Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New EE in springburn  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Hugo35

Tempted, has anyone else see her?

Offline captainstabben

Good things are the rates are good and you can see her verification photo so it's definitely her in the pics. Bad thing is she's only got two feedback on aw so it's a bit of a gamble.  :P

Offline guns

I've been quite tempted with this one myself . Just a bit far out from me but could try this weekend .

Offline guns

went to see her tonight . will post a review .

Offline seeker

went to see her tonight . will post a review .
So Guns    was she any good; worth visiting ... :hi:

Offline Hugo35

I couldn't make it as Im bed loaded with the flu. Hope "Gunn" Had a  great punt :thumbsup:

Offline Game of scones

Quite interested in this hoor never done rumanian before 50 quid left in vfm hoorfest
What do you think
TOFTT again lol

Offline Jimbob4

Hi Folks,

Long time lurker first time poster

Saw this lass on Tuesday night. Comms were good, straight to the point but address was given in first text. Turned up 5 mins early and had a walk round the block, as I passed the block I heard some laughing and a loud party going on from the only lit flat.d it, confirmed it was this flat via text when I arrived. Thought fuck that and nearly bottled it but after a quick swatch at her profile again I pulled myself together.

Room itself was nice enough, lassie was stunning nice dark eyes and awesome bj lips. Body was nice, cracking big firm arse but her boobs were a bit wee for me. She's clearly had a kid and the stretch marks were quite bad on her belly.

Straight into OW when I arrived, which was ok, not a lot of slurping etc but she did take the whole thing in which was a nice touch. Moved onto some fingering and stuff - she was soaking which was a nice touch! Onto some doggy and some missionary which was ok. Nice and tight.

Think there's a few lassies working here as I heard a punter arrive mid-session and there was a bit of back and forth in their mother tongue which kinda put a damper on everything but aye an ok punt with a nice looking lassie for that price, can't complain really.

Hope that's a semi decent first review for you's.

Cheers

Offline seeker

Wonder what they were saying to each other :D
"Probably asking her what's for dinner and don't forget to wash your hands
Don't know where this fuckers been  :lol: