Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hollie Kendrick - Manchester  (Read 2622 times)

1 review(s) for Hollie Kendrick (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline boogz

External Link/Members Only

I got in touch with this girl feeling a bit skeptical, with her one positive feedback at the time and nothing to speak of on UKP. I spoke to her on the phone, and she sent me a few pics, which kept my interest up.

I was put off by the fact that she doesn't really offer incalls in Manchester. I made it clear I was not willing to risk booking a hotel, but she said she would get a room at the Campanile in Salford if I met her there and paid her for an hour. We eventually agreed that I would pay half the money, and the rest once we're in the room.

She's an hour or so late in the end, although luckily I live nearby so didn't set off till she assured me she was on her way, but I was still hanging around a good 20 mins waiting for her. She's there with a mate, they go inside to book the room with my £50, I keep a close eye on them (discreetly) and soon after they come back outside and claim that they don't have the required £50 in their accounts to give debit card deposit.

Probably b.s, but eventually I book the room in my name and go inside with Hollie having agreed that I need now only pay her a further £20 to cover her £120 hourly.

Finally inside the room, frustrated and horny as fuck, I've got my hands on her in seconds. On the phone earlier we had discussed her boundaries as far as rough sex is concerned, she claimed to have almost none as long as I don't leave a mark. I was still slightly skeptical that she really was as submissive as she claimed, but it turned out to be pretty much true.

For the next 50 minutes I did pretty much what I pleased with her. Face fucked her, slapped her, made her rim me and fucked her roughly in lots of positions. Highlights were fucking her over the bathroom sink with her holding herself up with only her hands and me supporting her by her legs, and also in missionary on the bed with my hands around her neck choking her. She let me do this for a surprisingly long amount of time, and I let go eventually despite no protestation from her!

She was definitely more of a passive sub; she never really got into it that much, just seemed happy for me to do what I please with her until the time was up. Bit of a shame, because I prefer when there's a bit of intimacy and the girl puts up a bit of a fight. But still, £120 is pretty decent value to fuck a hot 19-20 year old girl as roughly as you choose.

She has a nice curvy body, heavy tits and a nice chunky arse. Facially quite pretty although too much make up for my tastes, not quite the girl-next-door but more the type you might see staggering out of the Printworks in a tiny dress on Friday night.

Anal is on her profile but she refused it claiming I was too big; I was fine with that since it was an extra £20 anyway, and there was much fun to be had with the rest of her body.

I do hope she does vet her clients and doesn't just see anyone, because some people might take the piss with her 'I'll take anything' nature. I went pretty far with her and she didn't bat an eyelid!

If this girl can get a regular incall place and become a bit more professional, then I'd see her again. But for now, she's pretty much what you'd expect from a 19 year old girl still new to the game. I've left her AW feedback, but she hasn't returned the favour despite asking her a couple times! Not sure I'd risk an outcall though unless I was already staying at a hotel, but a good punt nontheless.

Hope this helps someone who had her on their HL.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 12:18:56 am by boogz »

GBush

Hi
How does she compare to Antonia. Which one would you chose?

Offline boogz

Hi
How does she compare to Antonia. Which one would you chose?

Antonia all day long to be honest. Gets a lot more into it, hence the experience is a lot sexier with a more active and turned on participant! Antonia has a more natural, demure look, although you could say Hollie has a better body. Both could improve on their time-keeping :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review and TOFFT, she's on my HL but like you say the lack of feedback put me off so good to have a UKP'er review her though i'd need an incall

Offline tazman1002001

Im in Manchester today and fancy trying this girl out .... Anyone else seen her and any idea what her incall place is like? Any info or other feedback would be great ..........
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Let's see how good and quick you North West boys are at helping a genuine fellow scottish punter who has the horn and is looking for some quick hot action lol.....

Or any other recommendations for incalll ....... I like hot body, big natural boobs, I got a foot fetish, love them tall .....nothing extreme but has to be a great GFE ...... Anything except Romanians unless someone can guarantee a 100% great experience with one.

No pressure guys  :scare: lol ......look forward to hearing from you all  :hi:  :drinks:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Ended up giving her a miss as no one got back to confirm if good or not  :(
Banned by:

Offline Titi

You've definitely dodged a bullet there my friend.  I made the mistake of seeing her after my original plans fell through. Guess I've learnt my lesson for straying off the beaten track. I will review her next week when I'm less busy.

Online jokaa

How weird, I was messaging her all day today and arranged a booking. her comms were excellent.

In the end though I ended up cancelling as I had car trouble and didn't want to risk going on the motorway. Seems like it may have been for the best?

Curious to see your review mate.

Offline tazman1002001

Same for me...comms were great but not sure just wasn't feeling it so def dodged a bullet ...

Ended up seeing this gorgeous Polish chick..... Def the right choice

Banned by:

GBush

Same for me...comms were great but not sure just wasn't feeling it so def dodged a bullet ...

Ended up seeing this gorgeous Polish chick..... Def the right choice

She looks great. Did you try anal with her?

Are you going yo do a review?

Offline tazman1002001

Yep will do a review later as travelling just now ....

Didn't try anal not my thing but she did let me put a finger up her tight arse .......
Banned by:

Offline Titi

How weird, I was messaging her all day today and arranged a booking. her comms were excellent.

In the end though I ended up cancelling as I had car trouble and didn't want to risk going on the motorway. Seems like it may have been for the best?

Curious to see your review mate.

It was just strange. The flat was nice and clean. The venue. Comms and her physique were probs the only positives. Everything else was just strange. There were 2 of them in the flat. Walked in ans they were both naked. Ended up podging both of them but not at the same time at no extra cost. Whilst I was shagging one, the other would come in and interrupt asking very childish questions. I don't even know which one was Hollies. Their young age and inexperience definitely shows. Ended up leaving early. Owo was protected, no kissing and no a levels as agreed prior to booking. Hope this helps. You're better off having a wank and save your cash.

Offline Titi

Apologies for typos as I am typing on my phone.

Offline tazman1002001

It was just strange. The flat was nice and clean. The venue. Comms and her physique were probs the only positives. Everything else was just strange. There were 2 of them in the flat. Walked in ans they were both naked. Ended up podging both of them but not at the same time at no extra cost. Whilst I was shagging one, the other would come in and interrupt asking very childish questions. I don't even know which one was Hollies. Their young age and inexperience definitely shows. Ended up leaving early. Owo was protected, no kissing and no a levels as agreed prior to booking. Hope this helps. You're better off having a wank and save your cash.

You "podged" 2 young hot girls with great physique for no extra cost and you say that's a bad thing  :dash:
Banned by:

GBush

You "podged" 2 young hot girls with great physique for no extra cost and you say that's a bad thing  :dash:

Strange reaction. When the moon, the stars and the sun align and it's Christmas and my birthday on the same day, I'm usually ecstatic.

Offline Titi

On this occasion it was. I have had some cracking punts so know when I've had a shit punt. By all means give Hollie a go next time you're in town. Don't let my bad experience put you off.