Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Central London Thai Massage?  (Read 4177 times)

Offline Stickitin

Morning gents,

Looks like I'll be staying over in the big smoke for a night this week. Any recommendations?

Prefer for it to be as easy to get to as possible. Will likely stay near st pancras stations and go for a few beers and food around China town/Leics square, so pref walking distance from those areas.

I know there is a couple of Thai massage places around China town/soho area but have never been to them and don't have any experience, but any info of anything would be useful.

Cheers in advance  :kissgirl:

LL

If you want a Thai girl your best bet is Asian Touch, Shaftesbury Avenue.

Offline Josey Wales

Rupert St Jade is another possible.

bristolqwerty

If you want a Thai girl your best bet is Asian Touch, Shaftesbury Avenue.

The 4 hand massage is very reasonably priced for either 1hr or 1.5hrs.  Could I ask what extras are on offer and is it discrete to walk up to and in to.?  :hi:  I'd be after oral with or without and RO especially with a 4 hand massage.  :wacko:

LL

Rupert St Jade is another possible.
They seem to have more European girls than Thai these days.
The 4 hand massage is very reasonably priced for either 1hr or 1.5hrs.  Could I ask what extras are on offer and is it discrete to walk up to and in to.?  :hi:  I'd be after oral with or without and RO especially with a 4 hand massage.  :wacko:
I've no idea whether you'll get what you're looking for I'm afraid. It's probably the least discreet Asian Massage Parlour in London. It looks a bit like a walkup from the outside and it's on a very busy road. All that said they do have some very pretty Thai girls.

bristolqwerty

ChesneyChestnuts

I'm considering a return visit to RJ sometime soon… my last hour long massage there was pretty unsuccessful; a makeup-less stick-thin blonde EE girl wearing a scruffy T shirt and sweatpants combo, who performed an average massage, covering my bare arse with a towel as soon as she walked in and without even a hint of CC swipes or offering extras.

I'd quite like an EE girl, but I'd like one who's at least made the effort of looking hot. My tastes are for busty girls too, so that would be an advantage.

So if I'm in the market for something extra, am I mad to consider wasting my time and money at RJ? Or is there someone specific I should be asking for? Any tips welcome.

Offline rebelsurge

There was a busty Romanian at Soho's Remedies 63 Rupert Street called Tanya, I don't know if she is still there but if so is well worth a visit.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

ChesneyChestnuts

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check that out.

Anyone been to RJ lately? I know I could pop in myself but £30 is a lot to lay down if I could be going somewhere that's a HE dead cert instead.