Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TLC Birmingham lunchtime 30/10/20115  (Read 2309 times)

Offline piercedtim

This was my second visit here. I went last week and saw Gina and Charlotte (was expecting Trixie, too but I guess due to low numbers she wasn't there). Today the advertised ladies were Kasia, Kamilia and Renata and I must admit it was Renata who I was really hoping to see.
Got the paperwork out of the way, quick shower and into the main play room where Renata was busy giving a guy a blowjob. As soon as I walked in Kasia (Kamilia wasn't there - again I guess due to low numbers) came thru and asked how I was. "Nervous" was my reply, but she soon helped with that. At this point I must say her pictures do not do her justice. She is tall, blonde, slim, leggy...the sort of girl I wouldn't have stood a hope of pulling even in my younger days. She invited me to lay down and started kissing me all the way from my nipples down to my by now excited cock. She proceeded to give an expert level blowjob until I told her that if I didn't fuck her now I wasn't going to last. By now Renata had finished the guy she was with and although I was kind of hoping she'd come and help Kasia I knew she'd go and clean up (the girls here do go and freshen up between every bloke  :thumbsup:).
So on with the condom and fucked Kasia in mish and cowgirl. She also suggested doggy but I declined as I really wanted to experience her oral skills again. I asked if I could CIM and she said no so I told her best to stop that now then and she finished me off by hand. For most of this time there was just me and Kasia in the play room so it really was like a one on one with no-one watching or waiting their turn etc so no need for me to feel self conscious. Renata did come back in with the guy who had been recovering about two minutes before I shot my load.
So off I went for a shower and Kasia went to freshen up, too. I went downstairs where the lady who runs it, Emma, offered me a drink - beer, wine, squash or water. I sat and had a chat with her whilst having a drink. Eventually one of the other guys came in and had a drink too until Emma pointed out that meant the poor bloke upstairs would be struggling to cope with both the girls to himself and suggested I go upstairs and help him out.
Up I went - although nowadays I know that I'm not going to pop more than once - and Renata came over to me. Made room for me and proceeded to start sucking my cock along with some ball licking and positioning herself so that I could easily grope her tits, arse, massage her pussy (no fingers inside though) etc. I felt kind of bad cos I knew it wasn't going to happen but was still enjoying it so let her continue, and seeing as there wasn't lots of other blokes there all waiting their turn I didn't really feel the need to move over so someone else could have a go.
I only stayed an hour as I had to meet the wife, and I know there are cheaper parties but essentially I paid a hundred pound for sex and a blowjob with a drop dead gorgeous young lady, and a blowjob from another gorgeous woman without the pressure of having 15/20 other blokes there. I don't think I'd get better value on AW and I will definitely be back. I have been to other places and had fun but the standard of the girls at TLC and the low ratio of blokes to women there means that for me it is worth the extra 40 quid or so. Today there were only 3 of us there, another bloke turned up just as I was leaving but it certainly isn't busy. If you've not been yet or if you're wanting to go but a bit nervous my advice would be to take the plunge and go soon, before it gets busier.

vt

I went to Phoenix in London on Thurs and met Kasia who has become a real fave of mine since she arrived at the old LMP in mid 2013. There were 11/12 guys there with the 6 girls, so definitely quite busy with a lot of sharing...the room was a mess after we had finished!  :D

External Link/Members Only

I was toying instead with TLC on Friday to meet Kasia et al...sounds like I should have joined you with all that space to play!   :thumbsup:

I'm sure Kamilia would have stayed if there were a couple more guys.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 08:30:22 am by vt »

Offline KidCandyShop

Vt, you missed out I'm afraid. even though a small party it was a cracking one, both Kasia and Renata were on top form. Only 3 guys but all of us were party veterans. Kasia started with the other two guys so that left me with Renata who started with some kissing and rubbing her frankly awesome breasts over me while I grabbed her peachy brazilian arse, down she worked until my now very erect cock was in her mouth and boy does she give a good Bj balls deep at times. :coolgirl:
Quick look over to see Kasia on all fours with one guy lying underneath her giving her some RO while she was stifling her moans with cock.

My turn to go down on Renata who gets very vocal when coming (like to see a girl enjoying her job) on with the hat for a hard pounding until I'm out of breath. Kasia and the guys are having a breather too, so a quick couple of minutes break and it's swap partners time.  Kasia sets to work on my still hard cock with gusto only coming up for air to ask how I wanted to shag her. Not so fast girl I want to go dowm on you and shag you when you're having one of your awesome orgasms, so get rubbered up in readiness and slowly work Kasia up to one of her legendary orgasms and while she is writhing around the bed slip in and carry on keeping her at the edge for quite awhile with some deep slow grinding which brings the comment I'm drenched and sure enough she was sobbing wet. Absolutely awesome stuff  :kissgirl:  A change into doggie and pronebone has me knackered. By now it's been 1.5 hours and seems like a good time to cool off outside with a drink.

Come back upstairs to see Renata bent other the hottub changing the music on her phone so start running my hands lightly up her legs over her arse and up her back which she asks me to carry on doing until we are both quite worked up and ends in me taking her from behind stood up looking at each other intently in the mirror, by now my knees are about to buckle and it's time to move to the bed. At this point both the other guys leave the room for a drink leaving me with both Kasia & Renata :yahoo: Its a hard job but someone has to do it.

So as Kasia goes down on me I have Renata sit on my face and I'm feeling like :cool: Awhile of this and time to shag Kasia again.
We are than joined by the one returning guy as the other has left. He joins Kasia and I decide its time for Renata to have another orgasm so down for some more RO until she is getting very loud again and tells me I have obviously been practicing, she returns the favour with gusto with me kneeling and her pushing my cock all the way to the back of her throat time & time again. You have skills girl :rose:
Time to take her in doggie which I manage for awhile but to be honest I'm getting pretty exhausted by now so pull out but cant leave that irresistible arse alone, so with me rubbing stroking and gripping her arse with one hand and her playing with her pussy and telling me to come on her arse brings me to the point of no return and aim for her peachy arse but it explodes with such force it shoots all the way up her back to the base of her neck. I apologise for being a shit shot. :D

To sum up a great party, not busy but a really good atmosphere and every one seemed to really get into the moment. :hi:

Offline Chezzie John

I'm booked in for tonight :) My 3rd party in a week but I can't let Kasia come to town without seeing me.

vt

I'm booked in for tonight :) My 3rd party in a week but I can't let Kasia come to town without seeing me.

So CJ, it's down to you...UKP guys have given Kasia a big 'O' two days in a row...me on Thurs, KCS on Fri...it's your turn tonight to make it 3 in a row!  :hi:

Hopefully the swinger couple will join in the fun too...would love to see if Kasia would be pushed over the edge by a lady!!  ;)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 07:01:45 pm by vt »

Offline Chezzie John

Just outside now :). We'll see how busy it is as I might not have time depending on the numbers but it's fun watching her shudder.

Offline Chezzie John

There was 5 of us blokes in the end and I'd met 3 of them before. I gave Kasia the big O you lot were on about as she said something like I'm as horny as fuck and is one of you lot going to make me cum or have I got to do it my bloody self!  :D. So I went down her and it wasn't long before she was twitching  :P
I spent most of the night playing with Kasia. I didn't get to fuck Renata this time as the timing was never quite right. I'd be hanging around thinking I'll fuck her next but then Kasia would order me back to the bed with her :). But I did get to do cim with Renata a couple of times.

So overall it was a good party and it was good to catch up with captain caveman again and others from previous parties

Offline r1965h

I went yesterday lunchtime, I was the only guy there until about 12:45. People might have been put off by the football match that was going on just up the road. Great result btw.

Had a great time with Kasia and Renata, really enjoyed Kasia sitting on my face while Renata blew me off for the first pop. I managed a couple more pops, the final one being a fantastic tit wank over Renata's boobs. I was completely drained by 2:15.

The other guy managed 4 pops and was gone by 2!

Fantastic time and excellent value.

Captain Caveman

There was 5 of us blokes in the end and I'd met 3 of them before. I gave Kasia the big O you lot were on about as she said something like I'm as horny as fuck and is one of you lot going to make me cum or have I got to do it my bloody self!  :D. So I went down her and it wasn't long before she was twitching  :P
I spent most of the night playing with Kasia. I didn't get to fuck Renata this time as the timing was never quite right. I'd be hanging around thinking I'll fuck her next but then Kasia would order me back to the bed with her :). But I did get to do cim with Renata a couple of times.

So overall it was a good party and it was good to catch up with captain caveman again and others from previous parties

Good to see you too, John!

It was a good party, chilled but with plenty of action. Both girls outstandingly friendly and horny. Only disappointment was that Kamilia wasn't playing as I'd been looking forward to meeting her for the first time.

Plenty of oral both ways and fucking in various positions. I made both girls cum, came in Kasia doggy and came in Renata's mouth. I nearly made it three at the end with both girls willing me on but didn't make it before Emma called time.

There was a slightly odd incident at about 9.30 when a bunch of guys and a couple turned up and claimed they had booked the venue for a party starting at ten. We didn't know if they meant we should leave or join in with them! Emma soon set them straight but at the time it was a bit distracting.

bod666

Never been to a party and was just wondering what the average punter is like that turns up? If it's full of young bucks with rippling muscles and six packs then my pudgy little frame isn't gonna fit in. However if it's full of middle aged men then I'd feel a bit more comfortable ;)

Was watching a Ben Dover vid on the weekend and thinking how nice it would be to spit roast a girl as per the video...

Offline KidCandyShop

Bod you should fit in fine, middle aged and flabby round the edges is the norm.

bod666

Cheers kcs  :thumbsup: I may well have to give it a try then  ;)

Offline ClimaxMan

Bod you should fit in fine, middle aged and flabby round the edges is the norm.

Hes right, be yourself, a few extra pounds is nothing. Im a bit lardy, and I didn't feel embarrassed at all

bod666

I'm thinking of going this Saturday lunchtime - is it likely to be busy? And is there any parking nearby?

scoobydoo88

I'm thinking of going this Saturday lunchtime - is it likely to be busy? And is there any parking nearby?
There's free parking right outside and also free on street parking nearby which is easy to find and more discreet.

Offline ClimaxMan

Parking straight out the front door, its on a one-way road, so if you overshoot it, it can be a bastard to get back on track, and Saturday afternoon says it all!