Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunny - Glasgow  (Read 5373 times)

14 review(s) for Scottish_Cameron (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline whoreasarous

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Was an in and out service I was after. £40 for 15 minutes.

Saw her a few weeks ago, so apologies for the delay in posting this.

Looks: pics are pretty spot on. Not going to be winning miss UK, Scotland or Southside any time soon. Curvy bordering on fat. No major defects on her body. Tits are reasonably perky. Shaved pussy. Smelt and tasted fresh.

Personality: very nice and agreeable, bordering on simple. Talks a lot of nonsense. Very willing to please.

Service: Bunny or Carmen works out an old tenement building in the south side. Place was clean. Comms were straight forward. Called, got the rough address. Upon arriving called again getting the building and flat number. Greeted by her at the door. Wearing lingerie. Asked her to wear something else but that was all she had. Room was clean and tidy.

My balls were bursting so we just got straight to it. Lots of oral both ways. Sloppy kissing. Bit of penetration. Fingered her ass as she sat on my face. No complaints.

To finish we both lay on the bed. I watched while she played with herself before whammying all over her.

Offered wipes when I was finished. Got dressed, had a kiss, then left.

As I said, not the bets looking lass on AW. But, ten times better then the stinking Romanians that operate south side. And a helluva lot better than the Thai tinks.

One visit is probably enough for me. Okay if plan A and B falls through.

mavgoose

Is she Scottish mate. ?
Is she semi posh or chavvy. ?
Looked at her profile a few times and thought it might be a B&S.
But couple of recent comments / reviews have put my mind at rest.

Would do for a wee quickie on the way home 1 day. !!

Offline whoreasarous

Scottish.

Not Chavy, not posh...just...dumb

mavgoose

Scottish.

Not Chavy, not posh...just...dumb

Sometimes dumb is good. Sometimes you don't want to talk economics . Eh ??

bigbell

ive seen her a few times,and i think her photos dont do her justice,shes not as peroxide and she is a bit slimmer than her bodysuit pic.
i never knew she had a aw profile,got her number through sport paper,so didnt know her enjoy list, so just chanced my arm, she said she never done cim,anal, but her reviews say different
£60 half hour
£10 extra for owo,allows facial
she is very chatty,never clock watches or rushes you
oral is good, her head movement has too be seen
and her pish flaps also need to be seen

downside
she does operate a revolving door system
parking is a nightmare,with a car showroom and repair centre on same street
you can use the macdonalds near by,with a short walk

bigbell

should have said, she doesnt do 1 hour bookings

RandyF

She looks like she could do with a carer in those pics  :(

"bunny"   :rolleyes: "bordering on simple" . This is grim with a capital G.

mavgoose

Sometimes dumb is good. Sometimes you don't want to talk economics . Eh ??

Sometimes , Randy , you just can't be arsed with small talk.
Sometimes , keeping them shut up with their mouth other wise occupied is preferable.

Sometimes.

Offline seeker

That harsh bleached blond hair with roots showing
The cheap nasty  looking pink underwear
Contrast with her skin tone
Not exactly inviting imo

Offline seeker

I thought there was only one profile picture  :scare:
There's more ....
Face picture
Check out the arse picture :scare:
And the one there's a do not disturb sign between her legs  :D :lol:
"No worries  doll there not much chance of that happening "
From me anyways  :cool:

RandyF

Sometimes , Randy , you just can't be arsed with small talk.
Sometimes , keeping them shut up with their mouth other wise occupied is preferable.

Sometimes.

Why let the other hoors dictate the content of your punt, that you've just paid a large amount of money for?

Suppose bunny wunny wabbit has her attractions then.  She won't be dictating anything to anyone  :rolleyes:

Offline Treyvon

Seeker no disrespect to you chap,but I'm sure you would agree punting is a matter choice and these girls we see always,although they work ,the reason why us all have a different experience with them I.e one guy says she is a great punt and the other disagrees or it's a neutral? I'm sure all of us are hiding behind the fact that working girls should treat us the same cz we are parting with our hard earned cash! Now that's true I'd agree with everyone there cz i do punt too a lot,but what we forgetting is she on this instance bunny or whatever her name is,and this applies to every working girl we see,natural a human being has their own preference of what they would consider attractive ,,,again hygiene guys, we complain about romaines giving us shite punts but only a few of us will care to admitt because of our urges we plunge in to see them and when it's a shite punt only a few bother to say but insists on the forum for one to take a plunge for the guys really?so who is really to part with that amount of money just to say to the guys she is shite.....Glasgow we are stingy and I do understand and I'm one of them,why pay a lot for an average looking girl...but we complain about Romanians but its high time support homegrown talent too

Offline Courtney

Seeker no disrespect to you chap,but I'm sure you would agree punting is a matter choice and these girls we see always,although they work ,the reason why us all have a different experience with them I.e one guy says she is a great punt and the other disagrees or it's a neutral? I'm sure all of us are hiding behind the fact that working girls should treat us the same cz we are parting with our hard earned cash! Now that's true I'd agree with everyone there cz i do punt too a lot,but what we forgetting is she on this instance bunny or whatever her name is,and this applies to every working girl we see,natural a human being has their own preference of what they would consider attractive ,,,again hygiene guys, we complain about romaines giving us shite punts but only a few of us will care to admitt because of our urges we plunge in to see them and when it's a shite punt only a few bother to say but insists on the forum for one to take a plunge for the guys really?so who is really to part with that amount of money just to say to the guys she is shite.....Glasgow we are stingy and I do understand and I'm one of them,why pay a lot for an average looking girl...but we complain about Romanians but its high time support homegrown talent too

*Yawn*............well Cameron/bunny wunny, that's some amount of waffle for your first post. "cz" come on!  :lol:

I'm with seeker on this one..........not something I would pay for either.

JazzMan

Classic.
Ya canny beat a good old rant.

Offline seeker

My first choice is Always a UK girl ...
Then Spanish, Polish hungarian
Never a romanian
My post was not about the level of service as I have not met bunny
Or am likely too .That is no disrespect to her
Just saying the pictures are terrible
She possibly could do better  and improve her turnover  :hi:

Offline whoreasarous

She fulfilled a service. That was all that mattered.

Due to financial constraints, I can't afford spending lavish amounts on these 'elite couritsans', as they style themselves. And from the many reviews, these birds seem to have such a high opinion of themselves that it is detrimental to the actual punt. Like we should be in awe of them. No bitch, am paying you to take my dick.

Anyway, bunny, although she is no self-style-elite courtesan she is genuinely nice. She knows what she is. There is no mental power play. Just sex, no questions, just gets on with it. She speaks English and does what she's told.

bigbell

She fulfilled a service. That was all that mattered.

Due to financial constraints, I can't afford spending lavish amounts on these 'elite couritsans', as they style themselves. And from the many reviews, these birds seem to have such a high opinion of themselves that it is detrimental to the actual punt. Like we should be in awe of them. No bitch, am paying you to take my dick.

Anyway, bunny, although she is no self-style-elite courtesan she is genuinely nice. She knows what she is. There is no mental power play. Just sex, no questions, just gets on with it. She speaks English and does what she's told.

cannae disagree with the above,
and i also think she genuine,she is what she is

mavgoose

I'm sold. 15 min quickie for me to catch her 1 day.

I'll probably enjoy it twice as much as Ashley Ryder for half the money.
( see my most recent review. )

mavgoose

Yep. Went yesterday.
15 min @ £40 plus a tenner for OWO. Clearly advertised so no problem.

Perfect punt. Yes , she is friendly and chatty. Maybe a wee bit too much. But she is only doing it to be approachable. Id say she looks better than her pics. Size 12/14. Lovely skin , nice and fresh. Allowed everything in 15 mins. OWO , kissing , any position I wanted , finished on her tits / neck. Unsure about facial , didn't want to presume. Next time maybe.

And yes , there will be a next time. Unlike Ms. Ryder.

Pleasant Scottish girl who provides a service that hits the spot.

8/10 for me.

alialimac

updated her pics on aw. I am in now

Offline whoreasarous

mavgoose

Starting a movement here.

Yes. She won't be to everyone's taste. But.....

Scottish
Clean
Pleasant
Good service

Will satisfy most people's criteria.
Only thing is location is murder for parking. For anyone who is driving. But you should get parked within a 5 min stroll.
Not returned yet after my visit. But , I am certain I will.

RandyF

Will satisfy most people's criteria.

If this was even half true Mavo, the gypsters that now occupy the whole first 3 pages (and growing!) of AW's G1 search results, would all be on the back of a truck heading back to Ferentari.

mavgoose

If this was even half true Mavo, the gypsters that now occupy the whole first 3 pages (and growing!) of AW's G1 search results, would all be on the back of a truck heading back to Ferentari.

One Scottish chick in the govanhill area is , unfortunately , not going to have this effect.
As much as I wished it was true.

mavgoose

Meh. Went again yesterday. Was later in day & it showed.

Wee bit distant , very little kissing , over use of lube on her.
Still a good VFM punt but the first visit was a solid 8/10

Yesterday 5/10. Neutral.

Just saying how I found her 2nd visit.
Likelihood of returning. 50%.

If my cock rules my brain. Which , it has been known to do.

bigbell

thats a pity

maybe she gettn too busy now

Offline guns

I went to see her today .

Really nice girl . looks younger and prettier in the flesh . Geniunely seems to enjoy it , or gives that impression anyway .
Nice kissing .
Great owo ( £10 extra ) , loads of licking and DT with some great eye contact .
Pussy was really clean and fresh .
Sex in any positions i wanted and finished on her face and tits . Doesn't do cim .
Very clean and dressed in nice lingerie with hold ups and heels . Right up my street .
I had planned to do the 15mins but i stayed for half an hour at least . I ran over but no clockwatching .
Lovely girl . I will go back 100% .

p.s. she mentioned she used to work for an agency so i don't know if any of you guys have seen her before . Says her name is Cameron .

Offline tazman1002001

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

bigbell

Looks much better in those pics ...

profile says bisexual and alevel and at 150 a pop

not doing that now on her aw profile

but her feed back said she did anal, i want anal with her :hi:
but she has said no to me :dash:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 08:46:31 pm by bigbell »

mavgoose

I went to see her today .

Really nice girl . looks younger and prettier in the flesh . Geniunely seems to enjoy it , or gives that impression anyway .
Nice kissing .
Great owo ( £10 extra ) , loads of licking and DT with some great eye contact .
Pussy was really clean and fresh .
Sex in any positions i wanted and finished on her face and tits . Doesn't do cim .
Very clean and dressed in nice lingerie with hold ups and heels . Right up my street .
I had planned to do the 15mins but i stayed for half an hour at least . I ran over but no clockwatching .
Lovely girl . I will go back 100% .

p.s. she mentioned she used to work for an agency so i don't know if any of you guys have seen her before . Says her name is Cameron .

Was just like my first visit.  :kissgirl:

Second visit. See above.  :timeout:

Offline Glesgaboy

First visit for me today.
£40 for 15mins
Friendly girl. Curvy and pretty but not drop dead gorgeous.
She makes up for that with enthusiasm.
Oral covered was great. Nice and deep and took her time.
Kissing was nice with tongues but not dfk.
Fresh pussy and body.
Sex covered with her on top, then I sat astride her face and sprayed my load over her pretty and smiling face.
Can't beat that!
I'll be back.

RandyF

This is her .
External Link/Members Only

:lol:  Tells you everything you ever need to know about GEA.  They'll take anything with 2 arms, 2 legs and a fanny, slap them on there site and tout them as 150@hr high class cuntasans.

bigbell

:lol:  Tells you everything you ever need to know about GEA.  They'll take anything with 2 arms, 2 legs and a fanny, slap them on there site and tout them as 150@hr high class cuntasans.

bit unfair on the girl, might not be everyone preference, but she has good reports above

mavgoose

bit unfair on the girl, might not be everyone preference, but she has good reports above

She is not , repeat not , a £150hr girl.
She is what she is. A pretty, reliable 15/30 min girl.
She doesn't do more than 30 mins. ( on AW ).

Another negative to my second visit was the text .......

" I have someone else wanting to come @ "xx:xx" oclock. Just head over , first one here , I'll see."

:thumbsdown:

bigbell

She is not , repeat not , a £150hr girl.
She is what she is. A pretty, reliable 15/30 min girl.
She doesn't do more than 30 mins. ( on AW ).

" I have someone else wanting to come @ "xx:xx" oclock. Just head over , first one here , I'll see."

the power of uk punting  :thumbsup:
has got her overbooked

Offline auldie63

Christ! Have had that happen to me too, as no doubt many have, but never had a WG admit that she double books. This dame must have a pure brass neck to suit her profession.

Offline whoreasarous