Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spangles - Nottingham  (Read 7446 times)

firingblanks

External Link/Members Only

Passed this place for years, today I called in (nervously) after stopping by Genesis ll
Wasn't impressed by the 2 girls I saw at Genesis ll  :thumbsdown:

Spangles was close and open with 2 girls on, didn't see the other girl, but Charlie was sitting there and looked suitable  :D
Mid 40's is my guess, English Sheffield lass, large firm enhanced boobs good figure, reasonable looking.
I swallowed hard and agreed, I'm used to massages by Thai girls in discreet places and this was my 1st visit to a Parlour.

Charlie was chatty and friendly, and knew instantly I was nervous  :rolleyes:
Short basic soft back massage with her topless to start with for 15 min.
Then she discussed rates for extras.
Still nervous, I opted for OWO COB.
I think sex was an option for the same price.

Room was tiny with just space for a massage table :(
I was expecting bigger room with maybe a bed.

Overall a nice quick experience at a parlour.

£15.00 Entry Fee
£50.00 OWO

Charlie says a full service experience is £60.00 after entry fee, includes everything Inc kissing.
Something I'm missing with massage service and missing OWO something I thoroughly enjoy.
I see myself heading south to Hereford for an extra special albeit expensive massage.
But I may take the leap and try a full punt again 1st.

SexySam has been contacted and replied, so watch this space
She sounds and looks my cup of tea and I'm going to give it a whirl for 1 hour £80.00
TOFTT as the saying goes  :thumbsup:

Offline j122

She sounds and looks my cup of tea and I'm going to give it a whirl for 1 hour £80.00
Nice review, still never done a parlour.

Might want to think again about Sam, the thread below saved me from making a mistake.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30753.msg429803;topicseen#msg429803

firingblanks

Eeeeek  :scare:
May have to reconsider this now, don't sound good.
Might go have a dabble with Mandy in Leicester,  :D

johnnyboy61

Haven't been to Spangles for a few years. Originally when I went it was a massage and HE establishment only and seemed to be managed by a lovely Potugeuse girl called Lou, and I have to say I wouldn't have minded giving her one!

When it went to a FS establishment the women seemed to get older and heavtier. Now I'm no lightweight either, but the rooms are tiny with a narrow massage table and not enough room to swing a cat (plus you can hear what is going on on the next door room). The most comfortable position for me was to bend the girl over the table and take her from behind, but sex on the massage table was rather a perilous affair.  The woman who I saw spent quite a long time arguing on her phone with her teenaged daughter whilst I was waiting.

Although I haven't been for ages, I don't think I could recommend it at all.

firingblanks

The tiny rooms will put me off going again.
Although Charlie would be worth a shag :)
I prefer a bed full stop.
Not a mattress on the floor either.
I'm over 50 and like a little comfort :)

Offline maggotknob

Offline s6ooby

I have seen Sam and whilst she is a lovely lady, those are not her pics. I have not been back purely for that reason.