Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eden of Sheridans Salford  (Read 900 times)

Offline Tango

External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £40
Extras: OWO and CIM inclusive

Seen Eden previously a few times, she is a cute brunette lady with a curvy frame and a enormous set of Chebs. I get on well with her.

In the room had a quick catch up and then straight to the business of burying my face into her gigantic tits. GFE with snogging on offer and onto skilled, deep OWO with attention to my balls, Intermittent tit wanking included just to add even more of a smile on my face.

Had sex with Eden on top and went for my normal doggy to finish when Eden asked if I would spunk in her mouth... well I decided I would go for this option and Eden sucked every last drop of man icing out of me skillfully.

Eden seemed on form and happy in Sheridans, this is probs the best service I have received from her.

If you like curvy girls with huge tits you will like Eden.

Sheridans is fucking hilarious, there is always something going on like shagging girls that just came in for a brew on an air mattress for example - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68777.0  not been that often but its a quality place every time I have been.   

Offline IAMBATMAN

She's a top punt imo bit big for some maybe but not for me been thinking about a nuru with her or adelle but kinda got farrah on my mind lately so I'm not sure what to do