bedroom door was closed as I was leaving, as Indi was cleaning up with wipes as I was dressing I am sure she is doing back to backs with just a wet wipe between  :vomit:

Will definitely not be back  :hi:

I don't like this girl at all ....... Not my type and I thought the service was poor as well......plus there is a big risk of getting busted as ther are 2 females in the flat ie a brothel
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: