Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy May back working?!!  (Read 2075 times)

Offline AndyMac1

Do my eyes deceive me or is this Angel ready to employ her wonderous lips once again???

Offline AndyMac1

Offline Burky89

It's a Geordie invasion that no one will ever complain about

grey402

I emailed her today she's back next week, good to see her back.

Offline JJM

Mmmm will be a busy week in Glasgow as another sought after back next week too.....ExoticDelphine

RandyF

Mmmm will be a busy week in Glasgow as another sought after back next week too.....ExoticDelphine

Looks like the Glasgow grannies, fatties, matrons, junkies, gypo's, half-dafties had all best shut up shop next week then lads.

Wye aye supserstar & Chico fave LucyMay, AND ExoticDelphine External Link/Members Only-  worldclass megastar BOTH in town  :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 08:00:19 pm by RandyF »

Offline tazman1002001

Looks like the Glasgow grannies, fatties, matrons, junkies, gypo's, half-dafties had all best shut up shop next week then lads.

Wye aye supserstar & Chico fave LucyMay, AND ExoticDelphine External Link/Members Only-  worldclass megastar BOTH in town  :drinks:

.....and my favourite ExoticDelphine ..... She had messaged me a few days ago to say she was coming for a one week tour of Glasgow.

She really is one amazing girl......9/9 positive reviews on UKP that says it all ...... I've got my booking made with her already  :D :dance: :yahoo:

Some girls need to buck up there ideas and read some of Delphines reviews her on UKP and they really need to start a similar attitude with the guys. It's going to be a busy tour for her I think.....and  I can't wait. Between Maisie and my duos with her and Delphine coming soon ive been on punting cloud 9 recently .....and long may it last lol. :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

If only that where true :thumbsup:

Offline auldie63

By the looks of it these dames are gonna need a flat with every door a revolving one!

Offline tazman1002001

By the looks of it these dames are gonna need a flat with every door a revolving one!

External Link/Members Only ... Delphine is different class....she def doesn't run a revolving I know that she showers and freshens up between ALL punts..... I for one can't wait to see her again..... :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Totally agree with the shagster  (taz)
She serves up a meen session of Bump and Grind  :cool:
Nice girl too

Offline seeker

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by: