Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Paris Lamour  (Read 512 times)

8 review(s) for Miss Paris Lamour (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline country boy

was in london for the weekend, for the rugby, and fancied a punt, contacted a few girls, and External Link/Members Only was good for an 1 hour, 8.30 meet at imperial wharf.. spoke to her (or what i thought was her) on the phone before meet, only to find out it was her assistant who handles her calls. pics are a good image, of what you see is what you get. looks wise, id say 6.5/10.

she answered the door, wearing what you see in her main profile pic, and offered a handshake, most girls of a kiss, so i thought this might not be great. shes actually quite tall at about 5,9.. money handed over, and took shower, then on to the action.. her kissing is actually fairly good, french kissing, as opposed to dfk, but no probs. cloths removed, and shes not one for letting u touch/kiss her nipples, so that wasnt great.. the next part, saved me giving her a negative, as she gives a very good bj uncovered. she def kept good eye contact through it all, which pleased me. i managed to pop after about 10 mins, of her playing with my manhood, but alas thats where the fun ended.

it was half an hour into the meet, and trying to make smalltalk was difficult, as her english wasnt great. her mood changed for the worse, after that, as if youve cum, now thats it.. i couldnt get the boyo to get hard again, though she didnt really encourage it.. i though feck this, so had my shower, and back on the street in 45 mins. i just wanted out of there. im sure i wouldnt be back with this one, though i wouldnt say dont go, she has a lot of positive feedback on aw. maybe i caught her on an off day.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 06:59:25 pm by country boy »

Jackjizzy

Next time get stuck in and give her a good licking out after pop 1. Never fails me anyway. Am hard within a few mins. Also could take a blue fella to make sure you get your money's worth.