Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunny - Osterley Girls  (Read 1305 times)

Speedy

Does anyone have any info on Sunny who used to work with the so-called Osterley girls (flats in Raynes Park and Chiswick)? She has moved on and I would love to know if she is still working in London. So I wonder if any of you gents have kept in contact with her and could put me in touch?

Ta.

Offline HappyandLucky

A link might help your request i :hi:

Offline NoHo

She was at Shanghai Dreams off the strand a few weeks back but has moved on I think

Speedy

A link might help your request i :hi:

A link to what? She doesn't have a website!

Speedy

She was at Shanghai Dreams off the strand a few weeks back but has moved on I think

Oh thanks for replying. Was she using the same name?

Offline HappyandLucky

A link to what? She doesn't have a website!
Perhaps make that clear in your request. If she is not on AW and has no  site best post on LordLucan.com and stop wasting mine or others time. 

Speedy

You don't have to read the fucking post, or waste your precious time replying to it if it is of no interest to you.

Offline HappyandLucky

You don't have to read the fucking post, or waste your precious time replying to it if it is of no interest to you.
Genuine members read to try and help. Your review of the WG you are desperate to find again obviously helps us all. So no need to be rude. I shall take your advice and ignore your future time wasting posts.

Offline NoHo

Speedy

Genuine members read to try and help. Your review of the WG you are desperate to find again obviously helps us all. So no need to be rude. I shall take your advice and ignore your future time wasting posts.

You're the one who was rude, I was reacting to your rudeness

Speedy

Yes she was

Thanks. They told me she is on holiday in China, they don't know when she will be back. In my experience that usually means she is now working for another shop in London.