Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CUTE SYLVIA) - Leeds LS10  (Read 3895 times)

Scoobydoo234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just seen tonight, sounds nice on the phone.
Arrived and visually very cute, slender with perky tits.
Initially booked 30mins but after negotiations about condoms I shortened it to 15, my spider senses told me she would be able to handle me but the little head leads.
Started of with owo, initially good then she starts this furious wanking. On with condom then mish, she's very tight and uses her legs to push you back.
Tried doggy and kept pulling away, it became almost a battle and I came just in time, anti climax to say the least.
In summary, cute, young attractive. Standoffish and a bit moody, didn't feel welcome. Had hands on hips standing over me as I got dressed.
Fuckssake!!!

Scoobydoo234

Oh, and she helped like a fog when I sucked her nipple, not even hard!
I asked 'you enjoy your job'....it was a rhetorical question.

bod666

Oh, and she "helped like a fog???

Best typo in a while there  :hi: should that have been "yelped like a dog"?

Thanks for TOFTT - I was tempted by Sylvia but think will give her a pass following your review.

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review. I too have had my eye on here for a while as she looks pretty stunning! Just a shame the service doesn't live up to the look.

This part of the review worried me:

Initially booked 30mins but after negotiations about condoms I shortened it to 15

Can you elaborate on this at all...discussions about condoms how?

Scoobydoo234

Can you elaborate on this at all...discussions about condoms how?

I like to use my own brand, personal preference they fit better. 9/10 girls have no problem, I come across as normal and have good aw feedback.

Offline p3ngu1n

Just seen tonight, sounds nice on the phone.
Arrived and visually very cute, slender with perky tits.
Initially booked 30mins but after negotiations about condoms I shortened it to 15, my spider senses told me she would be able to handle me but the little head leads.
Started of with owo, initially good then she starts this furious wanking. On with condom then mish, she's very tight and uses her legs to push you back.
Tried doggy and kept pulling away, it became almost a battle and I came just in time, anti climax to say the least.
In summary, cute, young attractive. Standoffish and a bit moody, didn't feel welcome. Had hands on hips standing over me as I got dressed.
Fuckssake!!!

Just about describes the 'typical' EE wg

Offline anonyorks

This is pretty much standard for EE girls nowadays. You get the odd gem but even then you might get bait and switched. British is best and all that.

Offline stevedave

This is pretty much standard for EE girls nowadays. You get the odd gem but even then you might get bait and switched. British is best and all that.

My experience of EE's is probably mainly positive in fairness. You just have to be careful when selecting who you see. One (well, two) of my best punts this year was with Amazing Victoria and I have seen Cute Jenny several times, usually at short notice, as I know what I will get from her. The ones with more than single figure AW feedback tend to offer a better service I reckon. But, there are good and bad sp's regardless of nationality.

My worst punt this year was with an English lass, but then again my best punt was with an English lass so it's swings and roundabouts  :hi:

Offline wristjob

I'm with SteveDave here - had some good punts with EEs but you need to do your homework and check out the profiles carefully. Confirm services before and when you get there and B&S is as complicated as turning round and going elsewhere.

Scoobydoo234

Same girl different profile, obviously been tipped off about this forum/post the weasel.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73724.0

If displaying 2 different profiles doesn't display the deceptiveness of this girl...

bod666

I was looking at her profile today thinking "isn't that...?" So thanks for confirming. Saved me from wasting money  :hi:

Offline stevedave

Well that's bloody cheeky haha!

She looks a damn site better on the original profile, for my money.

Offline p3ngu1n

The thing is, it wouldn't be too hard for aw to incorporate a means whereby users can report duplicate (or fake) profiles like this, just to eliminate all the BS

bod666

There is a report fake profile process on aw

Interestingly there is a positive (ish) review of this girl on a different Yorkshire website (I didn't write it)

Offline p3ngu1n

There is a report fake profile process on aw

Interestingly there is a positive (ish) review of this girl on a different Yorkshire website (I didn't write it)

Just found it now bod - will gladly do the honours on Sylvia

Scoobydoo234

Just checked and both profiles have been pulled. Don't know if that was by adult work or by her.

I'm a little saddened as the girl was attractive and has great potential should she decide to improve her attitude, the bodies there the mind isn't. Cmon Sylvia how difficult is it act like you're into it, all for a measley 100/hr, easy money I say.
Oh to add, her mate shares a flat with her, not seen her as she's incredibly scatty/double books so can't comment on her services.

CockyClarence

New profile - slightly different name change to Hotsylwia, but same girl in pics

Offline p3ngu1n

New profile - slightly different name change to Hotsylwia, but same girl in pics

If she (/Sergei) has learned her lesson, she'll be keeping it to just the one profile this time around

Offline EL1M1N8OR

She is in Aberdeen just now.

External Link/Members Only

I have just noticed she has been given positive feedback on AW this morning containing incoherrent text. Then when I clicked on the person who left the feedback their profile does not exist. 

She has up new profile photos and does look attractive, black hair green eyes is my prefrence yet this feedback occurrence is highly suspect.

Offline p3ngu1n

She is in Aberdeen just now.
She has up new profile photos and does look attractive, black hair green eyes is my prefrence yet this feedback occurrence is highly suspect.

You'd think she'd at least be smart enough to try another name ... anything but Sylvia!! :wacko:

Offline aidy

Warning chaps!
I had her saved as a favourite and about 7 weeks ago I checked her out again as I was heading to Aberdeen on a job. I noticed the profile name has changed to busty_sonia and the photos are a totally different girl.

I reported the advert to AW over a month ago but nothing has happened.

The pictures have now gone though...

Offline HudzLad

She's still on my HL. Pics have changed again and it seems to be the original girl. Looks like the profile was "borrowed" for a bit.