Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Big Tits - Barons Court  (Read 6158 times)

3 review(s) for  Amy Big Tits (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Time waster, rubbish comms & no regard for punter.

Amy was plan D today. Plan A was local to me but I didn't get a reply from them. I was travelling to West London and thought I would try my luck there.
Plan B was External Link/Members Only but she had a punter due around the same time I wanted to go, she was nice and apologised. I moved on to plan C External Link/Members Only but I had no response.

So on to Amy, I went against my initial instinct as comms were very poor however I was in the area decided I would go ahead. Had I not been I wouldn't have wasted a journey without actually establishing satisfactory contact. Phone calls were cut off with no answer but followed immediately with a text containing the post code. Wanting to talk and confirm services I tried again but was cut off with no answer so i thought I would confirm once I'm there with a readiness to walk if advertised services were not on offer. I then sent a text replying with a time to be confirmed. Slow answer and as I was going to call it off I received an affirmative reply. On arrival I tried calling again but same shit no answer with the call immediately cut off. I texted to say I had arrived and requested the house number. Several minutes later I receive a reply asking where I was so I mentioned the street name. 5 minutes pass and as I was ready to send another text I get one telling me she's busy and to come back in an hour. I told her to fuck off and got a similar reply back. Most likely a maid or pimp. I would avoid.

Offline The_Don

I think I've seen those pictures before. If so she had another profile in North London (can some one confirm?)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5045

was ready to send another text I get one telling me she's busy and to come back in an hour. I told her to fuck off and got a similar reply back. Most likely a maid or pimp. I would avoid.

I like that.

On recent punt I gave the maid (pimp) some strong feed back (on the phone). After being messed around, I felt better for it.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 11:10:17 pm by The_Don »

Offline pewpewpew

Look like a beautiful pair of baps though. Shame that you didn't see her

Offline 235711prime

Do you have the link to Plan A?

Offline Steve2

I don't think I've seen the pics before Don but you memory is normally spot on.

Shame you got fucked around Sam but you may not have survived getting smothered by those tits

:hi:

Offline SamLP

I think I've seen those pictures before. If so she had another profile in North London (can some one confirm?)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5045

Her pictures did look familiar but I can't remember there being a review. It would be good if the ones you linked are verified as her or not. If it is, it sounds like she's a good punt, but whoever is handling her bookings are lowlifes.

Look like a beautiful pair of baps though. Shame that you didn't see her

Shame you got fucked around Sam but you may not have survived getting smothered by those tits

That was the main attraction. If the punt had gone through and was a positive I was considering a second one with an assisted shower so I could soap them. A man can dream.

Do you have the link to Plan A?

It's her last day today
External Link/Members Only

Offline london39

I saw Amy about 2 months ago.

I would give her a negative as well. I like chubby young girls but she was quite big. About 5'5 in height and approx size 18 or bigger. Massive belly.

She come across as bit of of nerd.

She didnt let me kiss her or finger her. Even said no to doggy which is why I like big girls ie the doggy.

To her credit though she did try and do anal (included). I didn't get much in though. Just an inch.

She's clean , well was then, as the rubber broke , although it instantly felt very nice and I really wanted to finish inside her , I didn't .

To sum her up, she's fat lazy and very dull.
Banned reason: No reviews since joining in 2015 and failing to reply to a mod when questioned after 2 weeks
Banned by: Iloveoral

yumyum3

Sounds like she's part of the Hungarian group that often gets discussed on here negatively  :unknown: as timewasters and lacklustre service. Thanks for the warning

Offline punk

Sure big tits has been on Aw before in N or W london?Under another nic.

Offline handsolo

OP you dodged a bullet with her shit comms saw her about a month ago (havent got around too putting a review yet ), not sure why I saw her, guess it was the tits and thought of putting my cock between them.

She is pleasant enough if you get to see her and price was cheap enough but looks, face and body not great also I did try her "usp" tit wank..It was crap as was her bj/hj ..definitely one to avoid

Offline SamLP

Cheers guys, it seems I did dodge a bullet there. Yep her tits and nerdy but naughty looks did attract me.

Punk, I think TD posted her older reviews but no-one has yet confirmed that the girl in those reviews are Amy.

Offline delboy98

I unfortunately didn't dodge the bullet....

Amy was my plan C for this week and was an absolute disappointment, started off OK with a massage and her getting my cock ready for action with me playing with them big mellons, then it all went downhill from there, first of all she wouldn't let me touch or luck her pussy complaining that she was too sore, then she started saying how much that she don't enjoy what she does, then she was complaining that she had been seeing too many men...... so I basicly paid 70 quid for a hand pump...... I just got my self dressed and left early......

Offline The_Don

Time waster, rubbish comms & no regard for punter.

Also add, profile swapping/selling and B&S etc

A/W verification system  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only  and  External Link/Members Only

Offline Kingdutch

Currently says that 0 mins = £60.    Which for me seems a tad pricey...

Offline od13218

OP you dodged a bullet with her shit comms saw her about a month ago (havent got around too putting a review yet ), not sure why I saw her, guess it was the tits and thought of putting my cock between them.

She is pleasant enough if you get to see her and price was cheap enough but looks, face and body not great also I did try her "usp" tit wank..It was crap as was her bj/hj ..definitely one to avoid

Glad the OP dodged- but do post reviews, especially negative ones, sooner rather than later! An actual review shows up automatically in a UKP search, and we can all help each other avoid shit punts!
 :hi:

Offline The_Don

Sorry to bump this review.

I popped in to Tesco on the A406 (in Edmonton) recently.

I seen this W/G shopping, she looked crap and was acting like a right bi+ch. To a man that was with her (may be her partner :unknown: ).

She was ordering him around, he looked oppressed and miserable (IMO).

Look like, she enjoyed humiliating him (her partner, if that is the case) in public. I bet, its even worse in the bedroom  :vomit: 

Offline joe diddley

Sorry to read that, Sam. I always think of big tits and Barons Court in terms of the now retired excellent Laura MacKenzie, blonde Scottish lassie. Great fun and terrific at what she did. Wish there were more about like her.

Offline Steve2

I can't believe you guys didn't read her glowing AW feedback. Sounds like an absolute goddess to me  :vomit:

I like this Q&A

Q. I called but no answer   A. I may be busy or just having a snack,

Feedback
Only   lee021 (110)   31/08/2016 16:20   Seeking Services
    she made my day too thanks

Feedback
    very warm and friendly thanks

Feedback
    she is nice girl thanks

Positive   pascal7777 (9)   04/05/2016 16:21   Seeking Services
    Keep coming back, can't get enough of Amy. Bubbly, smiling keeping me happy. Love the tits

Positive   fannypoker (32)   26/02/2016 14:23   Seeking Services
    Wow fantastic lady had a great time

Positive   pascal7777 (9)   25/01/2016 15:01   Seeking Services
    One of the best OWO in London, tight pussy , massive tits, clean girl. Treat her well !

Response:   Thank You Frenchboy :)) Great tongue you got there :))

Feedback
Only   Member Not Active   24/01/2016 17:02   Seeking Services
    Waste of time did not respond to booking

Response:   Please don't do booking on sunday as im away that day

Feedback
Only   Reader125 (8)   16/01/2016 14:24   Seeking Services
    Beautiful girl, she will treat you well. Would definitely visit again. She may even teach me some more Hungarian XX

Response:   Thank You Babe , hope to see you soon. Kisses

Feedback
Only   akm1974 (2)   11/12/2015 17:44   Seeking Services
    Amy a lovely sexy lady who does all she can to please you... you wil not leave disappointed great left very happy hope to meet again very soon and longer :)

Positive   wowboy (56)   11/12/2015 11:37   Seeking Services
    Very sexy and friendly lady. I left our meeting with a very big smile. Thanks x

Response:   Anytime Honey . Had a great time myself :))

Feedback
Only   LIVEONE4 (18)   07/11/2015 15:02   Seeking Services
    Disappointing... twice booked in advance (and confirmed) travelled over then would not answer phone or text.

Response:   You cancelled the first time and this time made no booking on the phone. Please kindly note I cannot attend all emails received. Hope to make this up for you !

Feedback
Only   LIVEONE4 (18)   06/11/2015 08:38   Seeking Services
    Appointment missed :( but good comms. Have been promised a special time next appt. Can't Wait!! :D

Response:   Was waiting for You hun , hope next time You can make it ! Kisses

Positive   ben hur (0)   05/11/2015 21:56   Seeking Services
    Absolutely stunning young lady see you again soon xx

Response:   Thank You . You're something yourself !

Positive   silentones (14)   04/11/2015 02:11   Seeking Services
    Generally good for price range... Was refusing to do anal.

Feedback
Only   mr thickness (0)   18/10/2015 05:20   Seeking Services
    good fun nice sexy great girl

Positive   stanchester (113)   14/10/2015 17:39   Seeking Services
    Very pretty and willing blonde, with killer body, great boobs and fantastic attitude. Fit as fuck is the phrase you are looking for!!

Feedback
Only   willash2011 (1)   13/10/2015 11:52   Seeking Services
    Amy Seexy Girl in her descreet apartment. What a lovely young lady, very intelligent, chatty, and an absolute pleasure! An amazing BJ and finished.Lots of kiss.

Positive   Member Not Active   07/10/2015 12:53   Seeking Services
    Amazing tits and very clean girl and house. She was brilliant. Looking forward to the next meeting Amy

Feedback
Only   waterrat (14)   24/08/2015 12:54   Seeking Services
    Very welcoming and friendly girl. Great assisted shower.

Offline The_Don

I like this Q&A

Q. I called but no answer   A. I may be busy or just having a snack,

I didn't note that, when I looked at the profile earlier:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Well spotted steve  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:44:08 pm by The_Don »

Offline punk

Sorry to bump this review.

I popped in to Tesco on the A406 (in Edmonton) recently.

I seen this W/G shopping, she looked crap and was acting like a right bi+ch. To a man that was with her (may be her partner :unknown: ).

She was ordering him around, he looked oppressed and miserable (IMO).

Look like, she enjoyed humiliating him (her partner, if that is the case) in public. I bet, its even worse in the bedroom  :vomit: 

Partner or Punter who thinks he is a relationship.

Offline The_Don

Partner or Punter who thinks he is a relationship.

I don't truly know I can only go on what I seen, at the time.

If its her partner, he looked oppressed and miserable (IMO).

If he a punter,paying to be humiliating like that   :scare:     

Offline punk

I don't truly know I can only go on what I seen, at the time.

If its her partner, he looked oppressed and miserable (IMO).

If he a punter,paying to be humiliating like that   :scare:     

Takes all sorts.  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 09:46:09 am by The_Don »