Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra Glasgow  (Read 8497 times)

3 review(s) for K_E_N_D_R_A (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

markw

You've said all you're going to say on the matter a few times now.

Which abusive comments?

There have been plenty of nasty comments about this girl, under her original profile, here on UKP. I got the impression some of them were from people who had never met her.

As a few people have said, her profile is clear, she is straight up about what's on offer, and what isn't. If it doesn't suit any of us, we can just go find another profile.

By the way, I haven't met her, but I have conversed with her in the past via AW. So I don't have any "fluffy" axe to grind on her behalf. Mind you, now she offers owo, I may change my mind about seeing her.

Offline Matrix

It's funny that on a simple review thread, people have to continuously bring up negative comments from months ago on a separate thread. It's been so long since I've read it. It doesn't look like any examples are going to be provided.

Fill your boots and have a wonderful time.

wakeupcall

Stop being dicks. If you don't like her rates or what she offers then don't book her. It's really not that hard to understand, even for the simple minded amongst you. Although why she takes any notice of anything said on here is beyond me. Why read something that upsets you?

Offline Courtney

Stop being dicks. If you don't like her rates or what she offers then don't book her. It's really not that hard to understand, even for the simple minded amongst you. Although why she takes any notice of anything said on here is beyond me. Why read something that upsets you?

:lol: :lol: .....again says the man that's never visited a WG in his life.

.......................maybe he's jealous because no WG would have him. 

.......well wakeupcall (your favourite word is coming up) you are now totally and utterly "irrelevant"!! :D  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 08:23:16 pm by Courtney »

Offline pay as u hoe

Whether  she does or doesn't offer a good service on the balance of probabilities is the point of the discussion and why people read the review section which should be obvious by now. No body needs a prat to tell them not to book somebody they don't like or at a price they don't want to pay. Have a little think before posting.

Rangerslad

My experience of Kendra is she hangs up the phone on me when I speak, texts to say I'm to young and when I tell her I'm 33 but I can go elsewhere if she doesn't want to see me, I get an abusive text back saying how much she dodged a bullet and I obviously have no standards.
Seeing her texts, rants and reviews its clearly me who's dodged the bullet lol
Seems a guy wrote an honest review and all kendras supporters have jumped on him. At least the Romanians don't try and justify their poor service with claims of breakdowns and being to nice and friendly to be in this game

Offline Courtney

My experience of Kendra is she hangs up the phone on me when I speak, texts to say I'm to young and when I tell her I'm 33 but I can go elsewhere if she doesn't want to see me, I get an abusive text back saying how much she dodged a bullet and I obviously have no standards.
Seeing her texts, rants and reviews its clearly me who's dodged the bullet lol
Seems a guy wrote an honest review and all kendras supporters have jumped on him. At least the Romanians don't try and justify their poor service with claims of breakdowns and being to nice and friendly to be in this game

.........perhaps Kendra is a Celtic supporter?  :thumbsup: (sorry I couldn't resist that rangerslad!)  :lol:

Rangerslad

.........perhaps Kendra is a Celtic supporter?  :thumbsup: (sorry I couldn't resist that rangerslad!)  :lol:

Well that might go some way to explaining her behaviours  :lol:

yorkshire123

I notice you have been banned but I will write this as I'm sure you will slug back in sooner or later. The clue is in the title.....

UK's number 1 paid sex review and discussion site

Pillock

JazzMan

Watching the football.
Just back.
Have I missed anything?

Offline Courtney

Watching the football.
Just back.
Have I missed anything?

...........well apart from that wakeupweirdocall twat being banned and the possibility of Kendra being a Celtic supporter...........not really much.

Offline auldie63

Good God in Govan, we go and pay our hard earned to the little darlins and they give us a service. Like all else in life, different strokes for different folks, and some of us will love what they do for us and some will not be as happy no matter who is the WG.
We then come on here and express an opinion on the time we have had whether good or the other. That is what this site is for and it is our opinion, and we are entitled to it!
The sooner the little ladies and their fluffy retinues realise this and stop coming on here to slag off anyone who puts up a critical review of one of the Old Brigade the better.

JazzMan

Good God in Govan, we go and pay our hard earned to the little darlins and they give us a service. Like all else in life, different strokes for different folks, and some of us will love what they do for us and some will not be as happy no matter who is the WG.
We then come on here and express an opinion on the time we have had whether good or the other. That is what this site is for and it is our opinion, and we are entitled to it!
The sooner the little ladies and their fluffy retinues realise this and stop coming on here to slag off anyone who puts up a critical review of one of the Old Brigade the better.

You seem to have missed the point that the ladies were making.
They were saying that there is never any justification for personal abuse.
I off course agree with them.

Offline auldie63

Hope you keep your armour well polished.

Offline auldie63

I got that point but chose to ignore it. If the little darlins are that thin skinned then I would suggest they are in the wrong fucking business(pun very intended).

Offline valdishere

Well said Auldie
No doubt Jazz, Taz & Chico "The Marks Bros" (10 outta 10ers) fear both others opinions and wary they don't 'fluffy up' enough to defend any hoor critique before their next visit to her.

Offline Happyjose

A flakey prossie criticised on a punters forum

who ever heard of anything so mental

RandyF

Princess has been blogging again gentleman!  Just a little, 3500 word-er she must've knocked up over a slice of carrot cake.

External Link/Members Only

I think it's very ill advised.  I even tried to communicate that to her, but she's seems to feel it needs saying...

Contrary to perhaps some things that've been said in this thread, it IS this 10 line review that has got her on a bender.

Comments about the chap being 'no oil painting'?  Having to pay for a girl like her?  :rolleyes: Fucking hell. : Rangerlad? you sound like a chav! So there.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She's been on the hoor 4 years.  You don't write stuff like this, EVER.  :dash:

Offline auldie63

Aye the lassies quite right you'r a shower o' bastards the lot o' ye!
In all forms of human interaction there will occur differences of opinion and arguments, we have all been called plenty of things at work,in the pub etc. and it is part of life. it is a very true saying that you can choose your friends but not your relatives or workmates, you simply have to make the best of it. If you can't take it move elsewhere!
These girls have chosen to work in a field where they will encounter the scum of the earth, the amount of this they meet is largely down to luck as the system only allows a perfunctory assessment of the nature of a new client. Presumably they knew this going in or certainly discovered it damn quick, unfortunately I would think it's inevitable. I'm afraid they just have to accept this or quit.
I try to treat anyone I visit with respect and courtesy but despite this have had some diabolic behaviour from WGs over the years, thankfully very few, and less now that websites like this are around. In short this sort of do is all part of the dance and if you can't stand the heat.........

chico1000

Well said Auldie
No doubt Jazz, Taz & Chico "The Marks Bros" (10 outta 10ers) fear both others opinions and wary they don't 'fluffy up' enough to defend any hoor critique before their next visit to her.
There you go again dragging me into a thread I had absolute no intention of joining in.  Get your facts rights and check my posts and reviews out and you will find I never give anyone ten out of ten.  While your at it check out jizzman's he's given a good few negatives in his time.
My beef with you is your absolute lack of contribution in the review department. Snipping in the corner as per usual. My beef in general is with with personal online abuse which goes beyond a subjective review and could be construed as borderline criminal.
I am not making any comment on this one in any way or another.

Offline Happyjose

OldAdmin

beyond a subjective review and could be construed as borderline criminal.

chico1000 aka Argyll (a previously banned member returning without my permission), it is quite common for you British to want the police to get involved in everything, even if it was small as calling someone ugly or fat. In 20 years of me posting and owning internet message boards, I have yet to ever see Americans with the same attitude, maybe it's because they were raised on freedom of speech and not the desire of a police state that regulates everything and an law of "do not offend" that you Brits think applies even it doesn't exist.
The recent proposed legislation of UK government spying on everyone's internet use is a classic example, barely any Western country would tolerate such a thing.

Offline auldie63

Do you not realise that the Great & the Good in this country are taught from birth and in Eton and Harrow how THEY will run the World and that as long as they can keep the plebs down and ignore newcomers like the USA all will be well in the world.
Mind you as long as your American Freedom allows me to walk into a school with assault rifles and lay about me at will I prefer to stay here.

Offline Matrix

I get it now. She's upset because a man didn't find her attractive.

I notice another one of the "knights" on here likes to use the same phrases as she does on her blog. A coincidence, I'm sure.

OldAdmin

Kendra seems to think the police is her private army, that she can get anyone arrested and jailed just because they post she's a shit prossie, posting what she doesn't like, or post a negative review.

According to Kendra, police now arrest people for "slander", i.e. a civil matter, must be something new in UK, I wonder if that means police also deal with private injury claims  :rolleyes:

Your new threats might scare some into not posting about you Kendra, but you don't scare me.

Rangerslad

Wow just read her blog. Sounds like someone has shat in her cocopops. I should be flattered an attractive, popular person like her has taken time to explain in great detail that I sound young and chavvy on the phone. Feel better now that I'm not one of the guys " that has to pay to get a girl like her ".  :lol:
Clearly unhinged. Imagine she offered you a drink and you asked for a cup of coffee and she put 2 sugars in it instead of 1. She would cause choas if you mentioned it  :wackogirl:

tallguy74

Jesus, some of you are complete goons

OldAdmin

Jesus, some of you are complete goons

Says the one who keeps coming back with new accounts. No doubt you'll be back again. Just can't stay away.

filthydirtypunter

How on gods green earth did I miss this all going south. Her blog post is pretty much filled with everything a WG should never express to or about punters. Talk about shooting yerself in the foot.

All of these fluffy/white-knight puppet accounts as well comming out to defend her to the last :lol: I don't envy your job Admin having to play wack-a-troll  :lol:

Think I'll be giving her a dodge the next time I'm in Glasgow.

Offline Matrix

I wonder if any of the guys that she's written nasty and abusive things about will write blogs about it. There are 2 sides to every story, as we're told.

Offline pay as u hoe

I wonder if any of the guys that she's written nasty and abusive things about will write blogs about it. There are 2 sides to every story, as we're told.

Not only that but I can assure you Plod will be very interested when I inform them of these outrageous and gratuitous assertions which question the integrity and good reputation of the forum's membership. 

Offline auldie63

Not only that but I can assure you Plod will be very interested when I inform them of these outrageous and gratuitous assertions which question the integrity and good reputation of the forum's membership.
I think it will be better for all concerned that we keep the pigs noses out of the trough as much as we can.

filthydirtypunter

I think it will be better for all concerned that we keep the pigs noses out of the trough as much as we can.

+1 for that.

Offline pay as u hoe

FFS it was tongue in cheek they would laugh me out of the place as they would Kendra who's threats to involve the law I was mocking

Offline auldie63

Aye well in future put a BAZINGA at the end.

bensonhedges20

I think kendra thinks shes little miss perfect. No one can do anything totally right but she cannot take criticism well.

This review was not bad yet we had a hoard of fluffies etc get banned.

Thats the kendra spirit.

What you also dont realise is she makes shit a big deal. Plenty of wg would be highlighted by her to this review as well as anyone who ia bqnging her and on ukp. I met her once and never again

She misadvertises. Does not look like her pictures yet continues to use a decade old pictures

Anyone who like her takes shit so seriously should just move on.

Lily has the right attitude, can take it but wont let it get to her.

As for sophieT. Unsure if you mentioned it but how were you directed to here? Take that as a hint and pass on some of your chilled out personality to her. Ita obvious she has a screw loose.

Thia review was not bad yet she had to take it to the worst possible level. You simply cannot blame the punters for that.