Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I wasn't expecting that !!!!  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Has anybody walked away after a punt and bemusedly thought ''I wasn't expecting that?''

I had a punt a while ago and half way through doggy she flipped onto her back and started rolling off her stockings, threw them at me and said ''stick these on''. Whilst I was kack-handedly putting them on I half jokingly said ''shall I put your knickers on as well?''   

To cut a long story short, the last half hour was spent wearing all her clobber with one eye in the mirror as I pounded the shit out of her pussy and fucked her willing mouth.

Also, she said my legs looked very good in stockings.  :blush:

SuitedandBooted

It's these crazy things that make you smile when you look back.

Offline threechilliman

Never really had the inclination for stockings and knickers, but d'you know what, I might just give it a try now you've mentioned it. Sounds kind of fun.....

tcm

Ben4454

I was shagging this working girl when suddenly the door swung open and it was a guy standing there full bollocked naked looking like he just been on a meth binge. I looked at her in a 'what the fuck' kind of fashion and she winked to the guy and said we had not finished yet. Apparently it was her husband who woke up from a afternoon nap. I thought it was a previous punter who got lost at one of the chokepoints.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I was shagging this working girl when suddenly the door swung open and it was a guy standing there full bollocked naked looking like he just been on a meth binge. I looked at her in a 'what the fuck' kind of fashion and she winked to the guy and said we had not finished yet. Apparently it was her husband who woke up from a afternoon nap. I thought it was a previous punter who got lost at one of the chokepoints.

You're lucky it wasn't Raddy, he'd of mounted you.  :D

Ben4454

You're lucky it wasn't Raddy, he'd of mounted you.  :D

I take it you werent as lucky as I was ?  :lol:

Offline dboy74

Had a punt yesterday and had expected a run of the mill GFE with what appeared to be an innocent looking Czech girl.

However, after a slap, continual spitting on my cock and an unprompted squat on my face and told to 'lick this' I realised it was going to be a little more 'intense' than I had anticipated :D

Ben4454

Actually I do have another scenario to add to this... I once punted a genuine 20 year old Japanese girl. I was in a establishment where there was a new Japanese girl working every week. We got down to business and I had her sucking my cock. Highlight of my punting career seeing a japanese girl with model looks sucking on my cock...

She then sat there and started crying and self-strangling herself. She then told me to make her gag and choke because she loves it. I thought of getting out of there because is a complete nut case but I of course took her up on it and held her nose shut while I fucked her mouth hard. She then told me to rape her and strangle her... I thought all of that messed up hentai has gone to her head. Although it was a very odd but enjoyable punt.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 11:09:32 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline bushman

Actually I do have another scenario to add to this... I once punted a genuine 20 year old Japanese girl. I was in a establishment where there was a new Japanese girl working every week. We got down to business and I had her sucking my cock. Highlight of my punting career seeing a japanese girl with model looks sucking on my cock...

She then sat there and started crying and self-strangling herself. She then told me to make her gag and choke because she loves it. I thought of getting out of there because is a complete nut case but I of course took her up on it and held her nose shut while I fucked her mouth hard. She then told me to rape her and strangle her... I thought all of that messed up hentai has gone to her head. Although it was a very odd but enjoyable punt.

:wacko:
 I would say that's fucked up, but hey ho some folk have strange fetishes.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Has anybody walked away after a punt and bemusedly thought ''I wasn't expecting that?''

I had a punt a while ago and half way through doggy she flipped onto her back and started rolling off her stockings, threw them at me and said ''stick these on''. Whilst I was kack-handedly putting them on I half jokingly said ''shall I put your knickers on as well?''   

To cut a long story short, the last half hour was spent wearing all her clobber with one eye in the mirror as I pounded the shit out of her pussy and fucked her willing mouth.

Also, she said my legs looked very good in stockings.  :blush:

Given the recent negative reviews you've posted, I bet this brought a big smile on your face!!!

Offline cueball

Never really had the inclination for stockings and knickers, but d'you know what, I might just give it a try now you've mentioned it. Sounds kind of fun.....

tcm

Ha ha

Fuckin hell, beard and a frock..... at least you'll be easy to spot

Offline rogercock00

Would admit to having a slight kink for perhaps shagging a WG while i'm wearing her g-string. I would definitely want to have a tug with them wrapped round my bell, may even nick some to do it at home later  :crazy: