Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Maria  (Read 1681 times)

22 review(s) for Sweet Maria London (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Greendale

So first review,
first of all thanks to this site for giving me all the relevant information confidence and understanding of how punting works to go out and enjoy this "hobby" months of reading and looking at profiles and reviews from this site and I have managed to get out there eventually and see some women. However still get super awkward en route.

Anyway, I've seen Sweet Maria twice this year once pretty early on and then during August. She's pretty well reviewed here and I did kind of like the look of her tattoos.

Looks
For me she is a real stunner. The pictures are good quality however I think she is better looking in real life.

Service 
Both times I have seen her she has been warm and friendly offered a shower and welcomed once into her room with DFK. Both times have mocked me for being a little nervous but in a jokey way. Remembered me from my first punt to my second which I thought was a nice touch (perhaps I'm being naive).
To the business despite having had a shower both times when I got there no OWO although I didn't ask (should I have done?) was decent not mind blowing.
Sex was good and enthusiastic in a few different positions can't complain. In-between rounds had a good conversations and a lot of laughs.

She is a smoker this doesn't bother me as I am as well.

7/10

ramrodronnie

So first review,
first of all thanks to this site for giving me all the relevant information confidence and understanding of how punting works to go out and enjoy this "hobby" months of reading and looking at profiles and reviews from this site and I have managed to get out there eventually and see some women. However still get super awkward en route.

Anyway, I've seen Sweet Maria twice this year once pretty early on and then during August. She's pretty well reviewed here and I did kind of like the look of her tattoos.

Looks

For me she is a real stunner. The pictures are good quality however I think she is better looking in real life.

Service 
Both times I have seen her she has been warm and friendly offered a shower and welcomed once into her room with DFK. Both times have mocked me for being a little nervous but in a jokey way. Remembered me from my first punt to my second which I thought was a nice touch (perhaps I'm being naive).
To the business despite having had a shower both times when I got there no OWO although I didn't ask (should I have done?) was decent not mind blowing.
Sex was good and enthusiastic in a few different positions can't complain. In-between rounds had a good conversations and a lot of laughs.

She is a smoker this doesn't bother me as I am as well.

7/10

I can see that you are new on this forum Greendale. But you need to copy and paste the girls link with you're Review.
With regard to you're question; Should you have asked her for OWO? Answer; Yes, she has it in her list of enjoys in her profile, although she does use the unpopular phrase; At Discretion. So WGs who use this phrase are able to either say no if the guy isn't, or doesn't appear to be clean? Or they can say that they want extra for services listed; At Discretion.  :hi:

Offline Malvolio

The awkwardness will pass with time.  However, if you want OWO (or anything else) in your punt then make sure you ask for it - WGs are not mind readers and plenty will be passive in the punt, requiring you to take the lead.