Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Positive effects of punting  (Read 2535 times)

DoberManic

As a total Noob to punting I’ve been reading the posts of all you “old hands” with great interest.
I can’t remember who said it, but someone mentioned that it can have a very positive effect on the rest of your life;
especially your confidence when dealing with the opposite sex, so here’s a case in point;

I’ve  always been pretty shy around beautiful women, but since my recent shagathons with a local WG I’ve already
started to notice a small change; this evening I signed up for a new gym membership and found myself chatting up
the drop dead gorgeous receptionist, something I wouldn’t have dreamed of doing only a few months ago…

I got to thinking about what you guys have said… now I have come to realise that I’m only a few mouse clicks and a phone
call away from being conkers deep in some truly exceptional women, it’s taken away some of the “pedestal effect”
of normal civvy girls.

Who knows, perhaps once I get my lardy arse in shape I might even get her phone number!  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:47:42 pm by DoberManic »

Hank Moody

As a total Noob to punting I’ve been reading the posts of all you “old hands” with great interest.
I can’t remember who said it, but someone mentioned that it can have a very positive effect on the rest of your life;
especially your confidence when dealing with the opposite sex, so here’s a case in point;

I’ve  always been pretty shy around beautiful women, but since my recent shagathons with a local WG I’ve already
started to notice a small change; this evening I signed up for a new gym membership and found myself chatting up
the drop dead gorgeous receptionist, something I wouldn’t have dreamed of doing only a few months ago…

I got to thinking about what you guys have said… now I have come to realise that I’m only a few mouse clicks and a phone
call away from being conkers deep in some truly exceptional women, it’s taken away some of the “pedestal effect”
of normal civvy girls.

Who knows, perhaps once I get my lardy arse in shape I might even get her phone number!  :yahoo:

I was thinking exactly this on the drive back home from booking number 4 this evening (that's 4 in TOTAL not 4 this evening  :D). My confidence took a huge hit a while ago following a shitty relationship but since I started punting I the usual nervousness is disappearing fast. I'm finding it so much easier to be chatty (even flirty) with civvies and it's great. It took me while to decide to dip my toe in the punting water but I'm so glad I did now.

Offline Sonny Crockett

A great punt leaves me feeling a totally complete man!!  :yahoo:

Timmy2

A great punt leaves me feeling a totally complete man!!  :yahoo:
Wish I had some great punts... :sarcastic:
Raddy

Hawkwind71

Wish I had some great punts... :sarcastic:
Raddy

Raddy you're the king of great punts. Put all mine to shame.

Hawkwind71

of normal civvy girls.

OP I think the essence of what you say is good, you are shagging the women of your dreams. But you are far too romantic about it. Remember it is paid for fuck. Beware EAS. That path leads to the dark side....

Have fun.....

Online threechilliman

Funny, as a woman made a pass at me this week in the local supermarket. I nearly shit myself. I thought my confidence on civvy street had improved, but when it came to the crunch, I lost the plot. I'll add it's the first pass of any kind that's been made to me in about 20 years.

It did make me smile when I got back to the safety of my office.

tcm

DoberManic

OP I think the essence of what you say is good, you are shagging the women of your dreams. But you are far too romantic about it. Remember it is paid for fuck. Beware EAS. That path leads to the dark side....

Have fun.....

Well I did say I was a padawan punter!  :sarcastic:  thanks for the sage advice all the same   :)

Offline Rockhead

My confidence took a huge hit a while ago following a shitty relationship but since I started punting I the usual nervousness is disappearing fast. I'm finding it so much easier to be chatty (even flirty) with civvies and it's great. It took me while to decide to dip my toe in the punting water but I'm so glad I did now.

Totally with you and the OP on this. What you describe here is exactly what happened to me, and exactly mirrors how I ended up here. I'm mature enough to know that it's just a transaction of course, and while I can't say it's had a massive impact on my real life relationships / social life, it has certainly made me happier - and that's the first step to improving things in the real world.

gingerbollocks

I feel good about my self for a few days after then regret it more that i dont have a gf

Offline daveev

Have fun.....
ive been to the dark side, it's a scary place  :(

Offline Rockhead

I feel good about my self for a few days after then regret it more that i dont have a gf

But if you didn't do it, you not only wouldn't have a girlfriend but you'd also be celibate as well. It's got to be an improvement :)

DoberManic

It's funny, I was just thinking the same, after a couple of days I start to notice "the void" in my life
i.e. not having a partner or steady girlfriend.

But my time with the WG reminds me of what I missing out on and has made me more determined
than ever to do something about it;  step 1 being to get my lardy arse back in shape.... then I should
(hopefully!) have better luck finding a woman.

I hope things work out for you too man  :)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 01:43:40 pm by DoberManic »

Offline uutarn

After only 3 punts i can feel a change also, a psychological one.
This says it all ---> External Link/Members Only

Shit quality i know but you get the picture.

Offline Harry Balzac

Similar to what the OP says, I find normal women I know or work with, come onto me more and seem more attracted to me.

I think before I would have come across as desperate to pull and women hate men that try too hard. Because I can get hot women whenever I want now, it's clear to civvies that I couldn't give a shit whether they fancy me or not and they seem more attracted to me!

Offline knightofthegarter

I have come to realise that I’m only a few mouse clicks and a phone
of normal civvy girls.

A classic phrase  :hi:, if you do nothing else here, you will still have made a memorable contribution.

Online Jamboney

Punting has definitely helped with my confidence with civvie girls, and I enjoy the buzz after a great punt.

np500

Punting has eradicated the bitterness in my marriage about the lack of sex ( nonexistent) so we get on a ton better now . She don't want it, I want it, she's not having it, I'm getting the best sex of my life, o h don't realise why we're all happy now but punting has saved our marriage as far as I'm concerned.

Offline RedKettle

Punting has eradicated the bitterness in my marriage about the lack of sex ( nonexistent) so we get on a ton better now . She don't want it, I want it, she's not having it, I'm getting the best sex of my life, o h don't realise why we're all happy now but punting has saved our marriage as far as I'm concerned.

what he said

Two tone

But if you didn't do it, you not only wouldn't have a girlfriend but you'd also be celibate as well. It's got to be an improvement :)

I've spent a large chunk of my life not having sex due to being single, ugly & shy.

Having paid sex has liberated me from my shyness with women & I'm a lot happier these days. I find that I'm on a high after a good punt but a day or two later I do feel empty as I realise I miss the closeness & intimacy of being with a woman. This soon passes though as I look forward to my next punt & I get on with my life.

Overall I'm having a ball & unless I meet someone special I can't see me giving this up.

DoberManic

Overall I'm having a ball & unless I meet someone special I can't see me giving this up.

Amen to that brother  :angelgirl:

I have two crackers lined up next week, for the moment my loneliness has subsided and
I'm feeling positively rampant!   :cool:

Two tone

Amen to that brother  :angelgirl:

I have two crackers lined up next week, for the moment my loneliness has subsided and
I'm feeling positively rampant!   :cool:

Both at the same time?

There's nothing like the buzz & anticipation of an upcoming punt, my next one is over a week & a half away  :cry:

Enjoy your crackers  :D

Offline PLeisure

my next one is over a week & a half away  :cry:
Mine's not until XMas  :mad:

Still, the anticipation is getting me through these dark days  :cool:

Back to the OP.... yep, a quality punt levels me out nicely for the next week or so. And the wank bank enjoys being topped up with new material.
Had some Indian guru type approach me on the street after a meet a while back and comment how 'at peace' I looked. If only he knew  :P

Offline Colston36

I have lived with 6 and a half women (the half was only 6 weeks) of 5 different nationalities and three colours. It has cost me a bloody fortune.

I only started seriously punting 6 months ago. I am now remembering fondly the remark of an old New Yorker friend - Better to rent than buy. None of the trying to get some woman to do the disgusting things I like. Just ask and pay. Wonderful! I'm in euphoria twice week.

On another thread someone was talking about prostate orgasms. I feel cheated. I've had buzzing things inserted, with loving care by Busty Lola here in Bristol. One of those rows of beads inserted thoughtfully by a domme in Gloucester. Nothing much there either. I feel cheated. But otherwise, apart from four that were grossly fat and one that let me down, happy as a clam ...

And the strange thing is that although it's being paid for it feels just as good as true lurv.

jjpsweet

+1

Hank Moody

That's it for me really. If I met the right person then that would be it for punting (have never cheated and never would) but doing this fills one void in my life, has made me much happier and means I'm less likely to jump into the first relationship that comes along but for the wrong reason (regular sex)

Online threechilliman

That's it for me really. If I met the right person then that would be it for punting (have never cheated and never would) but doing this fills one void in my life, has made me much happier and means I'm less likely to jump into the first relationship that comes along but for the wrong reason (regular sex)

We'll see....

tcm

FlyingBreadMan

Forgive the crude expression but punting is simply outsourcing your wanking duties to temp workers who practice HR in its purest form.

Offline PLeisure

Forgive the crude expression but punting is simply outsourcing your wanking duties to temp workers who practice HR in its purest form.
And by that you don't mean Human Resources  :P

Diehard

Punting has affected my relationship with civvie women. Because I'm sexually satisfied having fucked numerous good looking hookers, when I chat with civvie girls often sex isn't on my mind, but girls do pick up on this and I've noted if you are chatting to them in a bar or over a period of time and don't make any sexual move onto them they can get very bitter.

Certainly this is my experience since I started punting. Before that normally girls would politely run off when I tried making a move on them so I find it bizarre how now that I don't act like a sex crazed maniac I'm still as unpopular on civvie street as when I tried to be all over them.

The logic of women and their thinking escapes me.

Online Markus

Sex for me is now like food.....I crave it and even after I've had the perfect meal, you will want it again within a few hours.

I know I'm a handsome bastard and used to be shy about it because of weight issues. I take care of myself much more now partly due to punting (if you smell good, take care of personal hygiene etc and can see your penis beyond your stomach  :D) then confidence picks up and women are instantly attracted to that.

I also have lived in other counties where punting has never been an option and for that reason, I am taking as many opportunities as I can as choices are becoming limited and increasingly expensive.

Offline Harry Balzac

Punting has affected my relationship with civvie women. Because I'm sexually satisfied having fucked numerous good looking hookers, when I chat with civvie girls often sex isn't on my mind, but girls do pick up on this and I've noted if you are chatting to them in a bar or over a period of time and don't make any sexual move onto them they can get very bitter.

Certainly this is my experience since I started punting. Before that normally girls would politely run off when I tried making a move on them so I find it bizarre how now that I don't act like a sex crazed maniac I'm still as unpopular on civvie street as when I tried to be all over them.

The logic of women and their thinking escapes me.

Agree with all of the above. A lot of women find something very intriguing about men who appear not to want them. The same logic applies to men they can't have - men with girlfriends are suddenly 10x more attractive to other women.

DoberManic

Enjoy your crackers  :D

That's one down.... and I feel greeeat!

I think that ShellieC will always be one of my favourites; that girl could suck start a leaf blower, I've got jelly legs again just thinking about it!  :wacko:  :cool:

FlyingBreadMan

And by that you don't mean Human Resources  :P

I did mean Human Resources, but I just realised on this site HR is more strongly associated with handy reliefy!

Diehard

Agree with all of the above. A lot of women find something very intriguing about men who appear not to want them. The same logic applies to men they can't have - men with girlfriends are suddenly 10x more attractive to other women.

This is true. I'm not married but I wear a wedding ring when I go out to pubs and clubs and definitely more women chat to me.

It was the same at university at traffic light discos. Wearing a red light which meant spoken for seemed to get more success than a green light which meant single.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

At 73 years old it keeps me young, and it keeps me working successfully so I earn some pocket money for punting as well as real pay for life.

Not only the ladies I punt with tell me I do not act or look my age.

squeezebox

The after-punt glow and feeling I'm left with is an excellent one. People I know seem to look and speak to me differently. Maybe I exude more confidence and well being. That's a big positive.

vw

At 73 years old it keeps me young, and it keeps me working successfully so I earn some pocket money for punting as well as real pay for life.

Not only the ladies I punt with tell me I do not act or look my age.
Glad your still enjoying and keeping young and keeping us entertained with your thread !