Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Payment by chip and pin machine ??  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Declan_C

Noticed looking through a local profile and she mentions that if you don't have cash then you can use a debit/credit card as she now has a chip and pin machine..

Personally I would rather spend that extra couple of minutes and take the money out of the wall than make a payment for services by card.

your views ?
Banned reason: Weirdo / creep/ lurker / leech, take your pick.
Banned by: daviemac

chico1000

Offline tbig_man

This one by any chance?

Based on the previous review I would stay clear!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Knight Templar

Noticed looking through a local profile and she mentions that if you don't have cash then you can use a debit/credit card as she now has a chip and pin machine..

Personally I would rather spend that extra couple of minutes and take the money out of the wall than make a payment for services by card.

your views ?

not a chance, always cash, don't even take my wallet into a punt with me - no way would I give up any details like that
 :hi:

Offline auldie63

And there is no way her machine ain't gonna clone your card? She must think we all came up the Clyde on a water biscuit.

RandyF

I've got a real one of them. £50 from paypal.

Her posting that on her profile just proves she's a fucking idiot.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

not a chance, always cash, don't even take my wallet into a punt with me - no way would I give up any details like that
 :hi:
+1
Only things in my pocket are car keys (unavoidable) and fee.

chico1000

She will be using Apple Pay on her vagina :D

Offline tbig_man

+1
Only things in my pocket are car keys (unavoidable) and fee.

Is that to protect your identity or so you don't get robbed?

Offline auldie63

I've got a real one of them. £50 from paypal.

Her posting that on her profile just proves she's a fucking idiot.
What a card cloner?

Offline Knight Templar

And there is no way her machine ain't gonna clone your card? She must think we all came up the Clyde on a water biscuit.

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline Knight Templar

I do just to be on the safe side, you never know who may be in the house or lurking nearby

RandyF

What a card cloner?

No a real wan.  Point being any Tom Dick or Mustaffa, can get these legit machines nowadays - and yeah, hoors could certainly take payments with them.

Reason I think she's a fucking idiot though, is it'll never happen this way.  You pay hoors cash.  That's how it works  :dash:

Offline elihd

Am asian we do almost everything cash in hand i.e paying employees (whether its restaurants, cash + carry... or whores) so am out!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 08:36:10 pm by elihd »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Primarily so I don't get robbed, Chico. Didn't think much about the identity side of things.