Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ellie 1079 York  (Read 3710 times)

eddieb86

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her? She hasn't a face pic so I'm unsure.

Offline Allnewman

Not seen her profile pic been the same for years

Offline Allnewman

Offline Widescreen

Hmmm, 5 years on AW and no feedback.?

Offline CityTillIDie

I've been a couple of times.
She doesn't have feedback as it's a succession of different girls usually.
You don't do an AW booking -
You ring her up and she gives details of the girl over the phone.

Picture has not changed for years and years as it's not relevant.
Apartment is on the entrance into the City, from the East, about 5 minutes' walk outside the Walls.
Discreet and clean last time I was there... which was a while back.

Tallboy2

I've been a couple of times.
She doesn't have feedback as it's a succession of different girls usually.
You don't do an AW booking -
You ring her up and she gives details of the girl over the phone.

Picture has not changed for years and years as it's not relevant.
Apartment is on the entrance into the City, from the East, about 5 minutes' walk outside the Walls.
Discreet and clean last time I was there... which was a while back.
Were the girls nice that you saw there and was the service ok?

Offline CityTillIDie

Yes it was ok

Rather mechanical. As I say it was a while back

I did call a few months ago but in the end couldn't make it along. Pleasant enough on the phone

Offline Allnewman

Looks wise what where the girls like we're they ee , English and age

Offline CityTillIDie

20s clean pleasant and English

But to be honest they were a good while back so your best bet is to ring.
The situation may have changed entirely

Offline CityTillIDie

I'm intrigued now!

Rang both numbers; the mobile it just said not possible to connect call, the landline rang and went to vm

Offline Allnewman

I have tried as well any one else in York worth ago

Offline CityTillIDie

Well Lola is the best recommendation.
Rea's is a good vfm punt.
Avoid xoxoLucyxoxo big time, so too Chloe of Yorkshire at present.
Sophie Garcia is a lovely sexy woman but more costly.
I've not met ClassyCrystals yet but comms are good and some good feedback.
'Kirby so devine' is lovely but she's away this weekend.

It's Races this week so we usually get some glamorous tourers who charge a little more but are fit.

There's a lot of EE to choose from in York in 2016.
I've got a couple in mind one of whom is coming across well on comms - Loreet.
She's here at present and in an hotel not a million miles from York Brewery.
In fact, if bloody Amazon turn up soon with my delivery  :dash: :dash: then I shall treat myself to a stroll round there.

Are you just looking for incall?

CTID

Offline Allnewman

Lola not logged on for a while now

Offline sweetsatisfaction

Agree with previous posts: Kirby fantastic (particularly if you like a bit of roleplay). Lola lovely too-amazing deep throat. Also Cat is great too (2 girl with Sam is legendary!)

Tallboy2

Agree with previous posts: Kirby fantastic (particularly if you like a bit of roleplay). Lola lovely too-amazing deep throat. Also Cat is great too (2 girl with Sam is legendary!)
Links for Cat and Sam please.
Also if you get time some reviews from York would be most appriciated as they are limited on here at present.

Offline CityTillIDie

Sam hasn't been around for AGES...
Cat I saw a good number of times going back to say 2003-2008

Cat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her profile says she's 43 but I think she probably was around that age back then.

Re other York reviews, I'm doing my best but I only got on UKP a few weeks ago haha. I've been providing info in threads such as this as well as doing new reviews as I go along.

CTID

Offline Allnewman

Sam hasn't been around for AGES...
Cat I saw a good number of times going back to say 2003-2008

Cat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her profile says she's 43 but I think she probably was around that age back then.

Re other York reviews, I'm doing my best but I only got on UKP a few weeks ago haha. I've been providing info in threads such as this as well as doing new reviews as I go along.

CTID

In York I think Lola is the only girl here based permantly who I would see

Offline CityTillIDie

I think Sophie Garcia is of similar standard to Lola, perhaps a little more shy/slow to get going.
Lovely girl, very pretty, sexy body, very open-minded.
Intelligent, lives in the city. Very pleasant experience.

For a quick satisfying punt, Rea is ok. Also Kirby of course as previously mentioned.

Offline Allnewman

I think Sophie Garcia is of similar standard to Lola, perhaps a little more shy/slow to get going.
Lovely girl, very pretty, sexy body, very open-minded.
Intelligent, lives in the city. Very pleasant experience.

For a quick satisfying punt, Rea is ok. Also Kirby of course as previously mentioned.

Find hard to believe Sophie come near Lola for sucking cock plus looks

Offline Minty

There's 2 girls on this number. "Erica" & "Ellie" got some time booked in with Erica so will post review

Offline Minty

Turned up at the apartment, called for instructions...got told she would meet me outside...bit odd. Waited outside, proper dodgy looking fella cycles in behind me and goes round the corner of the building. I was still waiting, noticed he's peeking out from behind the corner, senses telling me he's up to no good so left.

Texted her to say why I wasnt feeling it due to this fella. Had a missed call but nothing more. Blocked and left it at that.

Could have been me being paranoid for sure but...in my years of punting, my senses have served me well...

Offline Tricks

Turned up at the apartment, called for instructions...got told she would meet me outside...bit odd. Waited outside, proper dodgy looking fella cycles in behind me and goes round the corner of the building. I was still waiting, noticed he's peeking out from behind the corner, senses telling me he's up to no good so left.

Texted her to say why I wasnt feeling it due to this fella. Had a missed call but nothing more. Blocked and left it at that.

Could have been me being paranoid for sure but...in my years of punting, my senses have served me well...

Good call :thumbsup:

mediumjoe

Hi Allnewman did a report on Rea7 in york can recommend , enthusiastic  Joe

Offline simonrobbo666

Rang ellie Sat.pm for an app. on Sunday at 12.30. Had a bit of a chat, seemed fine & she asked if I had her mob.no. as well so I could msg her if anything changed & I couldn't make it.
Anyway, This is where it goes tits up. Arrived around 15 mins. early as traffic not as bad as expected so sent her a txt telling her I was there early and just parking up. 10 mins. later, No reply so tried calling on her landline, Nothing! Not even a txt back later with an excuse. Pity really, Met her at her previous place a while ago and left a happy man.