Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MaisieXXX  (Read 3041 times)

JJ1979

See Maisie is in Edinburgh my home town this weekend. Had a search on here and seems Taz is only person to have seen her or at least reviewed her. Has anyone else had the pleasure as seriously considering trying to see her tomorrow?
Be good to get other feedback as no disrespect to Taz but it seems from reviews he has never had a bad punt in his life and be good to get others opinions thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline AndyMac1

Hi JJ,

I can DEFINITELY vouch for her.  I saw her in Glasgow last week (just not had time to put a review up yet) and she is fucking brilliant!

VERY friendly, VERY gorgeous and VERY good service.

Fill yer boots my friend!!!!!   :yahoo:

JJ1979

Thanks Big_Yin good to get some more positive feedback will take the plunge tomorrow.

Jazzman sorry forgot to attach a link to her profile, newbie mistake!

Offline tazman1002001

See Maisie is in Edinburgh my home town this weekend. Had a search on here and seems Taz is only person to have seen her or at least reviewed her. Has anyone else had the pleasure as seriously considering trying to see her tomorrow?
Be good to get other feedback as no disrespect to Taz but it seems from reviews he has never had a bad punt in his life and be good to get others opinions thanks  :thumbsup:

Yeah well hopefully we will see some more from you ..... My punts are positive because I know what to look for and don't take "risks" ........ Maise is great girl and offers a great service.

She is here with her new mate External Link/Members Only who looks great in her pictures .......I think they might be doing duo's   :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Hi JJ.
I can also say my visit to Maisie was top drawer.
Gorgeous wee Geordie bird who knows what she's doing. !!

Mav

Offline tazman1002001

Hi JJ.
I can also say my visit to Maisie was top drawer.
Gorgeous wee Geordie bird who knows what she's doing. !!

Mav

Did you ever consider the duo Mav......her new duo partners pics look so hot?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Did you ever consider the duo Mav......her new duo partners pics look so hot?

I must admit 1 on 1's are my 1st choice.
I've had a duo before. Xmas treat. I might consider her on my xmas wish list this year. !!

But the duo I had before was set up through a girl I'd seen loads of times and it was really good.
Not sure I'd have a similar connection to Maisie.

Never say never.

B

Yeah well hopefully we will see some more from you ..... My punts are positive because I know what to look for and don't take "risks" ........ Maise is great girl and offers a great service.

She is here with her new mate External Link/Members Only who looks great in her pictures .......I think they might be doing duo's   :thumbsup:

Her pictures definitely do look good. Might have to give her a call.

Offline tazman1002001

Her pictures definitely do look good. Might have to give her a call.

Her 2nd feedback looks good..... Maise who ive seen a few times said she is gorgeous and I'm really looking forward to my duo with them both I can't wait especially as I've had a great connection with Maisie and from the sounds of it her friend likes to fuck like a bunny as well.. :dance: :yahoo: :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by: