Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NURU Massage?  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Eager Thighs

Anyone know a place I can get a decent Nuru Massage that doesn't cost the earth? Maybe it's wishful thinking but I'm thinking around £60-£80?

Offline Mansell

Now, that's really wishful thinking. No Chance at that money, when they charge £ 30 for the Jel.

Offline maxxblue

Anyone know a place I can get a decent Nuru Massage that doesn't cost the earth? Maybe it's wishful thinking but I'm thinking around £60-£80?

No chance, I'm afraid.

If nuru was available for this price, I'm sure that people on here would be raving about it.

Offline Eager Thighs

Ah never mind then. I guess I'll just have to dig a bit deeper into my pockets. Anyone you fellas recommend?

Offline sesalovdarlo

I had nuru from Donna fantasy for £60 half hour. But I think it was a one off to trial it. Proper nuru in the tub is relatively expensive. The stuff you mix with water not so. She kinda did it for me to try it out as I was a regular when she visits Teesside. It's was a nice feeling for body 2 body but when it came to the hand job at the end didnt rate it. Much prefer a nice oily handjob
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 09:52:47 pm by sesalovdarlo »

Offline Partyguy

Not done it myself yet but it's on the list of things to try Emily Fox has been recommended on a previous thread.

External Link/Members Only

Offline flash1965

You have got to try it, the sight of her arse alone is worth the money.

Offline Eager Thighs

I had nuru from Donna fantasy for £60 half hour. But I think it was a one off to trial it. Proper nuru in the tub is relatively expensive. The stuff you mix with water not so. She kinda did it for me to try it out as I was a regular when she visits Teesside. It's was a nice feeling for body 2 body but when it came to the hand job at the end didnt rate it. Much prefer a nice oily handjob

Any chance of a link please?

Offline flash1965

I think this is her; she is always on tour but visits Middlesbrough quite frequently and occasionally Newcastle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline sesalovdarlo

I think this is her; she is always on tour but visits Middlesbrough quite frequently and occasionally Newcastle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That's her 👌

Ok massage nice tits, and her oily hand job is the best Iv ever had! EVER. she has a perfect technique, love watching hair polished nails slide up and down my pole!. She is a little chubby but very pleasant, fairly pretty and mint tits.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 08:18:46 am by sesalovdarlo »