Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NYMPHO_BLONDE_24_ Shadwell  (Read 2843 times)

5 review(s) for NYMPHO_BLONDE_24_ (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline akauya

Camilla - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Probably one of the worst punts I had in a while.

The booking:

I booked for one hour via text, as there was no answer when phoning. She sends me a post code and says see you later. I turn up to the postcode a bit early. I text asking for proper address. No reply. Wait 5 minutes and text again. No reply. I phone, no reply. I send a last text saying it's nearly o'clock and I'm about to go if I don't get a reply. I get "give me two minute love". Five minutes later I get the real address, she adds "call me when you get there".

I get to her flat and I call, no answer. I text, no answer. I knock on the door no answer. I thought fuck this and just as I'm about to go she opens her door and a sheepish looking, flustered punter comes out. She lets me in and says why you don't call. Fuck, I nearly threw the phone at her.

Anyway, I'm in now so we get to the business bit and she gives me some silly excuse for the lack of comms. Obviously, she’s booking punters back to back. I'm already regretting this but my balls were bursting and I really fancied a bit of anal fucking. To my surprise then she says she can only see me for half an hour. I said what! I booked earlier today for one hour. She gives me another stupid excuse about plumbing, landlords, repairs, yada yada.

I pay for the half hour (£60) and ask her to join me in the shower, nope won't do it.

The prossie:

It is her in the pictures but before she decided to eat all the pies, actually that’s a bit unfair. She is definitely not as thin as she looks on her photoshopped pictures but not fat either. Probably a good size 12, medium size bobs. Slight belly but not too bad. Still she looked good enough that I wanted to stay.

She offered OWO but  declined and said I preferred covered oral (since she is booking punters back to back I didn’t fancy OWO). Her BJ was OK, sex in various positions as much as I liked, she offered anal (which is included in the price) and I gladly took it.

I must congratulate her anal skills though, I was balls deep in her and she didn’t even flinch (yea OK it helps I’m not hung like a donkey). I enjoyed that.

The thing that annoyed mid fucking was that her bloody phone started beeping, constantly, and the more it beeped the more she seemed keen on making me cum quickly. As soon as I pop and she hands me wet wipes she get to check her phone.

I still have plenty of time left so she offers me a massage, I accept. Then I say I’m ready for another go, to her credit she was happy to oblige. I even had another good anal session with her but her bloody phone again started being an she was getting flustered and hurrying me up. I soon lost interest and decide to call it a day... and no second pop which left me a bit frustrated.

I had a quick wash again and left. I told her it was bad form to book punters back to back and that she should give herself half an hour at least between punters. She gave me some silly excuse again. Her English is OK but not that great when trying to come up with excuses.

Now guess what, as I left her flat (about 5 minutes too early) there was another punter about to knock on her front door. Shaking my head I go toward the building’s main front door and I swear there was another sheepish looking guy looking at the building and his phone. Could this be a case of not double but triple booking?

AVOID!

Offline punk

Thanks for the warning.

She based near brick lane, nearer bethnal green station or shadwell tower block?

GBush

I completely understand your frustration but I love "in call" punts like that.

Good hard anal, cock sucking, splatter her face or tits and leave. When I'm in that mood I don't care about talking, phones going, other punters. It's all just so seedy and that's what I love about that type of punt.

Offline akauya

Thanks for the warning.

She based near brick lane, nearer bethnal green station or shadwell tower block?

When I saw her she was near Shadwell DLR. I just noticed that she moved to somewhere near Whitechapel. Maybe her bullshit about having problems with the landlord wasn't bullshit after all.

Who knows. I won't be returning to find out anyway.

Offline akauya

I completely understand your frustration but I love "in call" punts like that.

Good hard anal, cock sucking, splatter her face or tits and leave. When I'm in that mood I don't care about talking, phones going, other punters. It's all just so seedy and that's what I love about that type of punt.

I know what you mean - for seedy back to back fucking you should try Soho. I'm used to back to back punting there and the Soho prices reflect that. When booking an in call not in Soho you expect a little better than that. I wanted a relaxed 1 hour - I got a rushed half hour. Actually it wasn't even a full half hour.

Offline punk

When I saw her she was near Shadwell DLR. I just noticed that she moved to somewhere near Whitechapel. Maybe her bullshit about having problems with the landlord wasn't bullshit after all.

Who knows. I won't be returning to find out anyway.

May be land lord or part of a polish group in the area,that tends to move the women around,you can never tell with prossies as you know.

You can learn quite a bit of sociology from them thats for sure.

On another note,i hate back to back bookings and bumping into the other punter as the prossie shows him out,happened to me at least once this year.

Next punt will be better.

fredpunter

I saw a lass called nympho venus in a similar location a while ago who had a similar pricing structure - £60 for half an hour or £80 for an hour. And I've noticed one or two other "nympho somethings" in the area over the years - I suspect they are connected in some way. I had a similar initial experience - i.e. book for an hour then when I arrived get told I can only have 30 mins. I can't help suspecting the £80 an hour rate is just to attract your interest, but they've no real intention of doing that if they can get away with 30 mins for £60 and in effect make £120 an hour by having blokes queuing at the door - it's another trick.   

Offline collector

I saw a lass called nympho venus in a similar location a while ago who had a similar pricing structure - £60 for half an hour or £80 for an hour. And I've noticed one or two other "nympho somethings" in the area over the years - I suspect they are connected in some way. I had a similar initial experience - i.e. book for an hour then when I arrived get told I can only have 30 mins. I can't help suspecting the £80 an hour rate is just to attract your interest, but they've no real intention of doing that if they can get away with 30 mins for £60 and in effect make £120 an hour by having blokes queuing at the door - it's another trick.   
+1 Same thing that Smiley Miley does lately.

Offline PLeisure

That is all kinds of wrong, keeping punters outside in a holding pattern - like aeroplanes circulating Heathrow  :thumbsdown:  :mad:

GBush

Davidgood has reviewed her and he is a seeker of anal sex at at good price.

Offline punk

All part of the same outfit.

Offline aanimator

I saw her for the first time today, will post a review. She is in my hot list of anal girls because she doesn't find it painfull. When I'm in the mood for anal, no other services concern me apart from a bj to get me going. I would reccomend her for a quick 30 of just anal. She is actually quite close to the pictures if you can factor in that they are heavily photoshopped. Unlike other girls like the thai ones their photoshopped pictures are no where near how they look.

Online Vinegar Strokes

The photoshopping looks terrible. It looks like her face (I assume) has been cut and pasted onto someone else's body.

Offline Sir cumalot

Such a shame, an all to familiar story, a good looking SP, one I'd definitely like to see based on her appearance but one to definitely avoid based on her poor form! Thanks for the review.  :hi:

Offline Vip260

Sounds similar to my experience with her, could only do half an hour, rush rush rush. Didn't notice a queue of punters as I left though lol.

yumyum3

Sorry to hear about that, A. After David Good's review I had her on my HL but it looks as though she's so popular now she's unable to manage her time and doing half hour back-to-backs all day.

GBush

Sorry to hear about that, A. After David Good's review I had her on my HL but it looks as though she's so popular now she's unable to manage her time and doing half hour back-to-backs all day.

Happy to go third or fourth so her ass is ready for me

Offline akauya

Thanks for the reply chaps.

If anyone wants a prossie who can take a good anal session then this girl will oblige. Just don't expect much of GFE or anything like that. She is probable OK for an anal pump and dump but I wouldn't expect more than that.

GBush

If anyone wants a prossie who can take a good anal session then this girl will oblige. Just don't expect much of GFE or anything like that. She is probable OK for an anal pump and dump but I wouldn't expect more than that.

yep, she sounds like that type of girl

Offline punk

Offline punk

Shame she could have been a good one,looks are good even with photoshop crap.

Ben4454

It is ridiculous.

I once saw a working girl and there must have been 5 punters loitering around the area looking at their phone outside. You can tell they're indiscreet punters. She probably fobbed them off 30 minutes while on my booking. Walking up and down the street on your phone syndrome.

Offline punk

It is ridiculous.

I once saw a working girl and there must have been 5 punters loitering around the area looking at their phone outside. You can tell they're indiscreet punters. She probably fobbed them off 30 minutes while on my booking. Walking up and down the street on your phone syndrome.

Some of them may have been the local drug dealers.

Offline Vip260

If she could guarantee me an hour of an unrushed visit, and all on her likes lists are available then I would return. If she can't then there are better girls available.