Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetchocolate04  (Read 682 times)

Offline anaconda777

ramrodronnie

Another one
External Link/Members Only
Any one been here....?

Not yet tt1983. But she's been on my HL for a while now, You'd need to be loaded, with stacks of energy to fuck em all mate! Lol. And I aint got either.   :(

Offline anaconda777

Well I am a bit of a busy so and so lol. I'm in my early 30's go to the gym so I'm pretty energetic lol. I wish I was loaded mate I'd be ploughing thru them all lol!
This girl looks hot and I'm gonna go see her next week hopefully as I can't do this week. She's in Norwich tonight and tomorrow then back again next tues & wed.

ramrodronnie

Nice one mate. I look forward to reading you're Review on her?  :thumbsup:

Offline sxman

Have you negotiated exactly what you want as it looks like she offers very limited service, OWO, Kissing and licking are all extra's.

ramrodronnie

Have you negotiated exactly what you want as it looks like she offers very limited service, OWO, Kissing and licking are all extra's.

Oh yeah, just read her profile again, and noticed the extras sxman72. She's coming off my HL now. I, like many OPs don't like all these call me to discuss extras comments.  :thumbsdown:

Offline anaconda777

Think I'm just gonna go for the bog standard 30 mins for £60 and see how much fucking I can get out of her lol.

ramrodronnie

I've had a word with her guys via AW e-mail. And she's made amendments to her profile. I may book to see her at some point, but I won't personally go for all of her extras.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

:hi:

Offline anaconda777

The vid cap from her shower vid looks hot and I'm going for it next week.

ramrodronnie

The vid cap from her shower vid looks hot and I'm going for it next week.
[/quote

Go for it tt1983. Look forward to you're Review mate.   :thumbsup:

Offline sxman

At least you know what your walking into now, nice one RRR.

tt1983, let us know how you get, hope it goes well.

ramrodronnie

At least you know what your walking into now, nice one RRR.

tt1983, let us know how you get, hope it goes well.

Steady on sxman72. I've gotta HL longer than a feckin anaconda mate lmfbo. I wil at some pointl get round to giving her a meat injection though.  :wacko: