Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy foxy4u Oxford. Filming scam.  (Read 1499 times)

4 review(s) for AMY SEXY4U (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Oxford punter

Don't I feel the idiot now. Just been well tucked up by Amy foxy4u.
External Link/Members Only

Apart from the facts that the place is near impossible to find in the dark. She was bored bordering irritated by my presence. On top of that I paid £20 to film it. After she asked if she could look at the video on my phone. Fiddled with it out of my site for a couple of minutes and deleted the video.

jjpsweet

Profile gone... Like your video so then

Oxford punter

Yes it was on an iPhone but she also deleted it from the recently deleted folder. I knew she was up to something but when I arrived she left me on my own for around 10 minutes whilst she had a row with a guy in another room who was no doubt much bigger than me ! I just decided to cut my losses and get out of there.
I paid for 1 hour but walked out after 30 minutes. She could see I was unhappy but she clearly did not give a t"@s.

Online Danj89

Did you get the 20 for filming back then?

Oxford punter

Lol. Not only did I not get the 20 for filming back but is paid for 1 hour and walked out after 30 minutes ! I was livid and just thought it was best to get out of there. The crazy thing is she is a good looking girl with a great body. If she had behaved decently I would have been back there once a week and she would have made a lot of money out of me. No idea what her reasoning was. When I initially offered the extra 20 for filming she said she did not have a mask to wear and seemed reluctant. I said ok don't worry about it then and she then said " oh I think I can find one somewhere "  I should have sensed something was up then I suppose.

Online Danj89

Really sorry mate, not sure why she has two positive reviews on here, reading them they seem pretty negative to me. I even added my experiences of seeing her to the one below and luckily I got my money back 3minutes into the meet.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60385.0

Oxford punter

Thanks Danj89. I have added to that thread. If the girl dislikes the work and her clients so much then get a job in Tescos that is what I say !

Offline EricJ

I had a gut feeling that she does a shit service. I am greatful that I did go through see her as you have saved me £100.

vw

Thanks Danj89. I have added to that thread. If the girl dislikes the work and her clients so much then get a job in Tescos that is what I say !
Well done on your first review, these are so important to the site.  Wishing you a good one next !

Offline thekman100

Hi mate, she is indeed very fit and pretty. I had one punt which went well. The second, not so well and she had a right attitude on her. I really got put off.

I have then been to see her friend Vicky many times. She is MUCH better in attitude and service and has a fit body. A different 'sexy' than Amy.

I was tempted to give Amy another go as she is a pretty blonde which I am in the mood for sometimes, but I think you've saved me £60! Ta!