Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovelyevee Walsall.  (Read 2201 times)

4 review(s) for lovely eve (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

browningsx

External Link/Members Only
Weekday punt her coms were very good and seamed very pleasant ,parking was free and easy but slight mix up with front and back door access but was soon sorted .
Evee is not the best looking girl in Walsall but more than makes up for it with her attitude always smiling some dirty talk but not over the top .Her body is probably best ive been with her bum is smaller than my hand dressed in stayupps and high heels .I had great covered bj and sex in most positions .To sum up great girl with the right attitude  and would put a lot of English girls to shame .

Offline BillyBackDoor

External Link/Members Only
Weekday punt her coms were very good and seamed very pleasant ,parking was free and easy but slight mix up with front and back door access but was soon sorted .
Evee is not the best looking girl in Walsall but more than makes up for it with her attitude always smiling some dirty talk but not over the top .Her body is probably best ive been with her bum is smaller than my hand dressed in stayupps and high heels .I had great covered bj and sex in most positions .To sum up great girl with the right attitude  and would put a lot of English girls to shame .

:lol:

I know.  I'm a child.

scoobydoo88

Offline Juankerr

Evee is not the best looking girl in Walsall
browningsx is this Evee pictured on reply #11 of this thread? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66367.0
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 07:53:01 pm by Juankerr »

Hank Moody

:lol:

I know.  I'm a child.

You and me both, Was going to ask if she didn't make that clear on her 'enjoys' list  :D Thanks for the review OP.

Edited to add: Just seen her profile and she has a great figure  :wacko: Glad you had a good time
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 08:25:47 pm by Hank Moody »

Offline dboy74

Pleased to see a genuine review has been made.

The bollocks posted by the now banned twat on the regional discussion section did her no favours!

browningsx

Yes juankerr that is Eve but with a bit of slap on and lights dimmed i didn't think she looked to bad .

Offline Juankerr

Yes juankerr that is Eve but with a bit of slap on and lights dimmed i didn't think she looked to bad .
Thanks for clarifying  :hi: