Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Day of disaster - Beeston  (Read 1699 times)

firingblanks

Oh dear, where to start  :scare:
External Link/Members Only
New group of Chinese operating out of the High St Asian Hairdressers where Pinky worked..
I exchanged a few texts and although hesitant she convinced me to try there.
£40.00 for 1 hour massage.
Led in to a room and was joined by a way too mature unattractive woman  :dash:
She attempted massage BADLY.
after 10 min suggested Body2body which I refused whole heartedly.
5 min later I got up and dressed and told her it's rubbish and I wanted £10 back.
The lady taking bookings asked why I was leaving.
I made it very clear that this lady can NOT do massage, not even badly, she is far to old and unattractive :(

She led me out telling me that the other girl working there is young and pretty, asking me to try again and she will make sure I get this girl next time.
I'm not sure I'll bother unless 1 of you can vouch for a nice girl working there.

Punt 2
As I was disappointed and still in need I wanted to find someone local and quick.
External Link/Members Only

Booked 30 minutes
£60.00
Found the place on Station Rd above a sign shop.
Led in to a bedroom where a facially reasonable looking Oriental girl was in dressing gown.
Mmmm I thought.
stripped off and so did she, it quickly went downhill  :thumbsdown:
She had huge boobs, but they hung to her waist, very flabby stomach and a huge jungle going on between her legs.
she did the usual crap massage, stroked the little fella to a Semi, I didn't find her sexy at all, quite the opposite.
She tried but my little fella didn't want to get near her.
finished with a poor Hand Job
Won't call it HE as it was hardly Happy.

That's it for me on massage for a while.
I'm doing a full service punt with an attractive younger woman next time, someone rated well and reviewed here.

I'd avoid both these places mentioned today, unless someone has seen the young attractive girl at PPinkys old place.

[Changed from Positive to Negative by admin at request of poster]

Offline s6ooby

sorry to hear of this and thanks for sharing - why the Positive though??

firingblanks

My error.
It's been requested to change to Negative.
I'd give it a Double Negative if I could

Offline Owwhatanight

Where th hells Pinky gone ?? She was ok. Last time I was here there was a small chubby lady poss 35-40. I said n to her as Pinky double booked me.

I take it your going to Leicester for a full service  :hi:

firingblanks

Where th hells Pinky gone ?? She was ok. Last time I was here there was a small chubby lady poss 35-40. I said n to her as Pinky double booked me.

I take it your going to Leicester for a full service  :hi:

It's got to be done.
I love massage, but sometimes I need a little more.
not sure if I should book Mandy or book 2 for a real kick :)
As I don't do the full service usually,  I may just indulge in some serious depravity with 2 sexy looking younger women.

Offline Owwhatanight

I think you have lasted well but a guy needs sex every now and then so go for it
 :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I've done a few reviews on the chinese above the sign shop all negative, will never return there, I sent a text to the "receptionist" say I'd been a customer for 3 years in her varies house and the service was terrible I'd never go back after at least 20 visits, not even an apology

It's downhill now there and the location is not discreet as obviously the lads in the sign shop know the score and on a busy main road too 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69766.0
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:26:09 am by Iloveoral »