Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SucculentSophie2015  (Read 813 times)

Offline bessex1988

This girl has been on my HL for a while. Just wondering if anyone has been to see her?

Offline sxman

Been looking at her myself for a while, she hiked up her prices when she got verified on AW, unfortunately she don't do OWO and at £150 an hour thats a bit of a deal breaker for me.

ramrodronnie

Been looking at her myself for a while, she hiked up her prices when she got verified on AW, unfortunately she don't do OWO and at £150 an hour thats a bit of a deal breaker for me.

+1  sxman72. I feel exactly the same. I remember contacting her when she was trying to get herself Verified. I think she was asking for even more then? I e-mailed her saying that I thought she was nice/sexy, but her rates were a bit steep. I agree with the comments that OPs and you have made about her. I know we Can't see her face pics in her profile. But bodily she does look fucking horny mate. But for the reasons that OPs, and you have stated I won't be putting her on my HL.  :thumbsdown: :hi:

Offline sxman

Looks like she might be reading this thread as her hourly rate have dropped by £20 and if you book via AW you get a £10 discount, Like you say RRR she does look good. Now the prices are more reasonable I will give her a call when next in the area.

Offline Sparta Prada

28FF is a bra size I have never ever seen written down til now!

ramrodronnie

Looks like she might be reading this thread as her hourly rate have dropped by £20 and if you book via AW you get a £10 discount, Like you say RRR she does look good. Now the prices are more reasonable I will give her a call when next in the area.

Well, as I say sxman72 I've taken her off my HL mainly because she comes across as a money grabbing WG. I understand that they're all doing this work for the money. But some of them are just plain greedy.
I challenged her about her rates when she first started, so she lowered them a little. But she puts them up, and down as often as her panties mate. But good to hear that you're going to TOFTT. It'll be good to hear how you got on after you've seen her sxman72   :hi:

ramrodronnie

Also guys, she wants extra to cum on her body! She doesn't offer Facials, or CIM? Which I personally like. So for the Wonga she's asking without those things, and wanting even more just to cum on her body is too steep for me personally.   :thumbsdown: :hi: