Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zadia anyone seen her  (Read 1014 times)

Offline agent47

She's been in my hotlist awhile i have seen her private pics and she has quite thick thighs and a wide chunky arse that i wouldn't smashing about. i do like a big arse from time to time. Wondering if any of you guys have seen her or is there someone similar thats worth seeing

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline LEOJONTY

Did you see her in the end mate?

Offline agent47

I did see her, Negative points were that when i got there she had forgotten that i was coming and was just wearing jeans and a t shirt then offered her friend to me (she's the other girl in the profile) not a good start. Then when i started to hammer her in doggy which was the main reason i wanted to see her i noticed a bit of a smell coming from her behind which was off putting, She obviously didn't get a soapy flannel or baby wipes up there after a dump.
Positives OWO DFK was good, profile pics are accurate, arse is amazing and even took a facial like a pro, on her knees me standing over her. I had a lot and edged a few times during the fucking so i ended up shooting about 5/6 ropes across her face and even plugged up both her nostrils with the stuff  :lol: she took it really well and was encouraging me with dirty talk. So the mucky ending and encouragement  rescued the punt for me personally.

May even go back and see her friend.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 05:50:23 pm by agent47 »

adultworker22

What is she like looks wise ? Profile pictures are heavily photo shopped. her friend looks better. did you get to look at her as well ?

Offline agent47

What is she like looks wise ? Profile pictures are heavily photo shopped. her friend looks better. did you get to look at her as well ?
Looks wise i would say fairly accurate to the profile, i didn't get a nasty surprise when she opened the door, i thought yeah that's the girl she was nice looking. As for her friend i can't vouch for how accurate the profile pics are, i only saw her for a few seconds. 2 other points: i think it's best to get her when she has the green light on, i rang her when she didn't but she still accepted the booking also the house is near a primary school and i went at 3pm so the street the house was on was full of little kids and moms  :dash: so not that discreet.