Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Millie - Allure  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only

Possibly not my best choice ever but I thought I would go for a young one for a change (I usually prefer a MILF).  Arrangements were easy to set up with Allure as usual; outcall to my hotel.

Millie seemed a bit nervous at first, but I quickly came to realise the age gap makes communication a bit difficult, so it may not have just been nerves, just a lack of common interests to talk about. I would have said she seemed taller that the website states (which would be an odd thing to lie about), and also slightly heavier, but still a very nice body, assuming you like small boobs. Facially, she is no stunner although perfectly pleasant, but I'm an ugly old bastard who who am I to judge?

Since there wasn't much to talk about we quickly got naked and she soon had my member in her mouth. I have to say her oral was excellent; lots of ball licking and nice and sloppy. After a while we reversed roles. Somebody else mentioned her huge pussy lips; it's true, and they are an absolute delight to go down on. I enjoyed myself more than I have done with 99% of the women I have licked out. Absolutely fantastic. Could have stayed there all day but she came quite quickly so we decided to move on to the shagging. This is where it all started to go wrong. She refused to get on top because she said I would "burst" her. She refused to let me take her doggy too, so we settled on mish, but she was so inept at putting the condom on that I lost interest. I decided to have another lick at her fanny and that was so got it got me going again; this time I put the condom on myself and we managed a few minutes of mish with her constantly trying to stop me going in too deep, before I came. She was much more relaxed and chatty after the sex was over, kind of confirming my initial thoughts that she was a bit apprehensive about the whole thing.

So, she scrapes a neutral just because of her fabulous pussy, good oral skills, nice body, and that fact that she will probably get better as she gets more experienced. To my mind, refusing to even jump on a cock and give it a try, regardless of size, is pretty much inexcusable for a WG.

I've learned my lesson though; back to MILFs for me.

Offline bronson24

aye cant beat a milf :thumbsup:, sorry to hear your punt didnt go to plan.
but what did she mean by you will burst her? are you hung like a horse or was she just being awkward?

Offline Name Not Found

aye cant beat a milf :thumbsup:, sorry to hear your punt didnt go to plan.
but what did she mean by you will burst her? are you hung like a horse or was she just being awkward?

I wouldn't say "hung like a horse" but, yes, she was objecting to size. Can't recall any other WG objecting so strongly so I'm just putting it down to inexperience.

Offline AgedCases

Sounds like she would be good for an oral-only punt though, eh?

Mackem95

She does seem quite petite, maybe your just too much for her to handle. Take it as a compliment mate  :yahoo:

Offline Name Not Found

Sounds like she would be good for an oral-only punt though, eh?

Absolutely  :cool:  If that's your thing she would be excellent.

Mackem95

Rod trotter

If she ups her game id be interested.

Think she can cope with my cock, trouble is these young girls in the main are like rabbitts in the headlights, they all seem nervous and awkward around you, im yet to meet an 18/19yr old whos been fantastic

GeordieBadass

If she ups her game id be interested.

Think she can cope with my cock, trouble is these young girls in the main are like rabbitts in the headlights, they all seem nervous and awkward around you, im yet to meet an 18/19yr old whos been fantastic
Have you met Scarlett of AW?

Rod trotter

Have you met Scarlett of AW?

Nope.i did say in the main, not all.just my experience though   :hi: