Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmel_newcastle  (Read 2111 times)

3 review(s) for Carmel_newcastle (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bronson24

External Link/Members Only

this review is goin back 4-5 weeks ago but thought its best to share,

saw her at a easy to find apartment not far from hendon docks sunderland. booked her for a 30 min appt which was £50

decided to take a gamble on a younger lass due to the recent talk abut her being back on the scene due to this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63233.msg843181;topicseen#msg843181

arrived at location and appt was for 7pm. I text her i was in car park i got text back to say she wasn't ready yet. Was still waiting in car for text after 5 mins when the session should have started which annoyed me a bit. Eventually said she was ready so buzzed into door and made way upto her flat, she answered door and i was not mega impressed with her looks, she was a good looking lass but she has totally ruined it by having lip injections that looked way unnatural and sort of resembled a duck.

I was lead into bedroom and gave her the money she said she would be back in a minute so i decided to strip off and wait for her, she had been gone about 3 minutes and i was sat thinking to myself what the fuck is she doing.

she eventually came back in and then said il be back again in 1 more minute and left room again so i got my phone out of jacket pocket that was on the floor and it was already into ten minutes of the appointment.

She came back within the minute and then we proceeded to get on with the punt. she started kissing me which was enjoyable and plenty of tongue action and then went down on me giving me a really nice blowjob,  i suggested we get into a 69 which she was happy to do and as i started to lick her pussy which was fine. Then asked her where i could cum and she said in her mouth so i knelt over her and she sucked me off and i totally shot a huge jizzshot in her mouth and face and eye which she seemed to enjoy and so did i.

We both got off the bed and i was given wet wipes and i asked her how much time we had left and she said a few minutes and she started to put a towel around herself, so i said ok and i told her i doubt im gonna be able to cum again in the few minutes. So i started getting dressed and once i was dressed i pulled my phone out of my pocket and realised it was only 7:20pm and i thought the dodgy fucker obviously wants me out as soon as possible and ive only had about ten minutes with her, so i never made a fuss about it as i just wanted to leave. so i left and i was fuming when i got back in car but luckily i was only down by £50 quid so nothing to major i suppose.

i have put this down as a neutral as i feel its only fair as she did put some good effort into the sex part,but took the piss with the time.

So i'll let you all make up your own minds about whether you think it was a positive, neutral or negative

pros = good kissing, good blowjob technique and good facial which she was happy to take

negatives = deliberate time-wasting at start of session and lied to me about the time we had left together

would i return or recommend - NO

Offline PlasticGeordie

Good review. Unfortunately we all have punts like this from time to time. Makes you wonder why they do it. Pissed you about for the sake of 20 mins and now lost you and most of the rest of us as customers.

Do they not read the forums and realise what a bloody good living they can make if they get a good reputation ? More fool her I suppose.

Offline bronson24

Good review. Unfortunately we all have punts like this from time to time. Makes you wonder why they do it. Pissed you about for the sake of 20 mins and now lost you and most of the rest of us as customers.

Do they not read the forums and realise what a bloody good living they can make if they get a good reputation ? More fool her I suppose.

yea deffo more fool her.

also forgot to write on the review about her body. She has quite a few stretch marks around her stomach area, her boobs where fake and totally out of proportion to her body and had some pretty bad scarring on them, the pics on her profile and the diamonds (although not on diamonds website anymore) have obviously been glossed over

Offline Tiger63

One of those you put down to experience  :thumbsup:

themademan2

Her pic is visible on Whatsapp. Anyone confirm whether anal is actually available? Tried to get her to confirm and she just kept using the word discretion, which set alarm bells ringing as a get out clause  :unknown:

Offline bronson24

Her pic is visible on Whatsapp. Anyone confirm whether anal is actually available? Tried to get her to confirm and she just kept using the word discretion, which set alarm bells ringing as a get out clause  :unknown:

never asked her about anal but when i saw her i asked her what she did and she said everything so it may be,

greychap

never asked her about anal but when i saw her i asked her what she did and she said everything so it may be,

I think what would be useful when making bookings especially for 30 mins is to ask before hand are you able to come more then once in that time?

The reason I say this is before I started doing punting in the North and did it other areas if I visited an independent girl or even what they used to advertise as a massage service as most of the paper ads were that I always was under the impression 30 mins services were always only a 1 come as that what most girls marketed it as. They used to start with a body rub down body to body etc for like ten mins then the service would properly start so it would mainly take you up to the 30 min and if there was time left either punter usually left or would talk or ask for a massage to end the time.

So if I booked a 30 min booking I always thought and got told usually it is just a once come and if you booked 1 hr you could come twice or as many as possible in that hour.

So what I am asking is has the twice come for 30 mins always been like that in the North East area or has it been developed more so in the last few years with more girls working independent on AW so giving value for the money??

Offline bronson24

I think what would be useful when making bookings especially for 30 mins is to ask before hand are you able to come more then once in that time?

The reason I say this is before I started doing punting in the North and did it other areas if I visited an independent girl or even what they used to advertise as a massage service as most of the paper ads were that I always was under the impression 30 mins services were always only a 1 come as that what most girls marketed it as. They used to start with a body rub down body to body etc for like ten mins then the service would properly start so it would mainly take you up to the 30 min and if there was time left either punter usually left or would talk or ask for a massage to end the time.

So if I booked a 30 min booking I always thought and got told usually it is just a once come and if you booked 1 hr you could come twice or as many as possible in that hour.

So what I am asking is has the twice come for 30 mins always been like that in the North East area or has it been developed more so in the last few years with more girls working independent on AW so giving value for the money??

ive had a few 30 min appts before and ive came twice but it will be upto the girl
yea i agree its always best to confirm how many times you can come especially in a 30 min session and i wont make that mistake again next time

too be fair i didn't think to ask carmel whether it was a once only  in a 30 min appt i just assumed it would be,

but she ripped me off with the time we had, and then deceived me about how much time we had left

greychap

ive had a few 30 min appts before and ive came twice but it will be upto the girl
yea i agree its always best to confirm how many times you can come especially in a 30 min session and i wont make that mistake again next time

too be fair i didn't think to ask carmel whether it was a once only  in a 30 min appt i just assumed it would be,

but she ripped me off with the time we had, and then deceived me about how much time we had left

Yes I wanted to bring this point up because some girls do think a 30 min appointment is only a once come.

I have been punting well over 20 years and most girls I seen in past a 30 min session was always a once come but I do think things have changed a lot in the last 4 or 5 years with a lot being independent and some will now offer it twice for that time...but i think if its something you want its best to ask about this because I don't think there all just trying to get you out without offering the second time some think it is a once come only for a 30 min session.

I remember a couple of girls that I seen in past had said to me "what a cheek I had a couple of punters wanting it twice but only paying for small amount of time and not going for the hour but trying to get the same".

I think up her in the north more will do twice come in 30 min especially as a independent but I think its best to ask and find out because like I said I have seen many girls that only think it should be once.

A lot of girls that used to work in massage parlour type places I remember a session up to 30mins was always advertised as a once come but you had a body massage with it at the start of booking so most of the time you still was there for most of that time as the pace went slower.

greychap

left but she ripped me off with the time we had, and then deceived me about how much time we had
[/b]

I think in this case she wanted to only do a once come and rather then say to you this is how I want to work she lied about the time as to not to have to say I only want to offer a once come. I remember most incalls I used to do they all started with a massage so you had the 30mins but only once come but I think a lot of girls have changed the way it is since AW came around and you don't have to disguise the appointment as a massage with extras.

Offline bronson24

[/b]

I think in this case she wanted to only do a once come and rather then say to you this is how I want to work she lied about the time as to not to have to say I only want to offer a once come. I remember most incalls I used to do they all started with a massage so you had the 30mins but only once come but I think a lot of girls have changed the way it is since AW came around and you don't have to disguise the appointment as a massage with extras.

yea your probably right grey, but either way, whether it was a once cum only or a time scam she did, its a bad way to do things

greychap

yea your probably right grey, but either way, whether it was a once cum only or a time scam she did, its a bad way to do things

Yes I agree, she just wanted you out after you popped and by saying time nearly up was the best way for her to get you out. Its obvious with some girls they only want to work on the once come for 30 mins but rather then say it they usually just start putting there clothes on or go off to the bathroom so that you feel uncomfortable and get dressed yourself, I think they know other girls do offer twice in 30 mins especially the popular girls in the North East but they don't really want to do that but some girls don't want to make it clear to the punter either and some think its only supposed to be a once come.

It depends who you see at the end of the day and how they choose to operate.

Offline bronson24

Yes I agree, she just wanted you out after you popped and by saying time nearly up was the best way for her to get you out. Its obvious with some girls they only want to work on the once come for 30 mins but rather then say it they usually just start putting there clothes on or go off to the bathroom so that you feel uncomfortable and get dressed yourself, I think they know other girls do offer twice in 30 mins especially the popular girls in the North East but they don't really want to do that but some girls don't want to make it clear to the punter either and some think its only supposed to be a once come.

It depends who you see at the end of the day and how they choose to operate.

good thing we have this forum then too warn other guys if they wanna do sneaky tactics

greychap

good thing we have this forum then too warn other guys if they wanna do sneaky tactics

Yes its true the time lying was a bit silly in my book she would have been better off saying I will give you a massage for the rest of the time you have left as I don't offer twice come for 30mins but saying that she might not want punters to know that incase they only visit the girls that will do a twice come in 30 mins.

In her case I would suspect that she would prefer punters to leave earlier then get in to a conversation of twice come or once come etc and have you say some other girls do twice etc and you don't so easier for her to trick you with the time thing.

themademan2

Offline bronson24

External Link/Members Only

Looks like her boyfriend found out  :lol:

arghh her profiles gone when ive just clicked on it.  was it anything good?

themademan2

arghh her profiles gone when ive just clicked on it.  was it anything good?
It was bad like... 'Yeeeee haaaa ride me like a chariot into battle ....'  :lol:

Boyfriend wrote some right derogatory comments about her being paid in drugs etc. It was just the way it was worded :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 04:45:39 pm by themademan2 »

Offline GinGin

I tried booking her just over a week ago. Got a time arranged but she said she couldn't make it with an hours notice. I did aske her if anal was on offer, which she answered "no".

I always leave my watch on during punts so I can keep an eye on the time, make sure I get my moneys worth.

Offline Jamessn

If you wouldn't go back, should be negative I feel.