Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting London and am looking for advice  (Read 414 times)

Glen789

What is the best way of arranging something for an upcoming trip?  I have no AW history yet.  I'm looking for a good/decent massage w/ B2B + hand job from a really good looking woman near central London.  Perhaps Oral but probably not OWO.  Not full service.  Call me careful.

I prefer mid 20s to mid 30s, B-D cup and sensual.  I saw advice to never use your own phone, I guess I could buy a short term one once I get to London.

Speedy

What is the best way of arranging something for an upcoming trip?  I have no AW history yet.  I'm looking for a good/decent massage w/ B2B + hand job from a really good looking woman near central London.  Perhaps Oral but probably not OWO.  Not full service.  Call me careful.

I prefer mid 20s to mid 30s, B-D cup and sensual.  I saw advice to never use your own phone, I guess I could buy a short term one once I get to London.

Get a cheap punting phone, just call her using that to arrange. In my experience there is no need to use adultwork to make the booking. Be sure to call on the morning of the punt to make sure the booking is still on.

Offline PLeisure

External Link/Members Only
Section 8 is worth reading, as well as everything else  :hi: