Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amsterdam or Germany  (Read 2893 times)

Ben4454

Right guys decided I am booking flights to either Amsterdam or Germany or anywhere in two weeks time. Wondered what you well travelled guys think is best ? I was thinking visiting OASE and maybe a few other resorts there in Germany/Berlin or hitting the red light in Amsterdam for the strong coffee and just for the ease of it all... anyone who will be in these places on the 13- 16th november onwards do let me know in PM. I will be going for around 3 days.

What would you recommened? Heads telling me Amsterdam dicks telling me Germany. I do not speak a word of these languages so anything which is the most English friendly would be good. After doing some research (exspecially on Jerboa's,Wankings adventures I am leaning towards Germany.

I am after:

Ease: Something easy where you do not need to go too far out between places. i won't be driving.  Punting wise I do not mind if it is mechanical although I do  love to be spoilt for choice.

Women: I like my women young, blonde and curvy. I like them with good attitudes in general.

Price: I plan to punt A LOT and write a good report on here (hopefully with pics) so price range wise something cheaper than UK but good quality.

Scene: Somewhere with a good night life scene as well that isn't too boring.

I'll be booking the tickets tomorrow,

Appreciate it,

Ben
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 09:22:15 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

It's been a while since I have been but the RLD in Amsterdam is very touristy and formulaic ime.

I would choose Berlin personally, although curvy blonde types are not my usual pick. Artemis in Berlin should have some though.

Samya in Cologne is more EE/Turkish brunette territory.

Offline Steely Dan

Germany hands down.

Berlin first choice.  Only problem is it is far from other places.  Second choice is Koln since you can go to Frankfurt/Desseldorf or whereever for the day too. Hmm but Berlin should keep you amused for 3 days anyway.

Ben4454

Is it perfectly legal to pick up a working girl on the street in Berlin ? Berlin seems like the choice for me. Currently looking at

1. Artemis
2. Kurfurstenstasse for street girls (reports by wanking)
3. Frobenstrasse
4. Oranienburger
5. Annie Porche

Anything good that I might have missed? Definitely want to try the street scene out. As well as FKK and other random places inbetween.

Tbh I'd hate to be walking the streets looking for a place at night and unable to find anything.

Offline Steve2

Is it perfectly legal to pick up a working girl on the street in Berlin ? Berlin seems like the choice for me. Currently looking at

1. Artemis
2. Kurfurstenstasse for street girls (reports by wanking)
3. Frobenstrasse
4. Oranienburger
5. Annie Porche

Anything good that I might have missed? Definitely want to try the street scene out. As well as FKK and other random places inbetween.

Tbh I'd hate to be walking the streets looking for a place at night and unable to find anything.

Artemis is more expensive but good quality. Be prepared to spend minimum £200 inc entry and 3  1/2 hr sessions

Kurfustenstrasse and Frobenstrasse are the cheap end of the streetgirl spectrum but if that is your thing, enjoy

Oranienburger is a tourist ripoff street scene

Anni Porsche is great VFM and a good choice of girls. Unlikely to find a stunner there Ben but very willing girls

My other 2 choices would be Insomnia on a Thursday

and Airport girls right next to Schonefeld airport

Berlin wins hands down over Amsterdam every time

Offline Vivago

Forget Amsterdam for punting. Its a rip off. Hotel prices are scandalous as well. Of course, the place has other attractions. :D

For a 3 day punting break it has to Germany every time. I like Cologne and its quick, cheap and easy to get to. But Frankfurt and Berlin are excellent alternatives although FKK entry prices are a bit steeper. Frankfurt is the FKK capital of Germany.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Ben4454

Artemis is more expensive but good quality. Be prepared to spend minimum £200 inc entry and 3  1/2 hr sessions

Kurfustenstrasse and Frobenstrasse are the cheap end of the streetgirl spectrum but if that is your thing, enjoy

Oranienburger is a tourist ripoff street scene

Anni Porsche is great VFM and a good choice of girls. Unlikely to find a stunner there Ben but very willing girls

My other 2 choices would be Insomnia on a Thursday

and Airport girls right next to Schonefeld airport

Berlin wins hands down over Amsterdam every time

Do you know any better places for street  girls in berlin?  and thank you for your responses !

Offline adindas

I have been to both places many times.
Nowadays, Amsterdam especial RLD is only good for tourists. In fact it is part of tourist tour attraction if you book package tour. The Amsterdam RLD is much smaller than people much think in term of density of the number prossies per m2 than many RLD around the wold.
But if people main interest are punting, Amsterdam is the past. It is a rip off place, overpriced. There is a very good chance people will get rip off if they are not experience punters.  In many cases, you will end paying more than EUR 100 for less than fiffteen minutes. In Many cases, everything is extra ….
So Germany is a definite answer. Visit the place like Berlin, NRW area (e.g Cologne, Dusseldorf and surrounding)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 07:45:54 am by adindas »

Offline Steve2

Do you know any better places for street  girls in berlin?  and thank you for your responses !

No but there are some more expensive ones on Kurfustendam

vt

No but there are some more expensive ones on Kurfustendam

How much for these steve??

External Link/Members Only

Some cute ones there! Are they German or EE?

Offline Steve2

Cheap cheap, but "Wanking" is your man for these

Offline Jerboa

If it's a punting trip, forget Amsterdam, why is your head telling you this? as the others said it's just a commercial tourist trap.

Germany is the one, either Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne or Düsseldorf would be recommended. Wankings our man on the street scene, It's legal or tolerated, KurfurstenStr has a lot of choice, but November might be a little chilly for alfresco shagging.

Artemis is pricey but the quality of the girls is 100 times above a street hooker, you can spend 18 hours at the club, and no need to rush into a session.

Cologne is another good option, you have Pasha, take a walk around the 7 floor laufhaus, and see who you like the look of, go to Samya, this is a ideal club to visit for a first time visitor to the German saunaclub scene, as it's a laid back club, less sharks, and a no approach policy for the girls.

Frankfurt has a number of clubs to check out, if you like young fresh girls go to Oase, for the slutty tattoo fake boobs go to Palace, Sharks is also a good option to try, or check out the RLD down town, there a some laufhaus you can wonder around.

I will be in Düsseldorf on 11th then Berlin 12th-13th, going to Insomnia again on Thursday.

Offline MrClive

Hmmmm Im a fan of Amsterdam, if youve never been before I would certainly check it out at some point.

The punting there can be a lottery but I must say I have had some terrific punts. And the sheer quantity of ridiculously fit women needs to be seen to be believed.

Offline Jerboa

And the sheer quantity of ridiculously fit women needs to be seen to be believed.

Same can be said for a decent fkk club, yes there are hot window girls to be found down de wallen, but they will try to hustle the punter, every things extra, and out the door in 10 minutes, and the reason is, because they can get away with it, because so many dumb stag tourists have visited over the years, it's crap even compared to other dutch cities.

Peterpack

I went to Amsterdam about 6 years ago, it was cool but not great. I would have loved to have gone during the RLD heyday. Too much restriction now

Offline elihd

If you do decide go to Germany and you're new to "parties" please do not go to Anni Porsche, you will waste your e78!!. Go to a brothel and you will get better experience.

Ben4454

I decided I am going to Berlin.

I do not know whether to stay in Charlottenburg or Halensee. Being close to Halensee would be good for visiting Artemis but staying in Charlottenburg means it is quicker to get into the main city town and quicker to the airport and access to Kurfurstenstrabe/bulowstrabe for the street girls. 

Any suggestions ?

Offline Jerboa

I decided I am going to Berlin.

I do not know whether to stay in Charlottenburg or Halensee. Being close to Halensee would be good for visiting Artemis but staying in Charlottenburg means it is quicker to get into the main city town and quicker to the airport and access to Kurfurstenstrabe/bulowstrabe for the street girls. 

Any suggestions ?

It doesn't make much difference, as long as you're close to a U-bahn or S-bahn station you can get about the city with ease.

Offline Steve2

If you do decide go to Germany and you're new to "parties" please do not go to Anni Porsche, you will waste your e78!!. Go to a brothel and you will get better experience.

Please share your experience of Anni Porsche with us

Ben4454

Decided I'll stay in a hotel in Wilsmerdorf.

My schedule will be:

Friday: Spend a good amount of time in Artemis FKK.

Saturday: Re-trace Wankings footsteps and adventures and try out the street worker scene and  and the bigger city.

Sunday: I might try Anni Porchce  if it is open

All in all I might be clocking up about 12 punts in the weekend.

I would of tried Airport Girls but it is a bit out of the way for me.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 01:26:49 am by Ben4454 »

Offline Steve2

Good plan Ben, let us know how it goes

Airport Girls normally works fine IF you are flying out from Schonefeld in the afternoon/evening as it is a 5 minute walk to the terminal

Ben4454

I will be staying in Kurfurstandamm in Wilmersdorf. Gives good access to Artimis while still being in a area with cafe/shops although not as extreme as Mitte it allows access to the big city with the underground.

Am I right in thinking you need to take the S-bahn to Artimis? I don't think the U-Bahn runs over there for the connection.

Offline Wanking

How much for these steve??

Some cute ones there! Are they German or EE?

Mostly EE, service starts at 20 euro..

Offline Jerboa

I will be staying in Kurfurstandamm in Wilmersdorf. Gives good access to Artimis while still being in a area with cafe/shops although not as extreme as Mitte it allows access to the big city with the underground.

Am I right in thinking you need to take the S-bahn to Artimis? I don't think the U-Bahn runs over there for the connection.

Take a look at this transit map, and all will be explained, depending where in Berlin you travel from, you can use u-bahn, s-bahn or the bus, for Artemis you want Westkreuz station. External Link/Members Only

Ben4454

Take a look at this transit map, and all will be explained, depending where in Berlin you travel from, you can use u-bahn, s-bahn or the bus, for Artemis you want Westkreuz station. External Link/Members Only

Thanks again ! I'll be using U bahn then going up the stairs for the S bahn connection i believe

Offline adindas

Sunday: I might try Anni Porchce  if it is open

FYI, AP is closed on Sunday ....

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

FYI, AP is closed on Sunday ....

But Insomnia is open  ;).

I stayed around the same area on my last trip OP. Good area I found.

Hope you have a great time and do report back. 

Ben4454

Is it true Artemis limits punters to only 3 alcoholic drinks?

Must of been some right lightweights drinking in there !

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Is it true Artemis limits punters to only 3 alcoholic drinks?

Must of been some right lightweights drinking in there !

Not to my knowledge, but punters may limit themselves to 3 drinks as it is Eur 10 for 400 ml of lager  :thumbsdown:

Basically, you buy drinks tokens at reception which you refund for alcohol, including champers if you wish for C. Eur 155.

Soft drinks and coffee are included in your Eur 80 day entry ticket.

Offline Vivago

Not to my knowledge, but punters may limit themselves to 3 drinks as it is Eur 10 for 400 ml of lager  :thumbsdown:

Basically, you buy drinks tokens at reception which you refund for alcohol, including champers if you wish for C. Eur 155.

Soft drinks and coffee are included in your Eur 80 day entry ticket.

That is one of the reasons that I prefer Samya Cologne. Beer is free there. :drinks:

Plus its only 50 euros to get in.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

That is one of the reasons that I prefer Samya Cologne. Beer is free there. :drinks:

Plus its only 50 euros to get in.

+1, much preferred Samya to Artemis.

Offline Jerboa

You can drink as much as you like, but at €10 for a poxy glass of Heineken I didn't bother.

Offline Moneyshow

just a mad question.

Could I do Berlin in a day ? ive seen early morning flights and then late evening flights, so that element would work...

I also gather Airport girls are literally 5 minutes from the terminal ?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

just a mad question.

Could I do Berlin in a day ? ive seen early morning flights and then late evening flights, so that element would work...

I also gather Airport girls are literally 5 minutes from the terminal ?

Yes, you could due to opening hours of AG (yes 10 mins from airport), Anni Porsche, Insomnia or Artemis depending on the day of the week. Most open at 11am except Insomnia.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 10:11:43 pm by Mr Br1ghts1de »

Offline Jerboa

Yes can be done in a day, but you will miss out, if you have be leaving to catch your flight.

Offline Steve2

FR 145
London (STN)
07:50
1 hr 50 mins
Berlin (SXF)
10:40
£ 17.99

FR 8545
Berlin (SXF)
21:30
1 hr 55 mins
London (STN)
22:25
£ 32.99

These are the earliest departure and latest return options for next Tuesday from Stansted

They are pretty much the same every day

So pretty much anything is possibe

Offline Bigus Dickus

Frobenstrasse was always littered with junkies and transsexuals when I lived in Berlin over 25 years ago! Might be worth avoiding. Artemis is great! Go in the afternoon and leave in the early hours! Lots of top girls there!

There's also a S-Bhan nearby!

PedroT97

Ben4454,

It's a no brainer: Germany anytime and as you can see from the other experienced contributors they, for the most part, agree. I go to NRW (Dusseldorf/Cologne) and it's outstanding and Mondial and Samya in Cologne, and Dolce Vita in Dusseldorf are really accessible by public transport. Oceans, although I've not been and it has mixed review, you can literally walk to from the airport. I've been to Berlin many times but for business not punting. Artemis and Insomnia (both in Berlin) are on my 'must do' list and then there's Frankfurt with all of its options. Go to Germany my friend you can hardly go wrong! Pedro.

Ben4454

Anyone been to Van Kampen?

Am i right in thinking these places charge you for the room as well as the girl?

Offline Steve2

Anyone been to Van Kampen?

Am i right in thinking these places charge you for the room as well as the girl?

A lot of the brothels in Berlin do this Ben to show that the girls are "independent"

Normally €30 for the room and €30 to the girl for 1/2 hr so its just the same price

Ben4454

Thanks Steve.

Appreciate the responses. I am off to Berlin tomorrow morning and i'll report back on my adventures on Sunday night.

Me and Jerboa going to be partying it up with some smoking hot girls Friday. I may not have a penis left come Sunday ; )

Offline Jerboa

Thanks Steve.

Appreciate the responses. I am off to Berlin tomorrow morning and i'll report back on my adventures on Sunday night.

Me and Jerboa goi ng to be partying it up with some smoking hot girls Friday. I may not have a penis left come Sunday ; )

From experience over use of your dick doesn't make it disappear. :)

Ben4454

Just had a look at kurfurstenstrabe. Was groped about 3 times and lowest price for a blow job was 20 euros. Mad. Was groped by a 6 foot tranny as well. Not something you'd see in uk. Some of these girls looked like gypsies. Didn't trust them.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 10:08:10 pm by Ben4454 »