Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DARIA SENSUAL*** Canery Wharf  (Read 1118 times)

1 review(s) for DARIA SENSUAL*** (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

decentguy

Location: very good apartment block near south quay DLR station or a minute extra walk to canary wharf underground

£100.00 for an hour only extra she charges is £30 for A levels which I did not go for

Looks: Bit grumpy face or she was sleepy cos her hair looked unwashed for days or may be just come outta bed..

She received me in a robe and nothing underneath which is not very hot IMO However after the first pop when I asked her if she has any hot lingerie she took one out and started wearing it and played with me a bit showing it off which made me think she is a nice WG but may be we did not click or it was her bad day as she did mention she has a headaches cos her cycle is close.

Not positive but Neutral because I had to squeeze my pleasure out of the meeting as she was more interested in watching Romanian series on Telly when not fucking. I had to make her talk to me or even look at me between pops... I was bored in about 20 mins after the first pop  :D it was a weird punt as I have never been bored on a punt so that made me smile at that point and I decided lets take matter of entertainment in my own hands and I engaged her and got her to do things which I expect to enjoy so I don't waste my time and money.

I  don't think it should be a negative review because has a nice butt on her which I like and she does things if you ask her to but halfheartedly. BJ was not bad she did some DT too but was with a lot of teeth which turns me off. FK with a hint of tongue.

She is the girl from the pictures nice skin and good height but bit lazy and not pro-active.

All in All for me it was not a great service and its a shame she has good body and she can do better.

Offline The_Don

Epic-curian

I'm guessing it's her:

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

When she was new she used different pictures of herself to verify several profiles at the same time, some of which got removed. She had made the mistake of leaving the verification pictures viewable, so I'm sure got reported. It was definitely the same woman in the verification pictures for several new profiles at the same time though.

decentguy

yes thats her!

Sorry I missed the link.

ramrodronnie

She has got a manly look about her/him  :unknown: Could she/he be a trannie??  :scare:

Offline pumps

Decent guy have you abandoned your thread? Would be great to hear your finial thought.   :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

decentguy