Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess Barbie - Harrogate  (Read 1782 times)

4 review(s) for XXPRINCESSLOCKZX (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited her twice in two days and both meets were good and along the same lines.

Comms: Excellent via Adult Work and phone. Asked me if I had read her profile and if I wanted any of her extras (I didn't).

Cost: £50 for 15 mins x 2

Services: HJ, OW, RO, Rimming (on her), DFK, Protected Sex.

Venue: Central Harrogate Hotel

The girl:

Peroxide Blonde (dyed), size 14 very ditzy and chatty but very charming with it. Large boobs and a fantastic arse and pussy. Not stunning but not ugly either

The meet:

Given hotel room on arrival, no issues and was let in. Undressed whilst she chatted (she chats a lot so if that's a no no then she isn't for you). Took her knickers off for some RO, nice pussy, large lips too and very tasty, no lube and she got wet very naturally. She was waffling in between moans too which I found funny and charming in a way. She then said "you need to stick your cock in my mouth to shut me up" which was perfectly timed. Condom on (I liked the idea of OW as I had been saving my cum up for nearly a week so would last longer), great cocksucker. Got her on all fours and proceeded to rim her arse and lick it all over, very very nice and I wanted to fuck her arse badly but the yorkshireman in me stopped paying the extra £30 for it. Not normally into anal but her arse was perfect for it. Bit of missionary then a very hard doggy session with filthy chat from us both till I came hard. Woke up very horny the after so went back for seconds. Day after was a repeat but with her on top to finish.

Pros

Good comms, accurate photos, good fun, nice kisser, cracking arse and delicious pussy.

Cons

Long extras list meaning a full on OWO/CIM etc would be silly money.

Would I see again?, Yes I plan to as I need to fuck her arse!

Offline stevedave

Cheers for the review mate! Does the fact you went twice in 2 days reflect the fact you got a good service, or more the paucity of other WG's in Harrogate? I imagine a bit of both?

She has come up on my radar before as she occasionally seems to work from Wakefield too (am I right in thinking she is based in Hull but comes over this way sometimes?) so will keep my eye out for her.

I'm looking for some brown love, but not sure about paying an extra £30  :(

Offline anonyorks

Cheers for the review mate! Does the fact you went twice in 2 days reflect the fact you got a good service, or more the paucity of other WG's in Harrogate? I imagine a bit of both?

She has come up on my radar before as she occasionally seems to work from Wakefield too (am I right in thinking she is based in Hull but comes over this way sometimes?) so will keep my eye out for her.

I'm looking for some brown love, but not sure about paying an extra £30  :(

Great service and I woke up very much in the mood the next day. Go for Daniella at playmates for anal.

Offline stevedave

Coming up as no longer active on AW...does she turn her profile off when not working, or has she hung up her stockings?!

Offline anonyorks

Coming up as no longer active on AW...does she turn her profile off when not working, or has she hung up her stockings?!

I'd say the former as I believe she's attached

Edit

She's showing as active for me
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 12:20:14 am by anonyorks »

Offline stevedave

Coming up as active for me again now, must have been a glitch in the matrix  :D