Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stacey.wong  (Read 2130 times)

4 review(s) for cutestacey888 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a couple months ago when I felt like trying out a different flavour and ticking the oriental girl off the bucket list

Location: Hotel/Serviced appartments near kensington and chelsea (I think we all know which one I'm talking about  :D)

Duration: £80 for 30min

Comms: Her english was not great and it was a maid doing the comms. When I spoke to her she said she was from Hong Kong

Looks: She was alright. Sort of pretty-ish but nothing special. Body was alright also and she was nice and petite. Pussy was tight

I think I actually broke her

Service:

OW
Cowgirl
Missionary
Doggy: This is when I think I broke her lol She was the first properly petite girl I had ever fucked (punting or civie) so when I got my hands on her I just went a bit derranged

Dont remember exactly what about but she did complain about a couple things but not enough to ruin the punt. Probably had something to do with me fucking her too hard

Offline FJ

I just went a bit derranged

:lol:

Jesus Punther, you've been on some spree!  I must commend on such a feat but also thank you for all the reviews; I've gained a lot of valuable tips thus far.  :drinks:

punther

:lol:

Jesus Punther, you've been on some spree!  I must commend on such a feat but also thank you for all the reviews; I've gained a lot of valuable tips thus far.  :drinks:

You're welcome and Im glad you find my reviews useful, thats why I always make sure I post them.

Reading posts and reviews on this forum really helped me and is why I've been able to punt quite confidently from pretty much the beginning

Look forward to reading your first review!  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Review punther. Yeah I like some of these oriental girls. But personally IMO, going by what you've said, I would have rated her as a Neutral at best for what you paid. Granted it was in London where rates are normally higher. But OW? Did she French Kiss? Was CIM, or Facials allowed? Did you give her reverse oral? Or 69? Was her bush hairy, or shaven? I just feel that it was a lot of Wonga for what you got there mate? Unless there is more that you didn't mention in you're Review?  :unknown: :hi:

punther

Thanks for the Review punther. Yeah I like some of these oriental girls. But personally IMO, going by what you've said, I would have rated her as a Neutral at best for what you paid. Granted it was in London where rates are normally higher. But OW? Did she French Kiss? Was CIM, or Facials allowed? Did you give her reverse oral? Or 69? Was her bush hairy, or shaven? I just feel that it was a lot of Wonga for what you got there mate? Unless there is more that you didn't mention in you're Review?  :unknown: :hi:

She was pricey but all of the oriental girls seem to be. I was happy to pay that little bit more as as a one off as I simply wanted to shag a chinese bird.

I did not attempt kissing or 69 as I did not feel like doing either with her at the time so cant comment on her attitude towards this. I just came in the condom while pounding away so cant comment on facials or CIM

Bush was hairy. I didnt mind this as it was something different

I can see what you mean about making it neutral and I would have given it a neutral in any other situation but I rated it as positive as I got what I went in wanting which was as no frills shag with a chinese girl

Offline boredtryst

they changed her about 6 months ago and wondered what the 'new' stacey was like

sounded pretty and young enough from what ur saying