Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Sexmachine - Toned, inked and 1010cc tits - Wood Green, London  (Read 6820 times)

28 review(s) for Miss Angelina Jade (25 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hugeboobslover

External Link/Members Only

I had come to fuck Miss Sex Machine, She opened the door sporting a pink tight stretchy dress and heels. It was the second time in a week I visited her. She greeted me with a big smile. My cock was already craving that tight, inked body sporting 1010cc’s firmly stacked fun bags. How the fabric curves around her boobs and ass is simply amazing. She walked up the steep staircase. I had literally her curvy bottom in my face as I walked behind her. An invitation to bang her in doggy. Gave her arse a gentle slap thinking it is shame she doesn’t do anal.

We entered the very small bed room. Literally a bed for fucking and a mirror. Miss Sex Machine is not wasting any time. She asks me to strip off. I had played with my cock in the car driving there. So it was fully erect and already stimulated. Maybe not such a good move. Hehe... She jerks my hard pole a few times as I insert my tongue into her mouth. This feel fucking good. She goes straight for the sex.  I just want to squeeze those fuck me hard nipples that poke out from under her pink mini dress. I think her own body turns her on.

Miss Sex Machine peels off the dress that is virtually painted to her tanned tight body. She just looks so slutty with all her ink. I worship that body of hers; transformed with the ink and big plastic tits. The message it sends of her desire to have people admiring her , the pain she goes through to use her body as a canvas  and how she squeeze money out because men like me badly want to fuck her; a pumped up tattooed barbie. I talk dirty her: “ I want to fuck you slutty whore.” She responds “You will honey”.

She starts OWO and playing with my balls. I wish she would do it harder. I tell her to squeeze the balls hard. She doesn’t quite get it. I find it so arousing when the girl inflict a bit of pain before letting me fuck her. I grab her plastic pumpkins. “This is what I mean with grabbing big balls bitch”. Fuck, I won’t last long. Maybe it wasn’t  a good idea to play with my dick in the car. I just couldn’t resist doing it as I was driving to a half sleazy North London council estate to fuck some East European hooker that calls herself a Sexmachine.

I need to slow down to no jizz in the first 10 minutes. I force my tongue into her month. She responds well. She lies down on the tiny half uncomfortable bed. Touching her own fake melons and bald pussy. I am slowly masturbating as I admire her ink and titties that just stand up as she lies down. No fucking saggy naturals here, just showing how firm tits should be and have superior enhanced breasts are. I lick her cunt and push my tongue in. She grabs my head. Finally, more action from her side. Face fucking me.

Time to slam my cock in her pussy. Rubber on. We start it in mish and she keeps touching her own boobs. I need to stop several times not to come. Fuck it! I just wanted this round to last longer. I ask her to ride me, so I can’t hold back any more. Miss Sex Machine rides my dick. She leans back alot and is really working that fucking pole hard. A high energy girl delivering an amazing feeling. It is only that her overfilled fun bags are a bit too far from me. I would rather have them squeezed into my fucking face as I get my orgasm, but I just erupt...

After cleaning up, she offers me a massage. I ask her to put a bikini on. I am a little sucker for tight toned bodies in bikinis. She asks whether to put on a micro bikini. Good idea! Miss Sex Machine returns with this black thing that doesn’t cover anything except the nipples and her fuck hole. If she wasn’t shaved, her pubes would have been on display and just a tiny string in her ass creek. We play in front of the mirror. I play with the strings, Her bikini bottoms slice into her clit. I tease it and going on to stimulate her nipples with the fabric of the bikini top.

I lie down on my front. She is massaging me. I feel this toned body, fucking big tittites all over me. Her strong hands doing my neck, Very nice, but not quite as good as ex. I go for round two; fucking her with that seriously hot mikro bikini in all possible positions before she is back riding me. This she has perfected it; first leaning back in an angle and then squeezing her fucking fakes in my face as I shoot my second load in the rubber deep inside her pussy.

I can highly recommend her. She is a very hot and nice girl. If you are treating her in the right way, she treats you the way you really want it. Some services such as OWO is on her discretion and only for bookings of one hour or more.

Offline claretandblue

She is very hot, good review, only downside is its a bit of a trek from central and the location is a dive

Offline Will36

nice review, i'm thinking of visiting her. How many of her recent pics are after the latest boob job up to 1010cc... or are they even bigger than they look in the pics!

Offline Hugeboobslover

nice review, i'm thinking of visiting her. How many of her recent pics are after the latest boob job up to 1010cc... or are they even bigger than they look in the pics!

Most of the pictures are after her latest boob job which I think was one year ago and unfortunately she says is her fourth and last.I think they look a tad small to be 1010cc, which even in my book  is a respectable implant size. However, the whole package though is SO fucking hot.... Her body art is amazing and sits so well with her toned body.

HBL

Offline Hugeboobslover

She is very hot, good review, only downside is its a bit of a trek from central and the location is a dive

I agree it is a trek, but I think the location is a bone. I just love the sleazy feeling....

HBL

richard1971

Hallelujah. ... I visited this woman when she went by the name angelica jade and recently asked on here if anyone had any clue if she was still about... saw her about 4 times and was my best ever punts..

Her current name is appropriate as she really is an absolute sex machine. ... I'm gonna have to go visit her and I live 20mins away from Southgate. ... where abouts was she based OP

Offline Hugeboobslover

10 min walk North from Wood Green tube.

HBL

Offline smiths

10 min walk North from Wood Green tube.

HBL

Is that up the hill past the bus garage, if so at the lights is she based left towards Bounds Green or straight on towards the North Circular?

tonysoprano

Is that up the hill past the bus garage, if so at the lights is she based left towards Bounds Green or straight on towards the North Circular?

Straight on then chuck a right at White Hart Lane..follow it down to the big left bend at the park and then it's the council flats on the right  ;)

Offline claretandblue

I agree it is a trek, but I think the location is a bone. I just love the sleazy feeling....

HBL
Horses for courses, I agree 100% on the girl but the location gives me the creeps

Offline dubs

Horses for courses, I agree 100% on the girl but the location gives me the creeps

That skull on her stomach gives me the creeps, she'd have to wear a corset ot something for me to see her.

Offline claretandblue

That skull on her stomach gives me the creeps, she'd have to wear a corset ot something for me to see her.
I love her tatts, she is also a sweet girl in person

Offline smiths

Straight on then chuck a right at White Hart Lane..follow it down to the big left bend at the park and then it's the council flats on the right  ;)

Thanks that's very clear. :thumbsup:

baretta

She looks good enough to eat does she do owo or cim

Offline Hugeboobslover

She does OWO for bookings of one hour or more at her discretion. I don't know about CIM, I have always spunked when I was fucking her pussy.

HBL

baretta

She does OWO for bookings of one hour or more at her discretion. I don't know about CIM, I have always spunked when I was fucking her pussy.

HBL

Thanks for the info

Offline cim_lover

Just spoke to her.  No OwO apprently. 

Offline smiths

Just spoke to her.  No OwO apprently.

Yet she offered it to the OP so his review states and both VERY credible punters Claretandblue and The Don also state they got OWO in their reviews. She says she offers a PSE/GFE well not if she only now offers OW, I have never had a girlfriend who insisted on OW, if I had that would of been the end of our relationship.

richard1971

I was given the choice on first occasion amd went for OW on subsequent meets there was no offer... she's worth a go regardless in my view as she really is a sight to behold

Offline smiths

I was given the choice on first occasion amd went for OW on subsequent meets there was no offer... she's worth a go regardless in my view as she really is a sight to behold

A WG is as useful to me as a chocolate teapot if she doesn't offer OWO at a 121 punt.

Offline Jimmyredcab

richard1971

Offline smiths

I WAS offered...went for OW

Ok your post can be read two ways, I read it that at subsequent punts OWO wasn't offered but I assume you mean there was no offer of OW so you were offered OWO only, no OW.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 04:22:52 pm by smiths »

richard1971

Yes sorry I should have elaborated maybe...on first visit I was offered owo but I don't go for that

On subsequent visits I wasn't offered it but she remembered me and I think she also recalled my preference

Offline cim_lover

Still tried to go ahead with a booking.  Didnt seem to know what times are .  Once booked  got a text message 20minutes later saying she's fully booked.  Previous reviews echoe poor time management. Could just be the way I approached the booking and she didn't like it.  Anyway still gona try again over the nxt few days. 

Offline smiths

Yes sorry I should have elaborated maybe...on first visit I was offered owo but I don't go for that

On subsequent visits I wasn't offered it but she remembered me and I think she also recalled my preference

Thanks.

Offline claretandblue

Yet she offered it to the OP so his review states and both VERY credible punters Claretandblue and The Don also state they got OWO in their reviews. She says she offers a PSE/GFE well not if she only now offers OW, I have never had a girlfriend who insisted on OW, if I had that would of been the end of our relationship.
Yes 100% owo when I have seen her, I think she charges an extra tenner for it on a 30 min booking but its included in the hour,she did say she doesn't always offer it but as long as the punter is clean and polite can't see why they wouldn't

Offline The_Don

Yes 100% owo when I have seen her, I think she charges an extra tenner for it on a 30 min booking but its included in the hour,she did say she doesn't always offer it but as long as the punter is clean and polite can't see why they wouldn't

+1

Offline smiths

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Offline cim_lover

Let's hope so.  She also said it's Cum twice in hour.  Not that I can Cum more but I don't  like the restrictions. I feel after pop 2 they just want you out. Gona still try seeing her.  Something about her that makes me wanna book her.

Offline Cunning Punt

Great review. Thanks very much.

Either way, it seems OWO is not guaranteed and no CIM on her likes list, so long way to go for that.

But, yes, she certainly seems a good fuck.

Chelsea1

Still tried to go ahead with a booking.  Didnt seem to know what times are .  Once booked  got a text message 20minutes later saying she's fully booked.  Previous reviews echoe poor time management. Could just be the way I approached the booking and she didn't like it.  Anyway still gona try again over the nxt few days.

She leaves on Tuesday

baretta

Offline Sentinal

I saw her a couple years ago when she was in manchester. This was my review of her then from C69

'Last minute booking made over the phone. Apartment block on Princes St. 'Bambi' is tall, very slim, nice ass and big fake tits, amazing body overall. Cannot write this review without mentioning the tattoo's, she's heavily tattooed. Highlights include what appears to be the Coco Chanel logo smack bang in the middle of her chest, "Property of Brook" on her ass and also "Sex Drugs and RocknRoll" and "God hates us all" in huge letters on her thigh. She's actually mixed race, didn't realise this from the pics, just thought she was tanned. Decent flat, had the radiators on though, dunno what it is with these girls and having heating on when it's still warm weather.

So she looks like complete filth, but the performance doesn't match. Loads of fake moaning, covered BJ, constantly moving herself into stupid positions to avoid deep penetration making every position uncomfortable as possible for the guy, she got all the tricks down. Her services list is there on adultwork and it is pretty basic so it's not like I didn't have an idea before hand but had to give it a try based on her looks. Shame really as the body is great. I was crap again as well, having a nightmare lately.'

Offline claretandblue

She leaves on Tuesday
Shame though at least that solves my dilemma of whether to try and get out to wood green again

She just works for a couple of weeks, earns some cash and flies back to Hungary