Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC ....again  (Read 3522 times)

Offline happyharry

After attending a disastrous "Cambridge Party" a few weeks ago (more scrums than the Rugby cup final) I popped over to Brum in the hope of getting my party confidence restored.
Result.
The TLC set up has been covered by previous reports. Irene and Charlotte were "on duty" and I was the first to arrive. They couldn't wait to get down to it so within a few minutes it was FFM. After 10 minutes or so another guy arrived and that was it. They nicknamed us Bill and Ben (the flower pot men) and we certainly sowed our wild oats.
Just Bill and me with two willing and responsive girls. After two hours I was finished and left Bill at their mercy.
3 hours for £100 is great value but Im not sure how viable it is for the organisers. I would have preferred a few more punters.....to take the pressure off me to perform !
I will return
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 08:32:17 pm by happyharry »

Offline Steve2

After attending a disastrous "Cambridge Party" a few weeks ago (more scrums than the Rugby cup final) I popped over to Brum in the hope of getting my party confidence restored.
Result.
The TLC set up has been covered by previous reports. Irene and Charlotte were "on duty" and I was the first to arrive. They couldn't wait to get down to it so within a few minutes it was FFM. After 10 minutes or so another guy arrived and that was it. They nicknamed us Bill and Ben (the flower pot men) and we certainly sowed our wild oats.
Just Bill and me with two willing and responsive girls. After two hours I was finished and left Bill at their mercy.
3 hours for £100 is great value but Im not sure how viable it is for the organisers. I would have preferred a few more punters.....to take the pressure off me to perform !
I will return

Those ratios are certainly not sustainable on a regular basis. If it was just a one-off, an organiser could cope with that but if it was more frequent they'd have to seriously consider other options.

Offline Jerboa

Bill & Ben? That's a little before the girls time. :)

vt

Those ratios are certainly not sustainable on a regular basis. If it was just a one-off, an organiser could cope with that but if it was more frequent they'd have to seriously consider other options.

I'm sure Em must be taking a loss on some of these parties. Obviously she has the Phoenix operation to bankroll it while it gets established.

I just can't fathom why there aren't more Brummie guys willing to stump up £100 for 3 hrs of quality pussy, they'll pay around £60 and hand over their real-life ID for a 20 guy sausage-fest with unappealing girls elsewhere in the city, but won't pay the extra £40 for a low-ratio party in spacious surroundings.  :wacko:

Offline Corsaire

I went for my first TLC and would agree at first it would seem that it would seem a bad business proposition. I think there were 5 clients eventually including one who came after 2 hours and went after half an hour or so saying it wasn't his cup of tea.
For this type of entertainment, the facilities are exceptional, I have, years ago been to 2 different LMP venues that were no where near as good as this, and thoroughly enjoyed them. So yes if, and I hear there are, there are other places charging less but lower quality then these guys should change their habits and try this. 8 opportunities per week.
For the time being Emma may be breaking even especially with the weekend meetings helping so cheap advertising, but it has to do better, so guys of Brum. Use it or lose it!

Offline happyharry

For the time being Emma may be breaking even especially with the weekend meetings helping so cheap advertising, but it has to do better, so guys of Brum. Use it or lose it!

Yes, "You don't know what you got til it's gone" to quote the old song.

The last "Cambridge Party" (about 2 weeks ago) was £220 for 3 hours, and was shit  (read reviews in East Anglia section). 20+ people and just two small bedrooms.
That was way overpriced and makes TLC look even better value (and more civilised)

Offline ClimaxMan

Ive read a few reviews that the girls 'got it on' with themselves with the guy(s) watching, can anyone confirm they did?
My visit had 2 lovely ladies, but I got the impression they were only shagging men, and not group involvement unless it was with 2 or more men only.

vt

Ive read a few reviews that the girls 'got it on' with themselves with the guy(s) watching, can anyone confirm they did?
My visit had 2 lovely ladies, but I got the impression they were only shagging men, and not group involvement unless it was with 2 or more men only.

Which reviews are you talking about?  :unknown:

IME, it's mainly hetero action, the girls are there to look after the guys, not pleasure each other...but I have seen girls kiss or lick a boob in my presence, I read reports of LMP where some more girl-girl action was witnessed.

I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of girl-girl action, but it would depend on the girl, whilst some are bi-, others are totally straight...so it would be as distasteful to them as asking a straight guy to suck a cock.  :vomit:

Offline happyharry

No sign of any girl/girl action when I was there. In any case, it doesn't do a lot for me although I suppose it would provide some entertainment in between "pops".
If that's your thing then I'm sure the organiser (Em) will be happy to advise which girls might be up for it. She's very approachable and won't bite your head off.

TheNewSeeker

Wow, be willing to travel from Derby for that price. Any links?

Offline piercedtim

External Link/Members Only

Never too sure with posting links but I hoped that worked

Offline Jerboa

I'm sure Em must be taking a loss on some of these parties. Obviously she has the Phoenix operation to bankroll it while it gets established.

I just can't fathom why there aren't more Brummie guys willing to stump up £100 for 3 hrs of quality pussy, they'll pay around £60 and hand over their real-life ID for a 20 guy sausage-fest with unappealing girls elsewhere in the city, but won't pay the extra £40 for a low-ratio party in spacious surroundings.  :wacko:

A lot of the locals won't know about tlc, because Em isn't advertising anywhere, no doubt she's taking a loss, having to pay two girls, when only two guys turn up, and what she's paid to refurb the place after the fire, she told me she expects to take a loss, until tlc is established.

Offline ClimaxMan

Ive noticed some of her usual girls have disappeared from her site as well, maybe they didn't like being sent off without payment. A pity. No Trixie, Katarina, Billie or Joy.
Hopefully they'll be back on the rota soon

broksonic

I have thought about going but can't help getting worried that I will be ignored if there are a few blokes  there .  I am not the sort of person to push my way in and if other blokes are with the women

Offline Robert44

7 guys 2 girls when I was there today. Charlotte and Eliza.
Could have done with an extra girl. The girls started to get tired later on.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 05:57:08 pm by Robert44 »

scoobydoo88

Ive noticed some of her usual girls have disappeared from her site as well, maybe they didn't like being sent off without payment. A pity. No Trixie, Katarina, Billie or Joy.
Hopefully they'll be back on the rota soon

Trixi and Billie are on the rota for this Friday and Saturday,  with Irene.

FredW

I was thinking of going tomorrow, but with less than and not the girls advertised I'll probably give it a miss.

FW

ClitTeaser

What is the best way to get to the venue?  I will be staying at an airport hotel in Brum.   

Offline fenderswoop

What is the best way to get to the venue?  I will be staying at an airport hotel in Brum.

Number 97 bus or a train to the city centre and then a bus from the city centre to the TLC or just get a taxi from your hotel

FredW

Number 97 bus or a train to the city centre and then a bus from the city centre to the TLC or just get a taxi from your hotel

Christ, don't take the 97!! 900 from Airport to City (or a train to New Street). Then bus 50 from Moor Street.

Bus ticket £4.20 covers all day. For train get a Day Tripper for £6.40 and you can use the bus as well.

FW

broksonic

Do you walk round naked or do you just get undressed when you get down to the action ?

Online dubs

I thought their max ratio was 3:1?

Offline happyharry

Do you walk round naked or do you just get undressed when you get down to the action ?
Upon arrival you are shown to a changing room where you leave your clothes and valuables in a locker. You then put on a dressing gown that they supply and make your way to the showers. Have a shower, dry off, and then you can put the dressing gown back on or wade straight into the action - which happens mostly in a large room close to the showers. It's all very relaxed, and if you want to sit around in your dressing gown, maybe watching the action until you're ready to "play",  then just tell the girls. Once you have shed your dressing gown you will also shed your inhibitions.

Offline Jerboa

If you want to walk around naked that's not a problem.

Offline maleflirt

looks like great fun, im trying to get time to "pop" up that way ! what's the parking like as im driving ??
also who's been this week, are the ratios still as good
cheers D

Offline ClimaxMan

Literally just outside. The main entrance is at the rear of the building, and enough parking for 10 cars. Easily!

Offline Jerboa

Literally just outside. The main entrance is at the rear of the building, and enough parking for 10 cars. Easily!

How was it?

Offline Robert44

I thought their max ratio was 3:1?

Yes, so did I, so I haven't rushed back there, Might go after Christmas when hopefully it might be a bit quieter.