Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Slut Melanie in Bristol  (Read 786 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks fucking hot  :rose: but no number and profile has Romanian written all over it.  Sergei managed to tick Bareback for her as well.   :scare: :dash: Shame.  :thumbsdown:

GBush

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks fucking hot  :rose: but no number and profile has Romanian written all over it.  Sergei managed to tick Bareback for her as well.   :scare: :dash: Shame.  :thumbsdown:

Another 22 year old teen!!

Hahaha

Offline knightofthegarter

A real shame she is a barebacker. But for that she would have been straight in my hot list. I don't think you can totally write off all Romanians though. I am reasonably certain I have been to see a few Romanian wgs who have not stated their nationality over the years.

vw

A real shame she is a barebacker. But for that she would have been straight in my hot list. I don't think you can totally write off all Romanians though. I am reasonably certain I have been to see a few Romanian wgs who have not stated their nationality over the years.
You can write of most of them but there are some very good ones !  Wont mention names or that HolePunch may report to admin.

Offline PaintBrush

And '0' ratings

Pity, some hot pics.

Offline knightofthegarter

You can write of most of them but there are some very good ones !  Wont mention names or that HolePunch may report to admin.

Holepunch ? I used the search function but couldn't find anything ?

Offline Roth

vw

Holepunch ? I used the search function but couldn't find anything ?
As i said won't mention names !  There are some with good reviews Roth mentions Sophie often who is Romanian I have reviewed one, of the good ones.